InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Girl ❯ You can't hurry Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
My Girl
A Sonfic by Jyde
A/N: I was listening to my dad's motown cd and this fic came to my mind. My dad used to sing my girl to my sister and I except he'd say my girls anyways this is gonna sound lame but I'm dedicating this fic to my dad. For just being there. I think I'll only make this fic three chappies long.
Chapter 1: You can't hurry Love
It was a beautiful sunny day outside, the gang where all outside having a pic-nic with food Kagome had brought from her time. "Well I'm done eating I think I'll go for a walk" stated Kagome. "I'll come too! " Inuyasha said and for once didn't try to make an excuse for Sango and Miroku's expressions. Shippo had gone off playing with Kilala somewhere. Miroku smiled once he realised he was left alone with Sango, now was his chance to do something perverted.To Miroku's surprise though something unexpected happened.
I need love, loveTo ease my mindI need to find, find someone to call mineBut mama saidYou can’t hurry loveNo, you just have to waitShe said love don’t come easyIt’s a game of give and take
Sango had leaned in and kissed him while he was thinking his perverted thoughts. Miroku was completly in shock, he pulled away and said "What was that for Sango?". Sango stared at him with a smile saying "I love you Miroku and you just looked so cute thinking your perverted thoughts I thought I'd act on mine before you acted on yours.(Yes Sango has dirty thoughts about Miroku!)" "I wasn't thinking any dirty thoughts!?" Miroku tried to defend himself. "Oh Miroku please you always have that face when you think dirty." Sango smiled. "You love me Sango?" he asked surprised when he realized what she had said. "Of course how could I not love you-even your perverted ways!" Sango replied.

You can’t hurry loveNo, you just have to waitYou got to trust, give it timeNo matter how long it takesBut how many heartachesMust I stand before I find a loveTo let me live againRight now the only thingThat keeps me hangin’ onWhen I feel my strength, yeahIt’s almost goneI remember mama said:
Miroku then leaned in towards Sango and kissed her back. "What to you so long to tell me?" he asked. "I was scared that you wouldn't love me back until I just decided I'd tell you and get it over with. Than never having told you and never getting to be with you either way." "I Love you too Sango, I've loved you ever since I first met you!" He smiled and kissed her again only to be caught by Inuyasha and Kagome. Kagome screamed "KAWAII!" and immediatly took out her camera. She took a picture so that the kiss would always be there and that they couldn't say she imagined it.

No I can’t bear to live my life aloneI grow impatient for a love to call my ownBut when I feel that i, I can’t go onThese precious words keeps me hangin’ onI remember mama said:You can’t hurry loveNo, you just have to waitShe said love don’t come easyIt’s a game of give and take
Shippo had come back with Kilala. Miroku sat by the fire while the girls slept. The only other one awake was Inuyasha. "So Miroku-what are you going to do now that you've won Sango's heart? I swear if you break it I will hunt you down till you're dead." "Don't worry Inuyasha I'd never break Sango's heart intentionally, I want to keep things slow. I don't want to hurry it up by asking her to marry me just yet-but I plan too." Little did Miroku know that Sango was awake when he had spoken his words. Inuyasha's eyes were wide in shock your going to ask her to marry you?" "Yes Inuyasha when I buy a ring and feel the time is right."

You can’t hurry loveNo, you just have to waitShe said trust, give it timeNo matter how long it takesNo, love, love, don’t come easyBut I keep on waitingAnticipating for that soft voiceTo talk to me at nightFor some tender armsTo hold me tightI keep waitingI keep on waitingBut it ain’t easyIt ain’t easyBut mama said:
Miroku had found the perfect ring for Sango while in a village hunting down Naraku. It had been 4 months since he and Sango had gotten together and he could not delay asking her any longer, his heart was too impatient. Sango had told Kagome what she had heard about Miroku wanting to marry her and Kagome had asked her "Well will you say yes?" "Of course I will how can I say no to Miroku." Miroku had told both Inuyasha and Kagome that he was going to need them to spend the night alone under the wintery sky.
It had begun snowing on that day, he took Sango to a place on a hill with a blanket to keep them warm. They had sipped sake and had played in the snow for a while. When they both settled down, Miroku kneeled down on one leg and asked "Sango would you... would you marry me?" Sango was in shock of the beauty of the ring he had given her It had one huge diamond in it with smaller cut ones at the sides and a pure gold band. "Yes, Miroku Yes!"

You can’t hurry loveNo, you just have to waitShe said to trust, give it timeNo matter how long it takesYou can’t hurry loveNo, you just have to waitShe said love don’t come easyIt’s a game of give and take

Sango and Miroku married two months later during the summer. It was a small weddding with only Kagome (as the maid of honour), Inuyasha (the best man), Kilala, Shippo (the ring bearer) and Lady Kaede who performed the ceremony. Sango wore a white summer Yukata. She had picked her own bouquet from a ditch full of wildflowers. Kagome wore her yellow dress with the blue sweater on top. Sango and Miroku stayed in a cabin for the night and the next morning continued their fight for Naraku. A month later she was wounded during a battle with Kagura, and it was found out that she was pregnant. Miroku would not hear of her continuing the fights with Naraku so she stayed with Lady Kaede for the safety of herself and her child. Sango had to endure six months of pregnancy without Miroku. In her seventh month of pregnancy they had defeated Naraku. Inuyasha had finally gotten together with Kagome and went back to live in her time. The curse of the windtunnell had finished and Miroku was truly happy for the time being...
A/N: Oh cliffy! Next Chapter is called what becomes of the broken-hearted. based on the song. Something will happen that will change Miroku's life forever.~Jyde

Converting /tmp/phpceeZAr to /dev/stdout