InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mother AT Sixteen ❯ Why I Left, And A New Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Mother At Sixteen

Summary

At 16 Kagome found out she was pregnant. The father leaves, and she is left alone. Until a handsome gang leader comes to her rescue. A story full of truth, love and second chances.
___________________________________________________________ ______________________________

Why I Left, And A New Love

Chapter 1

Our scene is set at a beautiful mansion, where inside we see a man and woman talking…arguing.

“How could you have let this happen?” The man asked the girl.

“Don’t you dare blame this on me. It takes two too tango Naraku.” Answered the woman know known as Naraku.

“Don’t you dare speak to me like that bitch!” A few minutes of silence progressed after a loud bang was heard. He slapped her.

“Why are you so angry? We are getting married. It is expected of us to have kids. I mean, you need an heir to take over the company when you retire.” She said, looking at Naraku with tears in her eyes.

“Of course l am going to have kids, but not with a whore like you!” Naraku spat at her angrily.

After a few seconds Kagome was the one to break the ice. “Well then, if you don’t love me or want the baby, l will leave.” Kagome had already started to walk out the door and down the footpath.

“I only have one request," Naraku shouted from the doorway following her down the path “I want my ring back.”

Kagome looked at the 10 carrot ring on her finger. She took it of and threw it at Naraku and it hit him in the forehead.

XXXX

Since Kagome’s parents died in a car accident when she was 10yrs old and own nothing they left nothing for her to live off. Kagome was sent to an orphanage because she had no living relatives.

When Kagome was 13 Naraku’s parents came to the orphanage and decided to adopt her. At 15 she was a beautiful young lady and her foster parents forced her to marry their only son Naraku. (Because no one else would.) Although Kagome and her foster family didn’t like each other, Kagome thought she owed them something for raising her. She had too agree.

Now we are at the present with Kagome on her own with nobody to help her.

XXXX

In a dark alley off the main street Kagome is looking for a safe place to rest. But when you’re an alone female in a very populated city, your chances too survive are low.

‘I’m alone, I’m alone, I'm alone.’ Kept running through Kagome’s head. ‘No. I can’t think like that. I need to be strong. There is a life inside me and I’m going to make sure he or she grows up healthy and strong.’

Three people are walking down the street talking loudly and somehow see Kagome in the little light provided by the store’s flashing lights.

“Are you alright miss?” A middle aged man asked.

Kagome jumps at the sound of the man’s voice. ‘I didn’t hear anyone coming down the alleyway.’ She thinks worried.

“I…I’m fine.” She says looking at the ground.

“Excuse me miss, but you don’t look fine.”

It was true. Kagome’s hair was all over the place, her clothes where dirty from sitting on the alley floor. Her mascara was running down her cheeks and her eyes where red and blotchy from crying all day.

“Do you need some help?” This time a young woman asks Kagome.

“I'm looking for a place to stay. My fiancée kicked me out and l have nowhere to go.” Kagome
finally admits.

“Why don’t you come with us to stay. There is a whole bunch of us staying at a youth centre run by a nice guy. We didn’t have anywhere else to go but he was the only one to care about us.”

Thinking she could trust them Kagome gets up with the help of the young man.

“Kay.”

A few minutes walking down the street Kagome looks at the people she’s walking with. Noticing her stares the woman is the first to speak.
“I’m Sango. This is Miroku and the quiet guy is Shippo,” Sango points to everyone, and they wave in return, “but I’d be careful of Miroku’s wandering hands.”

“Lady Sango, how could you say such a thing?” Miroku puts his hand to his heart and looked like he had just seen a ghost. Sango just rolls her eyes. "Anyway, before Sango’s wrong statement about me, may l ask what your name is?”

“I’m Kagome.” She says looking at everyone with a little wave.

“Well Lady Kagome, welcome to our humble abode.” Said Miroku bowing and leading Kagome to the front door.

