InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Loving Hanyou, Inuyasha ❯ Flower Crowns ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My Loving Hanyou, Inuyasha
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha (cries at sad thought), Rumiko Takahashi does. I own MY ideas, so please don't take anything. This story is from Kagome's POV, so sorry to those who don't like her. Inspired a little by another writer at
Chapter One: FLOWER CROWNS
I sat in the grass, with Inuyasha resting behind me. I was making a crown out of flowers, as was Sango. We were both sitting side-by-side. Oh, and Miroku was behind Sango. I was currently showing Sango how to thread the grass. I smiled. Life was much more peaceful in the feudal era, ever since we Naraku had disappeared to who knows where.
“Sango, are you sure you're safe with him behind you?” I asked, pointing to Miroku.
She turned to look at him. “Don't worry, Kagome, I had a nice talk with him.” She smiled.
I wonder what she said to Miroku, oh well. I finished making my crown, and so did Sango. We giggled for no apparent reason.
I put my crown on Inuyasha's head. He looked so adorable! He breathed hard and I rubbed his ears. He growled a little, like a `Thanks'. But I knew he was still asleep. His ears twitched again, causing me to slightly giggle.
“What are you going to do with your little creation Sango?” I asked.
Sango simply said “I'll give it to little Shippo.” Yes, it would also look cute on Shippo.
“Inuyasha looks so cute” Sango teased. I smiled; yep, she was right.
She crawled over to Miroku and tickled his feet. He pushed upward and bashed skulls with Inuyasha.
“What the hell?” Inuyasha growled.
Miroku and Inuyasha jumped up in attack position. They both sweat dropped and blushed a bright red when they figured out nothing was wrong.
We burst out in laughter as the boys blushed an even brighter red. Miroku saw my work of art on Inuyasha's head, and chuckled silently.
“What the hell are you laughing at!?” Inuyasha snapped. He twitched his ears and ripped the flowers off of his head.
“KAGOME!!!!!!!!!!”
--sorry if you don't like it so far, stay tuned and please nicely review--