InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Loving Hanyou, Inuyasha ❯ Trip Preparations ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MY LOVING HANYOU, INUYASHA: Chapter Fourteen: Trip Preparations
AN: Read and review pwease? Hmm, there isn't all that much to say…..oh! If you guys have any ideas or suggestions for the story, email me with suggestions for MLHI in the subject line…obvious reasons. I have so many ideas, but hey, maybe you guys do too!
Disclaimer: Sapphire: If I said I did would I get sued?
EVILLAWYER: YES!
Sapphire: GRR! Fines, then I DON'T own Inuyasha… yet
EVILLAWYER: Do you own anything?
Sapphire: SHUT THE HELL UP, TEME!
X
Last time: I finally got home from the feudal era, promising to be back soon. With an unpleasant nose injury, I walk into my house to find out something so awesome! I get to take the others on a trip…..to Atlantic City, NJ…..in AMERICA! I hope all my friends will come, because it's supposed to be Me, Ayumi, Yuka, Eri, and 3 other obvious friends!
This time: Chapter Fourteen: Trip Preparations
X
I woke up the next morning slightly warm. I was so used to it, I thought it was Inuyasha; it was only Buyo.
“Why do I always think about him?” I said, starting to blush.
“Oh no!” I said in a panic while jumping out of my bed.
“I told him I wouldn't be too long!” I said, rushing to put some clothes on. I quickly brushed my teeth and hair, and started getting my bag ready.
“Kagome?” my mother asked, coming into the living room.
“Uh, can't talk mom, promised Inuyasha…”I muttered quickly and went back to work.
“But honey, I wanted to take you shopping for the trip.” She said, resting a hand on her cheek.
“Ohhh…” I whined. I really wanted to get that stuff ready and surprise the others.
“It's alright, sweety. I already called Ayumi, Yuka, and Eri. They said they'll get their stuff all ready. I'll take you after you tell the other 3, Alrighty?” she said with a smile.
I nodded and smiled back. Good ol' mom!
After about an hour, everything was ready and I was ready to go. I had my hair down, with a green tanktop and a pair of low-cut jeans. I also had a pair of matching green sandals. I thought I looked nice. I walked out of the house after I said my goodbyes.
What will Inuyasha say? I thought. I had told him I'd be back soon, and that WAS over 18 hours ago….. I sighed heavily and jumped into the well.
I started to climb up the well, and soon I was face-to-face with Inuyasha. His chin was resting on the well's edge, his amber orbs looking straight at me. It gave me a little scare, however.
“AH!” I yelled in surprise, and almost lost my grip, but a faithful hanyou grasped my arm.
“Careful, stupid.” He said, and pulled me up. Insulting me already? Kami!
“Inuyasha, why do you always have to insult me?” I huffed at him, dusting off my jeans.
“Because you ARE stupid.” He said with a smirk.
I got in his face and said “OH, so you happen to fall in love with stupid people, ay?” He chuckled.
“Whoever said I loved YOU?” he said, raising an eyebrow.
“YOU did!” I said, smirking myself.
“Feh.” Was what he said and started walking away. I just stood there with my hands on my hips. He looked back at me.
“Coming, wench?” he asked. I sighed.
“Of course.” I said quickly and ran to him.
“You….look……nice.” he said slowly.
I smiled and said “Thanks Inuyasha!”
We continued walking until I asked “Where's Sango and Miroku?”
“I dunno, I guess near the cabin. Miroku's probably unconscious by now.” He said, laughing a little. I sighed U.
“Well, I almost forgot! I have a really important question to ask you guys!” I said, suddenly remembering the trip. He gave me a confused look but nodded anyway.
Once we got back to our cabin, Shippo ran into my arms.
“Kagome!” he shouted happily, giving me a hug.
“Hey Shippo” I said with a smile.
“Hello, Kagome.” Sango said, stomping away from Miroku. He had numerous amounts of hand marks on his face, U.
“Um, oh, I have a question to ask You, Miroku, and Inuyasha.” I said. Inuyasha put his hands behind him head, laid on a tree trunk, and crossed his legs.
“Hope it has something to do with WHY you took so long.” He said, closing his eyes.
“Sort of.” I said, putting a finger on my chin.
“OK, well, sit down guys, because it's a long question.” I said to them as they sat down.
X
“Wow, Kagome! So we get to go to your time in another country?” Sango said cheerfully, clapping her hands together.
“Mmmhmm.” I said, nodding my head.
“Sounds like fun.” Miroku said simply.
“Whatever.” Inuyasha answered. U There's just no pleasing him, is there?
“Ok, well, now that I know you're all coming, I need to go back to my time.” I said, waiting for Inuyasha's reaction. His eyes shot open and he stood up.
“What? Already?” he asked.
