InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Love, My Dearest ❯ The Only One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: All Inu-Yasha characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi.
 
"Oka-san! Nooooo!!!!" cried out a young demon at the tender age of 16 as she watched helplessly the death of her wolf demon clan. Naraku laughed evily as he took the Sacred Jewel fragments embedded in the wolf demon's mother.
 
The jewel glowed a bright purple and disappeared out of Naraku's grasp. "what's going on!" he angrily yelled as he looked for the fragments. He then looked to wear the wolf demon hid and saw that she held the shards. "Give those back you Wentch!" he screamed as he ran toward the girl.
 
"Fire Storm!' the wolf yelled into the night and a flaming ball of debris came fling at Naraku barly missing him. Countless balls much like the first came falling from the sky aiming preciesly at the hanyou. The last wolf demon ran as fast as she could.
 
'I have no where to go. But I must warn the princeabout this Naraku. Mama....' the wolf thought as she continued to run tring to get away from the deadly threat. Unknowing to her she was being watched from the skies by a wind demon holding a fan and a demon who carried a mirror.
 
'Please be the one to help us free.' one of the demons thought as she watched the girl below them.