InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Loving Hanyou, Inuyasha ❯ Roadtrip! ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MY LOVING HANYOU, INUYASHA: Chapter Fifteen: Roadtrip!
AN: See? I TOLD you I had the perfect title for this chapter! HA! I'm a woman of my word….words. I'm so happy. ANYWAYS, enough of my moronicness. Thanks for reviewing guys. I'm not exactly sure what events I should put. I made them have highway trouble in this chapter, though, hehe. Alrighty, you know what button to click after you read this….please? Don't make me beg, just because I have dog ears does NOT mean you can make fun of me!
Disclaimer: I happen to NOW own the full series of VideoGirl Ai. HURRAY! A LITTLE graphic in Book 6, but yeah. (Sigh) I still do not own Inuyasha.
X
Review of Last Chapter: I finally told Inuyasha, Miroku, and Sango about the trip. They all agreed. Shippo was a little upset but I'll get him something. My mom took me shopping and I got everything for my friends in the feudal era. The most embarrassing part? Underwear for the guys! What will Inuyasha think? Oh no, I forgot! Inuyasha? On long car rides? This can't be good!
Chapter Fourteen: Roadtrip!
X
The next morning I woke up really early. It was about 4:07AM and I was peppier than ever! I guess I'm just really excited about this trip; I never get to travel and I want my friends to meet each other….besides Inuyasha. I stretched and walked to the bathroom. I did my business, washed my hands, and searched for my toothbrush.
“Oh, shoot, did I already pack it?” I asked myself. Nope, it was behind the deodorant.
After wiping my eye from squirting toothpaste in it, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I smiled in the mirror, but it quickly turned to a shocked frown.
“Do I ALWAYS look like this when I wake up?” I shrieked. My hair was in every direction, very knotty, and it made me look like a witch.
No wonder Inuyasha got freaked out that one time. I thought, grabbing my brush and starting on my hair.
I got dressed in one of my outfits; it was a jean skirt and a strapless green shirt that tied in the back. I put my sandals on, tied my hair up, and put a necklace my mother gave me on. I shuddered, remembering what had happened with this necklace.
XFLASHBACKX
Why I wish I hadn't seen the glint your thinking? Points to where Inuyasha's……thing is. I almost screamed out in disgust! I couldn't whisper or say anything because Inuyasha would wake up, and call ME the pervert! Not true!
I quietly stepped into the water, and paused. No movement from the hanyou. I stepped closer and tried to see if the glint was really where I thought it was. Yep gulps for…4th time, it's there alright. I just stood there, trying to devise a quick plan.
Ok, I thought to myself, I'll just grab the necklace because I know where it is, and then jet. I wanted to get this over with. I reached down and grabbed the pendant. I pulled it up and touched something else……
AHHHH!”I screamed in disgust, waging my hand in the air as if I was just stabbed. “EWWWWWWW! GROSS, GROSS, GROSS, GROSS, GROSS!” I continued to yell. I darted out of the water, ran past Miroku to smack him in the face, and ran down a hill. END FLASHBACK (AN that's from chapter 6: Gross To The Touch Part 2, duh!)
XEND OF FLASHBACKx
I shook my head, erasing the thought for the time being.
“I'm not thinking of the…..gross and or bad times, just the fun times!” I told myself, and started preparing my own bag.
I hadn't finished because after I finished with the others' bags, I fell asleep. I put in my bow and arrow at the very bottom for some reason. You never know, with how MY luck is.
Within about 10 minutes I was finished and mostly prepared for the trip. I looked at the clock. 4:35AM. I walked out of my room and started down the stairs.
“Oh, hey mom.” I said, surprised to see mom up so early.
“Oh, sweety, good morning. Why don't you go get Inuyasha, Sango, and Miroku? We'll be leaving soon.” She said with a smile.
Oh, yeah, I forgot U; we have to leave pretty early. Why didn't I think of this sooner! Inuyasha will be so difficult! I yelled at myself in thought, and grabbed my friends' bags rushing out the door.
I jumped down the well to my house and climbed up the one to the feudal era slowly. The bags were a little heavy. For once, I didn't have to be frightened by Inuyasha popping up out of the blue. I climbed over the well's edge and relaxed a bit.
