InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Loving Hanyou, Inuyasha ❯ Runaway Kiss ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My Loving Hanyou, Inuyasha: Chapter Two: Runaway Kiss
Sango giggled “Run, Kagome!”
I didn't hesitate. I ran away from all of them, towards the lake. I could hear foot steps behind me. I smiled. I knew who it was. I turned around but wasn't left running in mercy for long.
Inuyasha tackled me to the ground, and I laughed as did he. I pretended to be in pain. “Kagome, don't tell me I hurt you already?” he said in a worried tone.
It was a pretty convincing act, since he was pinning me to the ground. A smile spread across my face and I screamed “NOPE!” I rolled over and over, wrestling with Inuyasha.
Again, I ended up being on the bottom. Curse his over-powering strength and weight. He smiled; he knew he won. GRRR! I smiled. He looked so cute, like the time we came in contact with Kagura, leading to the battle with Kaguya + Naraku. I was yelling at him for never being serious.
“Inuyasha?” I asked. He cocked his head to show attention. I needed something so I could win this small battle of wrestling. It's silly, I knew, but oh well. I also wanted an answer.
“Remember the first time we kissed?” Inuyasha, I swear, you would have thought he was a tomato the way he was blushing.
“Yeah…” he said, faintly. “Well, did you mean what you said when we defeated Kagura? I said.
“Wha!?” he said embarrassed and off guard. My chance to attack, not his. I rolled over, and now HE was pinned. I held on with all my might, and after a while he gave up so I loosened my grip.
“Answer me Inuyasha.” He frowned. “Yeah, why?” he said in a growl. How rude! I climber off of him and sat there, my eyes closed and arms crossed. He can be such a jerk! I could feel him eyeing me. AGGHH!
He pounced on me. “You stole my move, you jerk!” I yelled at him. He sat on top of my laughing hysterically.
“You're crushing me, Inuyasha!” I screamed in his face. He wasn't that much in weight, I don't think, but god he could really put weight down on you if he tried!
He stopped laughing.
“So?” he said with a smirk.
“INUYASHA I SWEAR!!!!” He folded his arms across his chest, still on top of me.
“What? Tell me to sit? Would you like to be crushed, Kagome?” he said slyly.
Darn it! I hate it when he's right! If I even thought about saying sit, that hanyou would surely crush me even more.
I folded my arms. “Grrr, Inuyasha!!!! You're so mean! You nearly kill me and piss me off!” I said angrily. He looked confused.
“How'd I piss you off?” he said dumbly.
Oh my god! I scram in my head. YOU KNOW WHY!!!!!
Inuyasha got that mischievous look in his eye.
“Inuyasha, I don't like that look…” I stuttered. He again, cocked his head.
“Why, `cause you know I'm up to somethin'?” he asked, teasing me.
“Inuya----“I was stopped in my tracks. Inuyasha was kissing me! My heart skipped a beat.
“Kagome, of course I didn't mean what I said that day. Like I seriously want those two to know anything.” He said like `you're so dumb'.
A spark lit up inside me, and I kissed Inuyasha right back. He fell backwards, surprised. I was surprised at myself as well…… was Inuyasha actually opening up to me?
I ended the kiss and he looked amazed.
:: Inuyasha's POV: What the hell….Kagome kissed me. I'm taking this somewhere....Oh shit, not right now. The slayer and monk will get worried. Damn it! Back to Kagome's POV Inuyasha took me in his arms and held me bridal style.
“Come on, they'll think I murdered you.”
--good? bad? I'm not sure. sorry if you don't really like it. I'm trying to update this as fast as possible to catch you guys up. The reviewers of fanfiction.net are already on 18. I want to try and get a few chapters posted up here before I can post anything else for them because they'll want to see the badly put together lemon chapter of 19 posted on here which it isn't yet. They can wait because you guys need to catch up.--