InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Mr. Brightside ❯ Mr. Brightside ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
Mr. Brightside
 
 
Inuyasha walked out of his house and headed towards Kagome's house. He had been grounded for 3 months. His parents grounded him when they found out that he was in a gang fight.
 
Comin' out of my cage,
And I been doin' just fine,
Gotta, gotta be down
Because I want it all
 
Inuyasha knocked on the door and Mrs. Higurashi answered it. “Kagome's in her room.” Mrs. Higurashi smiled and said. Inuyasha smiled and nodded as he walked upstairs towards Kagome's room.
Inuyasha opened the door and stared. Kagome and Koga, Inuyasha's worst enemy, and one of the people on the other side of the gang fight, were French kissing eachother.
It started ou twith a kiss,
How did it end up like this?
It was only a kiss…
It was only a kiss…
 
Inuyasha fainted. He fell down the stairs. He hit the ground and Mrs. Higurashi looked up from dinner and yelled, “What's going on out there!?” But she got no answer. Kagome and Koga walked down from her room, completely ignoring Inuyasha.
“Mom, I'm going to Koga's. I'll be back by 10'!” Without waiting for an answer, she and Koga walked out to the street and Kagome called for a taxi. Koga sat back and waited while he smoked a cigarette.
Now I'm fallin' asleep,
And she callin' a cab,
While he's having a smoke,
And she's takin' a drag
 
The cab came and picked up Kagome and Koga just as Inuyasha woke up. He ran outside and hopped on his motorbike. He sped off towards the only place they could go to; Koga's house.
Inuyasha took a shortcut and got there before Kagome and Koga did. He parked his bike in the backyard. He ran inside and hid in Koga's closet, waiting.
Koga and Kagome walked in the room. Koga pushed Kagome on the bed. He got on top of her and they both smiled. She rubbed his chest, feeling all over his muscles. He took off her dress.
 
Now they're goin' to bed
And my stomach is sick,
And it's all in my head,
But she's touchin' his chest,
Now he takes off her dress,
 
 
Inuyasha looked away. He couldn't look. But slowly, his head turned towards them.
 
Now let me go…
It's taking control…
Jealousy,
Turning sticks into the sea,
Turning through sick lullabies,
Joking on your alibi…
 
Inuyasha burst out of the door. “Kagome!!” He yelled, and Koga and Kagome both stared at him, “How could you!?” He yelled.
“I-Inuyasha… I….”
“No need Kagome!” Inuyasha ran out of the house, hopped on his bike and rode off.
But it's just the price I pay,
Destiny is calling me,
Open up my eager eyes…
`cuz I'm Mr. Brightside…