A nice breeze was blowing. I smiled and set off to our famous cabin. It was still slightly dark out, it being so early. I walked into the cabin quietly, sat the bags down, and prepared for 2 angry people and 3 angry demons.
“WAKE UP!” I yelled.
Then, Sango, Miroku, Inuyasha, Shippo, and Kirara jumped up.
“What the?” Inuyasha yawned.
“U Heh, sorry guys! But you NEED to get ready! We have to leave in about an hour or so.” I explained.
Sango stretched and smiled, whilst Shippo frowned.
“Why so soon?” he whined.
“Listen runt, she already explained this. We're GOING! 2 weeks, so party while ya can `cause when I get back you'll be gettin' a fight.” Inuyasha said, scratching his ears with his foot.
Miroku rubbed his eyes and sat up. Kirara just went back to sleep, as did Shippo as we said goodbye.
“OK, I said once we were back outside, I brought your bags. Everything you'll need and wear is in here, and I'll need to teach you guys some things.” I gestured towards the bags.
Sango's was pink, Miroku's was black, and Inuyasha's was red. Mine was blue, but it's back at the house. Instantly Sango and Miroku went through their things.
“Wow Kagome! Everything's beautiful!” Sango exclaimed, giving me a smile and a hug.
“Welcome!” I responded happily.
I told Sango to go into the cabin to change, while I watched Miroku. She looked really pretty when she came out! She was wearing a pink top that matched mine, and a slightly longer stretchy skirt. She was wearing that pink choker, me wearing my blue, and matching sandals; her hair was up too.
“You look gorgeous Sango!” I exclaimed.
“I agree” Miroku said, nodding, not acting the least bit perverted.
“Sango, you did put on underwear and all, right?” I whispered, making sure that not even Inuyasha could hear.
She nodded, but whispered” Everything except….what's it called? A bra?” I chuckled lightly and nodded.
With the strapless tops we were wearing, it'd be an open pervert zone. Next I picked out the outfit for Miroku and Inuyasha.
For Inuyasha, a red t-shirt with knee-length jean shorts and sandals. For Miroku, a black t-shirt with knee-length high tan jeans and sandals. I stuffed the boxers for them in there, hoping for them not to notice.
I smiled and said in an obviously-something-was-fishy tone “Ok...Heheh…well, go get changed!”
Thankfully they already knew how to put everything on from when my mom made Inuyasha come to my school….and when they both went to the carnival for the first time. I spun around so they didn't see me blush and I speed walked over to Sango. Inuyasha smirked and raised an eyebrow.
“Hey, Kagome?” He said in that I-know-what's-wrong-and-I'm-going-to-taunt-you tone.
My eyes widened, but I answered “Y-yes, Inuyasha?”
“Well, it's just that I didn't think you'd go into a MEN's area and get `underwear' for us.” He said giving me an evil grin.
I blushed and my eyes widened even more.
“Yes, I noticed this too, Kagome.” Miroku said, also raising an eyebrow.
“Oh shut up! Would you rather go naked?” I yelled.
Miroku looked like he was thinking it over, but stopped receiving death glares from the rest of us.
“Whatever” was all Inuyasha said before entering the cabin with Miroku.
After a little while Miroku stepped out. He looked pretty decent. Then Inuyasha stepped out…that t-shirt showed the muscles in his arms……AH! Stop thinking that way, Kagome! I scolded myself.
“You guys look great!” I said clapping my hands together happily. I ran over to Inuyasha and gave him a hug.
I looked up to him, gave him a kiss, and then said “thanks for not being difficult.”
He smiled “No problem.”
I could feel eyes on us, and I let go of Inuyasha with a blush on my face.
“Don't worry Kags!” Sango assured me.
“If WE (referring to herself and Miroku) get to do it, you do too!” I laughed a little bit and just stood there. I finally came back to reality when Inuyasha hugged me from behind.
“Who cares if they watch anyway?” he said, nuzzling his cheek against mine.
“Umm….you used to?” I said with a questioning tone.
