InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Loving Hanyou, Inuyasha ❯ The Boys Talk ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MY LOVING HANYOU, INUYASHA: Chapter Four: The Boys' Talk
AN: Sorry I didn't respond to the review! I'm that dumb and forgot to. It's below. Sorry this chapter is soooooo short, and kinda pointless ((although I did warn you that the first 8 chapters are short although I'm trying to revise somewhat)). Inuyasha and Miroku are gonna actually tell each other about what happened, hehe. It's Miroku's fault for bringing up the subject. : Points at Miroku: You can hate the chapter and not review, I'm ok with that, but next chapter will hopefully be better.
kitty1990: Thanks so much! I feel spiffyful!!!!! ^.^
/Later at night/
I lay on the ground next to Sango, sleeping in the cabin. Inuyasha and Miroku were in a corner of the room awake. They thought we were asleep, I suppose, but really, Sango and I just laid there extremely quiet. One sound and we knew that hanyou would hear us.
I had brought a game from my era, that one where you pushed the button which blew air into water, which made little hoops hopefully go on the nubs. Inuyasha sat there playing with it, getting frustrated. Miroku had one where you have to shoot the ball in the hoops, also frustrated.
Sango and I were about to burst out laughing, but, we successfully didn't.
“Inuyasha?” we heard Miroku ask. Inuyasha turned his head to Miroku and flinging both the games out the window. Oh my god, those were mine!
“I know this isn't usual, but I feel like talking.” Miroku slowly said.
Inuyasha surprisingly nodded. Before Miroku spoke a word, Inuyasha put a clawed finger up to his mouth. He started to walk over to us. Sango and I exchanged glances and quickly closed our eyes. I could feel Inuyasha's face close to mine. He slowly breathed on me. It always tickles my nose slightly, and I always giggle. He knew that if I was awake, which I am, I would giggle.
I turned on my side like I was just turning in my sleep, which he bought. I was really wiggling my nose to make it stop itching. I turned back over and faced Sango. We opened our eyes and Inuyasha was no longer beside us, but with Miroku.
“They're asleep” Inuyasha said.
Miroku started the conversation.
“I know it's `none of my damn business' as you put it, but don't you think we should talk about the girls?” I saw Inuyasha shift on his side.
“I guess” he said slowly.
“Somethin' going on between you and her?” Inuyasha said slyly, pointing a thumb towards Sango. I saw Sango blush.
I also saw Miroku blush and then smile goofily.
“Yes, Inuyasha, I do believe Sango is my only love.” He said dreamily. I can't explain what color Sango's face turned; I'll have to name it someday.
“Feh! And her ass is your hands' love, right?” Inuyasha snorted. Miroku smiled.
“They have a mind of their own, my friend.” Miroku said.
Sango and I rolled our eyes, and we noticed Inuyasha did too.
“Ever tell `er that?” Inuyasha asked Miroku, obviously talking about Sango.
“About my hands!?” he said shocked. Inuyasha sighed.
“No, lech, that you love her.” He said, `D'UH!'ly. “She's already experienced your hands.” Inuyasha said with disgust in his voice.
Miroku thought for a minute.
“Well, he said, I tell her all the time but she doesn't seem to quite believe me. But I do think we'll be together in no time!”
Inuyasha “Feh''d.
“Think she's `the one' you always talk about?” Inuyasha asked quietly.
I heard Miroku sigh heavily. “Yes my furry eared friend, I do.”
“So, Inuyasha, and don't you dare hit me because I told you what I've been doing, but did you and Kagome have a little fun while you were away?” Miroku asked slyly.
Inuyasha blushed, as did I.
“Come on, Inuyasha, we're all guys here!” Miroku said in a chipper voice. No, two girls, a hanyou, and a pervert, I thought to myself.
“I think I….I” Inuyasha stuttered. Miroku slapped him on the back. Inuyasha basically choked out the next few words “I LOVE: cough: HER!!!!” Miroku smiled.
“Thought ya did.” He said, as if it was an accomplishment.
Ok, now I think its Sango's turn to name my face color. It's so sweet because even if he doesn't admit it to me, I know he really does have feelings, strong ones.
“So, did you guys play a little?” Miroku asked in his perverted tone.
Inuyasha blushed really hard.
“Ah ha! I knew it!” Miroku shouted, shooting a fist in the air. WHACK! Inuyasha bonked him on the head.
“Shut up, ass, you'll wake `em up!” He growled.
Not exactly…… I thought.
“So, Miroku asked while rubbing his newly attached bruise along with the others from earlier, do YOU think Kagome's the girl for you, Inuyasha?”
Inuyasha shrugged. “I wouldn't fit with her family.” He said blankly.
That's so not true! My mom and brother love him! My friends on the other hand think he's just some guy with silver hair.
“Inuyasha, as long as she loves you, and trust you me I know she does, you'll be fine, and it doesn't matter who thinks anything.” Miroku said wisely.
Oddly, he's right… for once.
“You're right for once, lech…” Inuyasha trailed off.
“Then yeah, if she can put up with me, then she's definitely the one. Can't…..say I don't love her…..that'd be a lie.” Inuyasha said gently. Major blush effect going on here!
I am soooooo happy to hear that! Oh my god! Now I really don't have to leave, even though we still need about two more pieces of the shard left. I smiled. Miroku also smiled, and patted Inuyasha on the back. Before they started to go to sleep near us, Miroku said with a grin, “You know what Inuyasha? I think it'd be a lie, too.”
--did you hate it!!!!? I thought it was…… ok. Please no flames: puts up shields:--