InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My brother ❯ My Brother ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

My Brother

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters or ideas for Inu-yasha, they are all copyright of their creator.

My Brother.

I want to be there for you my brother. I want to protect, I want to see you free from his grasp! Please little brother, I know your in there somewhere, I want to hold you. But first you must come back to me.

I know its hard Kohaku, I know you are afraid, but please know that I forgive you. Father forgives you. Please little brother remember who you once where, and still are.

Kohaku, do you know my face? Please say you do. More than anything I want to hear your voice, free of his poison, to see you laugh and to see that infectious smile once more upon your face. Break free little brother, I know you can do it.

One day Kohaku you and I will climb to the hill that overlooks our old village and we will remember those who are gone. Together we will give them a proper burial. Together we shall carry on the legacy of the 'demon slayers'. Oh how I long for those days! But first you must remember little brother!

Remember Kohaku! Remember, you must remember. What's done is done, no one can change the past but I promise you everything is going to be okay! Trust me Kohaku…please little brother come back to me…