He shrugged. He then snapped the tie (no, he didn't break it. You know how boys snap a bra-strap? That's what he did. Gees stay away from Miroku!) of my shirt.
“Hey!” I said angrily.
“You think that's going to stay tied? No pervert is looking at my girl.” He said, untying the knot and then tying it tighter.
“Um, thanks.” I said with a blush.
There's that word again….MY. My girl; my Kagome.
“Oh no!” I shrieked.
“Grab your things! We need to leave!” I shouted and raced to the well with my friends at my heels, but not before giving two of them jewel shards.
X
“Kagome sweety, it'll be about 10 minutes before we pick up the other girls.” My mom said her eyes on the road.
“Yep.” I said with a nod and returned to the others.
“Oh no,” Inuyasha groaned, “those annoying people?” I gave him a look.
“They're my friends, Inuyasha!” I said but waved it off and continued to what I had to do.
“Ok guys, you'll need passports. Ok, (I'm not sure if these are anywhere near correct, but oh well!) Sango, what's your birthday?” I asked and explained.
“April 15th.” She answered.
“Ok, nobody will believe any of you are over 500 years old…so, since you look about 18, you're birthday will be April 15th, 1982 (Take note, this is taking place in 2000)…So Sango you'll say… Your name is Sango Kitomeshi. Is that alright?” I asked and informed, somewhat like last time.
“Sure, Kagome.” She said, obviously just happy to go.
For the next 10 minutes I took care of the other two, explaining everything to all three of them. I showed them pictures of my friends and told them who they were so they'd know a little information. My mom came to a stop and we slid open the van door (I didn't mention this, but since I forget what kind of car Kagome's mother has, I'm just going to say she rented this.) and waited for my friends. My mom honked the horn and Yuka, Ayumi, and Eri came running towards the car.
Here is how everybody was seated: Mom in the driver's seat, Yuka in the passenger's seat. Next row me, Inuyasha, and Sango. The final row was Miroku, Eri, and Ayumi.
“Ok,” I said from my seat, “I need to introduce everybody. You guys all know Inuyasha; Inuyasha you know them already. This is Sango; Sango this is Ayumi, this is Eri, and that's Yuka. Guys, this is Miroku; Miroku this is Yuka, this is Eri, and that's Yuka.”
They all waved to each other but Inuyasha looked unhappy. I nudged him with my elbow, receiving a glare.
“What's wrong?” I asked quietly. He pointed upwards. Eri was pulling on his dog ears.
“Why won't this headband come off?” she exclaimed, pulling harder.
“Get…the…hell…off…my….ear s!” Inuyasha growled, smacking her hand away.
“Inuyasha!” I yelled and smacked him upside his head.
“That—that hurt? But...Kagome…didn't you say that this was a headband?” Eri shrieked, finding that Inuyasha's ears were indeed attached to his head.
“Oh boy…it's a really long story.” I groaned, noticing that all three of my friends were staring at Inuyasha with frightened expressions.
“Sweety, it's a long car ride.” My mom said, not helping the situation.
“Ok…..here it goes.”
X
My friends and I were all quiet. Yuka, Eri, and Ayumi were just getting over realization. I could tell that they were all psyched to have a demon in the car with them, but they looked a little worried. My mom stopped at a red-light.
“Oh no! What's with this traffic?” she moaned, sticking her head out the window as a police officer came by.
“Ma'am, this road's closed for the time being. You'll have to turn around.” He said unfazed.
“But sir! This is the only way and we're going to miss our flight!” my mom complained, looking at her watch.
“I'm sorry, miss. But they're trying to fix the streetlights.” The police officer insisted.
I groaned and turned to where Inuyasha was supposed to be, but found that the rooftop was up. I panicked and opened the car door. Inuyasha was outside yelling at the police officers and construction guys.
“Move it the hell along! We have a flying thing to catch!” he screamed.
“Listen man, calm down. We're doing the best we can.” A construction worker stated.
“Bull shit!” he screamed and punched the streetlight with all of his might.
The light went from blinking to turning green.
“Woh, how'd you do that, kid?” the construction workers said amazed. They'd probably been trying to figure out to fix it for a while.
