InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Loving Hanyou, Inuyasha ❯ Gross To The Touch Part | ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MY LOVING HANYOU, INUYASHA: Chapter Five: Gross To The Touch: Part I
A Couple Days Later
“I am so tired” I said sleepily. We had just finished destroying some really disgusting demons. I'm really tired; yawn so I can't currently go into detail. We'd thought that since Naraku was gone for the time, we'd have got all the shards right then and there.
Unfortunately, he thought ahead and hid 2 extras. Now we have to find one more, and I KNOW it'll be hard. But what will happen after the Shikon no Tama is completed? I don't know, yawn. Sango yawned as well.
“I know, I'm really tired too Kagome.” She agreed.
“Yes, and we are nowhere near the cabin” added Miroku.
WHACK! Inuyasha's fist whacked Miroku's head.
“Don't remind us, ya shithead” Inuyasha growled. Oh yes, Inuyasha's tired. Not good. I suddenly collapsed on the grass. My feet are killing me! Inuyasha ran over to me.
“What's wrong, Gome?” he asked, using one of my nicknames.
I sighed.
“I already said I'm tired! My legs are killing me, and above all that, we STINK!” I whined.
Inuyasha rolled his eyes, and then took a sniff. He winced.
Has he been BREATHING at all? He would have smelt it before!!!!! I angrily thought to myself. Inuyasha picked me up, bridal style.
Ahhh, at least my feet feel better. I closed me eyes and rested in Inuyasha's strong arms, the motion of his steps on the hard ground rocking me to sleep. Suddenly, his breathing got heavier, like he smelt something. I opened my eyes and looked up, only to find out that I'm right!
“Whatcha smell, Inu?” I said curious. His perked ears seemed to droop in a happy manner. Huh? He sighed.
“Finally! You're prayers were answered Kags.” He said, using another of my nicknames.
“What do you mean?” Sango, Miroku, and I all asked at once, pleadingly. (Inuyasha sweatdrops)
“You'll see” he said quietly, and held me tighter. Oh no! He's going to leap!!!! I was about to yell when I noticed he wasn't going anywhere.
“Hold on” he said. YES!!! I finally got through that thick skull of his! I threw my hands around his neck. I was getting a frontal piggy-stomach ride.
(A/N: You know how Kagome always gets a piggy-back ride off of Inuyasha? Well that's what their doing, only she's on his chest and not back. His hands are supporting her thighs.)
He raced in one direction, Kirara, who was carrying Miroku and Sango, raced after him. After about 5 minutes, I saw what he meant. It was springs. Hot springs! YES! Kirara landed on the ground and Sango jumped off. We gave each other a high five.
“We call first dibs!” I yelled as Sango pulled me towards the springs. (Miroku and Inuyasha sweat drop)
In the Springs
“Ahhh” I sighed. This felt so good! (A/N: Do you guys want Shippo in this?)
“This is soooooo relaxing” Sango said happily.
“M hm!” I agreed. We never wanted to get up. We heard foot steps coming near us. We ducked down in the water. If it's Miroku, I swear!
Nope! Surprisingly. It's Inuyasha. He had his head turned the other way.
“Uh, you guys almost done?” he asked with a hint of embarrassment in his voice. We blushed. We weren't in there that long, were we?!
“Umm….yeah…” Sango said slowly. Inuyasha sighed in relief and ran back to where Miroku must have been.
As we dried up and got our clothing back on, we heard Miroku cry in pain.
“What'd he do now!?” I said annoyed. We quickly found out.
“Miroku you pervert, NO I didn't look at them!” Inuyasha screamed. Phew! We blushed. Thank goodness he isn't THAT perverted.
Sango and I walked over to the whining Miroku and the angry Inuyasha.
“All yours!” I said in a chipper tone. Sango and I walked over to Kirara and rest against her fuzzy back. She didn't transform back to her little self, yet. After about 5 minutes Miroku came back dressed.
“Where's Inuyasha?” I asked. Miroku sighed.
“He mustta been really beat. I told him we needed to get out and he just fell asleep.” He said with a shrug.
“Well, I'm not going over there.” I said sternly. Miroku grinned.
“Why not, Kagome? He asked, giving me another perverted grin.
“EW, duh, gross Miroku!” I yelled.
“He's naked AND sleeping!” I added with disgust.
Please, he may be cute and all, but sheesh! Miroku walked over to me and took my necklace out of my yellow backpack (A/N: Not the shards…. A necklace her…… mom gave to her, or something. Either way, it's precious to Kagome).
“What are you doing, Miroku?” I asked afraid.
“Oh, just giving you an exercise!” he yelled.
Just like that, the hentai threw my necklace into the springs…gulp Right by Inuyasha.
“Miroku you pervert!” I yelled. I smacked him in the face and hesitantly walked over to the springs.
GROSS! I scram in my head. Everything was covered up though, well.
Inuyasha was against a rock, sleeping. He's so adorable when he sleeps….God, Kagome, focus. I instructed myself. I peered into the water (Thank GOD it's not clear water) to see if I saw the glint on the pendant on the necklace. I did…….but I wish I hadn't.
--short cliffhanger, hehe. The next chapter is part II to this one, and its REALLY short.--