InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Loving Hanyou, Inuyasha ❯ It's Miroku's Funeral ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MY LOVING HANYOU, INUYASHA: Chapter Three: It's Miroku's Funeral
Inuyasha carried me back, walking.
“This is taking forever!” he growled, and flew into the air.
“AGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed. He pounced off the trees and the grass; he stopped when Sango and Miroku were insight. They waved.
“Oh no, Miroku, Sango's mad.” I heard him say.
Inuyasha put me down and “OWWW!”
I pulled his ear over to where Sango and Miroku were still sitting.
“OWWW, what the heellllll Kagommeee!?” Inuyasha pleaded as I continued to walk. I stopped, and looked him straight in the eye.
(AN: I know Kagome doesn't curse, but she's told him not to do that unless he told her millions of times, so here it comes.)
“Damnit, Inuyasha. I told you not to EVER do that unless you warned me!” I yelled at him.
I let go of his ear and stomped off over towards our cabin. Darn, Inuyasha. He knows what I told him and he continues to scare the heck out of me. Jerk!
Miroku just had to make things worse. “Right on, Kagome, show your pet who's boss.” Inuyasha's face turned into an angry red.
“Miroku, shut up!!!!!” I yelled and whacked him in his face.
As I stomped inside the actual cabin, I heard Miroku scream again.
“MIROKU YOU PERVERT, STOP IT!!!!” Sango screamed.
I chuckled to myself. So much for Sango's talk with that pig, Miroku. I sat on a chair in the corner of the room. The nerve of him! I listened quietly as there was more arguing.
“So, Inuyasha, what funs were you two having while you were ditching us?” Miroku said slyly to him.
I could tell by the silence that Inuyasha was blushing. I heard Miroku cry out in pain, and become distant. Inuyasha's voice became distant too. I guess he was chasing him.
But I did hear Inuyasha screaming “It's none of your fucking business Miroku! Come back here you wimp so I can beat the shit outta ya!” and of course, Miroku yelling “Ahhh, somebody help!!!” (Kagome sweat drops)
I laughed. Sango just then walked in and sat by me, on the floor. I got out of the chair to sit beside her.
“So, Kagome, don't worry, you don't have to tell me, but what did happen?” she asked me in the same tone Miroku had asked Inuyasha.
This was like, de ja voo; I blushed too.
She smiled. Sango's my friend….I can tell her anything, right?
“Well, I said slowly and a little embarrassed, we were wrestling. And…um….we kissed.” Sango clapped her hands.
“How cool!” she shrieked.
I added, “Um…twice?” Sango looked at me gleaming. What's up with her?
“You guys make a cute couple, Kagome.” She said. I blushed (sweat drop).
“What did you talk to Miroku about, anyways?” I asked, curious. Now Sango blushed.
“Sango, c'mon, tell me.” I said persistently.
She stuttered while saying this, “Well…..Please don't tell Inuyasha or Miroku that I told you! But….me and Miroku….kind of…..” I cut her off.
“Oh Sango, that's so sweet!”
She blushed even harder.
“Don't worry, I won't tell any of them losers.” I said with a wave of my hand. We smiled, and hugged. Sango, I knew, wouldn't tell Miroku a word. And I wouldn't tell Inuyasha a word, either. That's what friends do, especially when it comes to guys.
Suddenly Miroku burst through the cabin door and hid behind Sango. SLAP! (AN: I know Sango rarely curses as well, but she's getting pissed off.)
“Damnit Miroku! Stop being such a pervert!” she yelled. Inuyasha burst through the door, like, 2.54 seconds later.
“Where the hell is he?!” he growled.
Miroku slowly peeked his head out from behind Sango.
“Please, Inuyasha, have mercy, it was a simple friend-to-friend question!” Miroku begged. With the look on Inuyasha's face, it was like they weren't friends. But we all knew they liked each other a little.
A rock came flying towards us, and I and Sango ducked. It hit Miroku head on. Ouch! He was knocked to the floor, (AN: with the anime swirls) and we slowly put our heads up.
“Jesus, Inuyasha, you could have hit us!” I yelled at him, standing up.
“But I didn't, Kagome!” he snapped back.
“You couldn't be nice to me for more than 10 minutes, could you!?” I snapped back at him.
Miroku drowsily woke up and said stupidly “Ah ha! I knew you and Kagome were doing something!”
“Shut up Miroku!” Sango, Inuyasha, and I screamed. We must have hit him for a whole 5 looong minutes, before walking out of the cabin. Miroku lay still on the cabin floor, unconscious once again.
“The bastard never learns.” Inuyasha said smugly.
Still angry, I added “Yep. It's Miroku's funeral.”
--the end for NOW. Wait for `nother chapter. Thanks for reviewing guys! What little things can make a retard happy, hehe.--