“Don't mind me just shut the hell up and get out of our god damn way!” he barked and walked passed me into the car.
I just stood there with an `unbelievable' expression on my face. Inuyasha peeked his head out from the car.
“Comin' or what?” he asked impatiently.
“Uh, huh.” I nodded stupidly and jumped back in the van.
We drove passed the construction workers and everybody was congratulating Inuyasha.
“Feh.” Was his answer to each compliment and he tried to ignore everything. I sighed as we parked in a lot for the airport. Inuyasha grabbed everybody's bags and we walked towards the entrance.
“Hey Kagome, how'd you ever meet him?” Yuka asked me in a whisper.
Looking at Inuyasha, I mumbled “You wouldn't want to know.”
“He's so strong!” Ayumi said happily and continued walking.
I shook my head as we walked into the building. After about 10 minutes of waiting, a person came over and took our things towards the plane we were supposed to take. At first Inuyasha didn't want him to, but I assured him that it was fine and that the baggage wasn't all that important anyway. He shrugged and I pulled him over to the passport area.
(Slanted is person asking them. Regular is answer)
Name?”
Taisho Inuyasha.”
“Birthdate?”
“October 17, 1983.”
Gender?”
“Are you serious?”
Gender?”
“Male. “
Please sit down for the picture.” Inuyasha sat down with a smug look on his face.
“SMILE!” I hissed and he shot a fake fanged grin.
“Next, please!” the woman said, and Sango walked up.
She told all of her information without fuss unlike a certain hanyou, and sat down for her picture. Her smile was so pretty! Next was Miroku. Then it was Me, Eri, Yuka, and finally Ayumi. We all sat down on the couches, waiting for our flight to be called. I sat with Inuyasha of course.
He leaned his head on my shoulder for a change, and whispered boredly “Are we leaving YET?”
I giggled a little and answered “Almost, Inuyasha.” I reached up and started to scratch his ears. He moved his head forward so I had better access, which made me, giggle a little more; it always does.
I had told Miroku that if he groped Sango at all, I'd hurt him badly. So would the rest of us; so far he was behaving well.
A voice came over the loud speaker `Flight 132. Please board your plane now. Flight 132. The plane is preparing to take off. Thank you'
Inuyasha jumped up, pulling me along with him, and ran out the door. The others were at our heels. Inuyasha threw me on his back and jumped over onto the stairs to board the plane. He put me down lightly and walked through the doors.
I followed him; the others following me. I gave the woman our tickets and she let us go through the final door to the plane. A plane attendant led us to our seats which were in an area where not many people were. Everything was really nice and quiet, and we quickly took our seats. Miroku sat next to Sango only by promising not to grope her, I was next to Inuyasha, and Yuka, Ayumi, and Eri got a 3-seater. I lay my head on Inuyasha's shoulder and sighed.
“Prepare for a very long trip, Inuyasha.” I said quietly, getting into a comfortable position.
My eyes shot open and when I looked around I was cradled in Inuyasha's arms.
“Well, then, why not make it comfortable?” he said with a sly grin and gently kissed my lips. My heart raced a little as I returned the effort, while blushing a little. I'm not that kind of girl, but I couldn't resist! We made out a little right there infront of everybody! When I realized what was going on, I looked up only to see Sango and Miroku snuggling as well! The other three were gawking at us and giggling.
“You guys are too cute together!” Ayumi shrieked and they continued to giggle as we turned red.
Inuyasha shrugged and sat me on his lap. I giggled a tiny bit as he nipped my neck. A good shiver ran down my spine and I hugged him. I scratched his ears and he growled a thank you. I rested my arms around his neck; my head resting in his chest.
“See you in a while.” I said drearily, starting to fall asleep.
“'course.” He said and relaxed as well.
(AN: Hey 8 pages on word are enough! I actually wasn't intending on stopping, but oh well! I gave you guys an extra treat and made this chappie extra long! Is it just me or did the chapter seem rushed? I took a couple hours writing it (coughwithbreakscough)! I'm not quite sure when I'll be updating, so give me some time; it won't be all that long. Loves and here :gives everybody fruit snacks: Now review!)