InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ my life my thoughts my story ❯ let the games begin ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~~~InuYasha P.O.V
what is that smell?!? it smells... good... like sakura, ocean... and rain...
her aura is so... powerful!!! its nothing like what I've felt before. She could be stronger than naraku with the whole jewel!!!!! I wonder if shippou and kirara (kilala) can smell it too?

~~~Normal P.O.V
shippou-" hey InuYasha, can you smell that... it smells good!!!
InuYasha-" yea I do and she also smells powerful. Come on lets go.
Kagome just nodded her head and climbed onto InuYasha's back. Songo and miroku climbed onto a newly transformed kirara, but before they could get away shippou jumped onto miroku's shoulder.
.......................................
.
~~~~my P.O.V
"lets go before Kitsumi or daemon find us!!!" laughed a running jailin.
Jailin is one of the children that i look after. He is also one of my youngest nephews and was a inu hanyou.
"Wait Don't Move! Something's Coming!" I yelled
every child that i took care of hid behind a bush or a tree an was silent.
"who are you and why is your sent filled flooded with an overwhelming amount of pure power" yelled InuYasha
"that is none of your concern, but may i ask where songo, miroku, shippou and kirara are?" i say with a smirk on my face. About a second later the 4 mentioned people are seen and land on the ground next to InuYasha and Kagome. All of them except for shippou got ready for battle.
"Put away your weapons, i did nothing to you so you have no reason to attack me!" I reasoned
"how the hell do you know my friends names!?!" InuYasha questioned while drawing tetseiga (sp?)
"I SAID PUT YOUR FUKING WEAPONS AWAY! I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO YOU!!! I screamed clearly annoyed.
kagome-"I think we should do as the woman says"
"thank you" I replied and with that I gave a yip and a small bark, and my children came out from hiding and hid behind me along with their "creature" companions.
" Cesar, I want you to come and bring me tamia; I can hear her crying and tell daemon that the game is over, we have visitors" I said while keeping my eyes on shippou.
"As you wish milady" said a strong deep voice from the bushes.
All of a sudden a tall black stallion stepped out from the bushes with a baby on his back. he brought the baby to me and as soon as she was in my arms she clamed down and Cesar took off to find daemon.
"Shippou, come here plz" i commanded in a motherly tone. i watched as Kagome look worried but let shippou come to me.
"Y...Yye...Yes...?" he stumbled over his words in fear but curiosity
"do you not remember me?"
"...no...But you do look familiar..."
"My name is Kitsumi... do you recognize me now?" i asked with a smirk
"Kitsumi... is that really you!!!!!!"
Shippou jumped up into my arms and nearly strangled me. i had to pry him off my neck so that i wouldn't drop tamia.
"i see you have found a new family." i smiled sadly
" i'm sorry i wasn't there to help you're oka-san and outo-san. i couldn't get there in time i am so sorry."
"It's ok Kitsumi as long as i know that you are still alive i will be happy.