InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Bloody Valentine ❯ My Bloody Valentine ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

She stepped out of the well, the rain poured around her. As she walked the path she knew well, she saw a figure collapsed on the path.

She turned the figure over. Her heart almost stopped the figure was Inuyasha- dead.

The person who killed him is near and he wants her.

Why? Who is it?

Read

 

 

Kagome stepped out of the well and into the Feudal Ages. The rain made it hard to get out, but today was the night of the new moon and she'd promised Inuyasha she'd come back. It took a long time for Kagome to convince her mother to let her come that night, but after a lot of persuading she finally got her mother to let her go. She took her backpack up on her shoulders. Her raincoat was drenched with water.

She looked around for Inuyasha, she knew he'd be there, he was always there when there was bad weather, after all that they'd been through he became more comfortable showing he cared for her, not a lot but a little. Kagome would have a great life, besides the traveling through time and the demons after the completed Shikon jewel, if not for Kouga.

After everything Kagome and Inuyasha had been through he knew that she wouldn't leave him. Kouga didn't seem to get the message. They still got in the same amount of fights but most of them were Kouga's fault.

She was more worried about Inuyasha turning human because of Kouga. She had a bad feeling about this night, something plagued her thoughts, which was also one of the reasons she'd wanted to come back so soon.

A thunderbolt struck and the Shikon jewel reflected the light. The jewel was completed after the battle with Naraku. The jewel was purified but never used. Everything they could ever want they head. Kagome didn't have to choose which time to stay in. Inuyasha was happy with the way he was already. Kohaku had been restored to himself and with a little bit of work he was able to live without the jewel shard in his back. Miroku had everything he wanted and his hellhole disappeared after Naraku was defeated and Shippo had a family and never wanted anything else.

She looked ahead at the path in front of her and saw a figure. She dropped her backpack and ran to the figure dropping to the ground by the figures side. Her heart started racing as she saw the figure had the same colored hair that Inuyasha had when he was human. Her heart stooped as she turned the figure over and saw the figure was Inuyasha. Then she started sobbing.

(Thunder)

Oh my love please don't cry

I'll wash my bloody hands

And we'll start a new life

 

Kouga stood in the shadows he'd finally done it he'd rid himself of the one thing that kept Kagome from being his, that stupid excuse for a half-demon was gone. Now all he had to do was take Kagome with him. He looked at his hands they were covered in blood he held the Tetsuiga in his hand he'd run it through Inuyasha. He smiled at the memory

 

I ripped out his throat

And called you on the telephone

To take off my disguise

Just in time to hear you cry

When you, you mourn the death of your bloody valentine

The night he died

 

He hoped that she would stop crying soon. He didn't like to see her cry. He knew she `d cry tonight, she'd get over it of course but…still.

 

You mourn the death of your bloody valentine

One last time

Saying oh my love please don't cry

I'll wash my bloody hands

And we'll start a new life

 

They'd start their new life soon without Inuyasha. He stepped out of the shadows. "Hello Kagome."

"Go away Kouga, I really don't want to talk."

"Oh, I thought you'd like to have Inuyasha's sword, you know to give to him."

She looked at him then down at his hands.

"Blood."

He looked at his hands.

"Inuyasha's blood to be more precise, if I'm correct."

"Yes."

She stood. She walked to her backpack and pulled something out.

" Get out of my sight Kouga." She said it with hatred laced into the emptiness of her voice.

"But…"

"If you want to keep your life you wont take another step." She threatened and held up a dagger. He was confused why she was doing any of this.

 

I don't know much at all

I don't know right from wrong

All I know is I love you tonight

 

"Where did you get that?" he asked her.

"What?" she questioned.

"That dagger"

"Totosai made it for me." She fingered the blade and then pricked her finger on it, a drop of blood ran down it and then the blade was engulfed by pink light. "It uses my miko energy like my arrows it has the same exact effect." In the darkness the blade was the only light it was meant to stop all those who opposed it and weren't pure. The rain pounded down on them, Koga was a demon and the rain seemed to go around Kagome. She was staring into the carving and the base of the dagger, a heart on one side it was broken on the other it was whole.

 

There was police and flashing light

The rain came so hard that night

Ad the headlines read a lover died

No tell tale heart was left to find

 

Tears started falling down Kagome's cheeks again. She fell to the ground, a wreck; it was all Kouga's fault. He'd killed the person she fell in love with before she even realized she loved him and he didn't seem to understand that.

 

When you, you mourn the death of your bloody valentine

The night he died

You mourn the death of you bloody valentine

One last time saying

 

He couldn't stand it when Kagome cried. Her body shook with every sob.

"Kagome… please …stop."

She looked up as she looked at him her eyes held sorrow in them, but hatred burned through.

"Shut up." Were the only words she said.

 

Oh my love please don't cry

I'll was my bloody hands

And we'll start a new life.

I don't know much at all

I don't know wrong from right

All I know is that I love you tonight

Tonight

 

He looked at her in disbelief.

"What did I do?"

She looked at him, and then she stood up.

"What did you do? You murdered the person I love." She yelled at him

"On the night he'd be the most vulnerable, no less."

"I tried before, but he was too strong then, I had to do it tonight." He tried to reason with her.

"When?" she asked in disbelief and disgust.

He remember that day well, but they way she was asking should he tell her?

 

He dropped you off I followed

Him home

Then I stood out side his bedroom window

Standing over him he begged me not to do

What I knew I had to do cause I`m so in love with you

 

"WHEN?!" She yelled at him.

He hesitated. He looked at her. He looked away from her and started talking.

"It was after he'd dropped you off." He took a deep breath. " I had hid in the shadows until I had an opportunity, but he saw me I lunged and pinned him, but before I knew it he tossed me off and pinned me to a tree, He had his sword to my throat, he said he wouldn't kill me because he wasn't in the mood, but if I ever tried it again he would kill me."

" You should've listened to him." She told him.

He looked at her; her face was turned away from him. He saw part of her face.

Oh my love please don't cry

 

A tear fell down her cheek. He advanced forward with out thinking and was next to her. He realized his mistake, but she wasn't doing anything so he stood there. The dagger was still glowing brightly and it was near, but he couldn't see it so he didn't acknowledged it. She looked at him.

"I told you to stay away."

Before he knew it Kagome had stabbed his, in a swarm of light he was gone. "You should have listened, to both of us." She looked at her hand it had his blood on it. She walked over to her backpack and wiped away all of the blood on her dagger and hands.

 

I'll wash my bloody hands

And we'll start a new life

 

She looked at Inuyasha. Why? You should have told me, you should've come.

 

I don't know much at all

I don't know wrong from right

 

She collapsed by him and held his hand. "I wish you were here with me. "She closed her eyes " I'd tell you one thing Inuyasha."

She sighed it was too late for him to know in life but he might as well know in after life.

"I love you, and I always have you big jerk."

"I just wish you'd known that."

" Don't cry over me I'll always be with you no matter what even if I do die."

She looked up and saw Inuyasha, his eyes were barely open and his breathing was so light you couldn't tell he was alive, but he was alive and that's all that she cared about.

She smiled at him.

He smiled at her.

"I love you." He said to her and then he closed his eyes as the sun came up and he changed back to a half demon.

 

All I know is that I love you tonight

Tonight

 

Sappy ending yes, but I couldn't find a better way to end it.