“I promised my mom, Inuyasha! She's taking me shopping for the trip.” I defended.
His ears drooped and he plopped back down on the floor Indian-style.
“Fine.” He finally sighed, and lay back in his spot.
“Alright then….I'll see you tomorrow, which is when we're leaving.” I said just as Shippo pounced on me.
“N-no f-fair! W-why am I a-always left o-o-out?” he cried.
“U Aww Shippo, don't worry! It'll only be about 2 weeks and I'll bring you back some goodies.” I assured him, hugging the little fox.
“Y-you promise?” he asked, wiping his tears.
I nodded. “I promise!”
I got up and started walking to the well, waving. Before I jumped in the well, I heard Miroku cry out in pain and Inuyasha yell
“Stop thinking dirty thoughts about MY Kagome!” I blushed.
I'm HIS? Sure we're together now, but HIS? I thought, waiting to hear what Miroku had said.
“I merely said she looked nice!” he pleaded. “Not uh, no you didn't, you lecher!” he barked. Shaking my head, I jumped into the well.
“Mom, I'm back!” I yelled, running into the kitchen.
“Alright, sweety, then let's get moving!” she said, picking up her keys and heading out the door.
X
“Hey, mom, are Ayumi, Yuka, and Eri coming as well?” I asked.
“No, honey, just us. I assume they've probably already went shopping by how much they were yelling.” She said with a smile.
“Oh, heh, ok.” I said laughing a bit.
“Oh, did Inuyasha say anything about your outfit?” she asked, eyes focused on the road.
I blushed, and blurted out “Mom! That's private!” She chuckled and shrugged.
“It's such a cute outfit, I was just wondering.” I shook the blush away.
“He said it looked nice.” I said with a shrug.
“How cute.” She said, making me groan.
X
“Ok, Kagome. We have a couple of hours to shop, so let's get moving.” My mom said gently.
“Yep!' I nodded happily, and so began our 5 hour shopping spree.
X
Phew!” I said with bags in my hands, plopping down on the couch.
“That was some serious shopping” my mom said, just as pooped as I was. We definitely burnt a serious hole in our pockets.
(AN: Sorry for disturbing your reading! Sorry if I'm rushing a little, but for how much shopping I planned for them, it'd take like 4 whole pages up!)
I went upstairs and collapsed on my bed.
Man, that was a looong 5 hours.” I sighed, and slipped off my bed and landed with a thump.
(AN: She was planning that, seriously)
“Well, it's time to sort things out.” I said, and started looking through everything I bought.
Sango had an assortment of pretty clothing. A couple pairs of jeans, earrings and other jewelry. I got her a pink bikini with matching pink sandals and a pink choker. I also got her a pink lacy shirt with white crisscrosses on the sides and a matching white skirt. I also got her a white kimono with red and pink flowers overlapping each other with petals everywhere. It was really pretty. I also got her some shorts, an over-hang for her bathing suit, other shirts, and capris. I of course had to get her undergarments, though she already had some.
For Miroku, I got him an assortment of purple and black clothing. A couple pairs of knee-length shorts and sandals. I got him a pair of dark purple and black trunks and a pair of sunglasses. I got him some black and purple t-shirts and some long jean pants. For the fun of it I got him some wristbands. It was a little embarrassing doing this, but I got him undergarments as well. AND a couple of other things, too.
Then there's Inuyasha. I got him an assortment of red and silver clothing. A couple of pairs of knee-length shorts, sandals, and long jean pants as well. I got him a pair of red trunks and a headband. I got him red and white t-shirts, too. I was blushing like mad picking out his undergarments. I got grabbed some and left, same with Miroku's. I also got him wristbands. AND some more things as well.
For myself, I got random things like Sango. I got a white bikini for myself, with matching white sandals and a blue choker. I got a blue over-hang for it, too. I got myself a baby blue tank top, and a white skirt. I bought a white kimono with purple and blue bubbles overlapping each other. That's really pretty, too. I got some shorts as well, some other shirts and a couple pairs of capris. I already HAVE undergarments, so I didn't get them. But I did get some other jewelry and accessories.
I finished sorting out everybody's sneakers, clothes, and anything else I got for them. I neatly put everything into 4 huge bags and lay back on my floor. Buyo came in and rubbed up against me.
“Buyo, this was a tiring day.” I said, scratching his ears. It reminded me of Inuyasha.
I know we're basically a couple, but he saying `MY Kagome' seemed to make me blush. It seems so…… right.
(AN: Did you like it? Sorry for the boringness. Next chapter will be the beginning! Should I make something bad happen? Like somebody sabotaging their hotels or something? Or people giving them a hard time? I dunno.! R&R :waves Dorito around: Want it? Want it? GO CLICK THE BUTTON) ^_^U