XXXX

“Rin, Yasha, Sesshomaru! Anyone home?” Miroku called into the huge, dark hallway after unlocking the door.

“M-I-R-O-K-U!!” Came the yell from two small children that jumped on Miroku knocking him to the ground.

“Hey guys, where’s your dad?” Shippo was the one trying to distract the little balls of energy from Miroku.

“I’m right here.” Everybody turned there heads to the direction of where the voice came from. Standing in the doorway was a tall, handsome man wearing a white muscle shirt, torn and faded jeans with black dirty combat boots. The markings on his face are what caught Kagome's attention. A purple quarter moon adorned his forehead and two purple stripes on each of his cheeks. Also, Sesshomaru had a piercing on his left ear

“Hi Sesshomaru! We found this girl in an alley and she said her fiancée kicked her out and has nowhere to go, so being the generous and kind person you are, we thought you’d let her stay.” Sango said with a huge grin on her face, dragging Kagome forward so Sesshomaru could see her.

A few minutes pasted in tense silence and you could practically here the clogs turning in Sesshomaru’s head.

“Daddy! Can the pretty lady stay with us?” The silence was broken when the two small children to speak after discussing it between themselves. Two adorable children against one person. Never try, it’s a lost battle.

Sesshomaru sighed. He had never denied his children anything. Besides he kinda liked this girl….woman.

“Alright, she can stay but if she brings trouble she is outta here. Got it?” Sesshomaru looked at everyone in the room and stopped to look at ‘the new girl’.

‘Knotty hair. Smudged makeup with evidence of crying. Clothing descent but dirty. Doesn’t look like a prostitute or a gold digger. Good.’ Sesshomaru thought analyzing her.

“Thank you Sesshomaru.” Kagome finally chose to speak feeling uncomfortable by the way he was looking at her.

“Yeah, whatever. Guys show her around, tell her the rules, practice in 15 minutes and leaving for the club in an hour.” Sesshomaru’ said walking down the hall, with his kids running after him.

“Practice as in band practice?” Kagome looked questionably at the people around her.

“Yep. It’s quite fun and it keeps us occupied. We also enter contests, win first prize, get a lot of cash to run this place and play at clubs for entertainment and more fans.” Sango filled in some of the blanks.

“I play bass guitar, Sango on electric guitar and sometimes keyboards, Shippo is techno and sound effects. Miroku said walking down the hall.

“What does Sesshomaru do?” Kagome asked interested.

“Sesshomaru sings lead and sometimes Miroku backs him up.” Shippo now was the one to give her the information.

‘I wonder how good they are and if they have any contracts. Mmmm…l wonder who those kids where.’ Kagome thought remembering the kids who had successfully squashed Miroku.

As if reading her thoughts the two little kids from before came running down the hall and stopped in front of her.

“Hi! My name’s Rin and this is my little brother Inuyasha but everyone calls him Yasha.” Rin said smiling showing her missing front tooth.

"Well hello, my name's Kagome. How old are you?" Kagome said bending down to the little girl’s eye level.

"I'm four and Yasha is one and a half and doesn't know how to speak properly." Rin said lifting up her brother so Kagome could get a good look at him.

When Kagome looked at Yasha she thought he looked like a smaller version of his father but his features softer and more innocent. Rin on the other hand didn't look anything like Sesshomaru.

'She must look like her mother.' She thought studying Rin. 'From what l can guess Sesshomaru looks about 21 so he would have conceived Rin when he was 16. Just like me.'

"Come on the Kagome. I wanna show you around the place. Rin’s voice knocked Kagome out of her thoughts.

"You go look around Kagome. We've gotta get ready for practice, so we'll see ya later." Shippo said to Kagome following Sango to the Practice Room.

"Okay."

"Hey Kagome! Do you want to come with us to the club tonight?" Miroku asked Kagome walking up to her side.

"I'd like that very much, but l don't have anything to wear."

"Don't worry Kagome you can borrow some of my clothes." Sango said from down the hall.

To Be Continued…