InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Loving Hanyou, Inuyasha ❯ Gross To The Touch Part || ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MY LOVING HANYOU, INUYASHA: Chapter Five: Gross To The Touch: Part II
AN: Hehe. Disgusting and short. Not the way you like it.
Why I wish I hadn't seen the glint your thinking? :points to where Inuyasha's……thing is.
I almost screamed out in disgust! I couldn't whisper or say anything because Inuyasha would wake up, and call ME the pervert! Not true!
I quietly stepped into the water, and paused. No movement from the hanyou. I stepped closer and tried to see if the glint was really where I thought it was. Yep, it's there alright. I just stood there, trying to devise a quick plan.
Ok, I thought to myself, I'll just grab the necklace because I know where it is, and then jet.
I wanted to get this over with. I reached down and grabbed the pendant. I pulled it up and touched something else……
“AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”I screamed in disgust, waging my hand in the air as if I was just stabbed.
“EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS!!!!!!!” I continued to yell. I darted out of the water, ran past Miroku to smack him in the face, and ran down a hill.
--hehe, EXTREMELEY short and disgusting. Haha. ::puts shield up to block flames and arrows and attacks::