InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Loving Hanyou, Inuyasha ❯ Welcome To New Jersey! ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MY LOVING HANYOU, INUYASHA: Chapter Sixteen: Welcome To New Jersey
AN: I'm pretty much blank today and I'll let you get on with reading but I have one thing to say: SUGAR ROXXXXXXXXXXX!
Disclaimer: I own my own characters…none of which are in this story yet. YET! So there! Leave me alone! (cries and drinks sugar spiked-ice tea) I do also own THIS cup of spiked iced tea, hurray for me!
X
Chapter Sixteen: Welcome To New Jersey
LAST TIME: We finally got everybody to my time dressed and prepared for the trip. We went through heck getting to the airport! Inuyasha saved the day by fixing a street light, though. The time finally comes and we get ready to go on the plane after the passports are finished. I can't wait until we're in N.J.!
THISTIME: Chapter Sixteen: Welcome to New Jersey
X
I woke up about 5 hours later. Like usual, I woke up VERY warm. I smiled and looked up to see Inuyasha sleeping peacefully. I gently reached up and kissed his nose and breathed into his chest. That was a good 5 hour nap.
“I wonder how much longer until New Jersey…” I thought aloud.
“About 4 more hours, sweety.” An attendant told me.
“Oh, uh, thanks!” I said with a smile.
She nodded and proceeded to serve drinks. I tried to turn a little to face forward but Inuyasha had a strong grip. I looked down and realized, although it was very comfortable, the position me and Inuyasha were in….looked like we…uh…yeah.
I squirmed until I was finally facing forward and sighed. That was a work out I thought to myself and lightly giggled. Inuyasha breathed into my hair and rest his chin on my head.
“How long have you been up?” he asked yawning.
“ Not TOO long.” I said softly and scratched his right ear. The normal thank you growl was heard and I wrapped my arms around his neck; nuzzling my cheek on his neck.
He nudged my head upward and started nipping at my neck. “Inuyasha, that tickles!” I blurted out, but realized my mistake way too soon. He started doing it all over my neck and I burst out into a fit of giggles. I noticed everybody in our section staring at me like I was nuts, and I know I turned a bright pink.
“Who cares what they think, Kags.” Inuyasha sent, nipping my neck one final time but putting his tongue there as well.
“Ack!” I yelped; it sent shivers down my spine! “Hmp.” He chuckled and placed me in my own seat. He stood up, stretched and acted like he was looking for something.
“Something wrong?” I asked him. I sort of had to go to the bathroom, so I slightly stood up as well.
“Uh, the bathroom thingy……where is it?” he said, pushing his legs together a little.
I giggled and pointed down the aisle. “That way….and be quick about it! I have to go too!” I said quickly and pushed him forward. He shrugged and walked into the bathroom while I sat back down.
“Hey Kagome? How much longer on this…plane?” Sango asked me, flipping through a brochure of New Jersey.
“Uh, the attendant said 4 more hours.” I said with a sigh and looked out my window.
“Kami, that long? My hands need to get feeling in them!” Miroku whined and was bonked on the head by Sango.
“You're such a pervert! If you touch me ONCE, I will put you to death.” Sango growled and turned in her seat also looking out her own window.
I rocked back and forth in my seat a little bit; what was taking Inuyasha so long? I stood up slowly as not to disturb the man behind me, and walked to the bathroom door.
I knocked on the door lightly. “Inuyasha? Are you almost done in there?” I asked, knocking on the door again. There wasn't a single noise that came from inside of that room. “I'm coming in!” I said a little louder, and hesitated; still no sound.
I shoved open the door and for once, I wasn't afraid of what I might see. UI looked over to where Inuyasha was; he wasn't facing me but was looking out a window making faces. “Uh, why are you making faces at the bathroom window?” I asked and walked over to him.
“This damn bird keeps on mocking me!” he growled and gave it the finger. “Inuyasha!” I said and hit his arm.
“What?” he said irritated and turned towards me; the bird flew away.
“Get out!” I screamed and pushed him out of the bathroom and shut the door. I heard a thump outside but I ignored it and did what I had to do. I washed my hands with a really nice smelling soap and walked back to my seat. Inuyasha had his arm on the chair rest with his chin in his hand.
“Hey.” I said quietly and sat back down.
He looked at me and asked “How much longer?”
“Probably about 3 more hours Inuyasha.” I said with a smile. He grunted and crossed his arms. I got an idea to keep him occupied, so I got up and asked the attendant if I could. She said that I was aloud to and I went through my bag. I came back and handed it to Inuyasha.
“What the hell am I supposed to do with THIS!” he said, looking it over and sniffing it.
“It's called a GameBoy Advanced, Inuyasha, and you play games……..Uh….Dragon Ball GT is in there…it's a fighting game.” I explained, looking at the game. My brother had obviously been playing it; not like I had the time to anyway.
“Oh.” He said and I sat and explained everything he needed to do with a warning: Do NOT break anything! He nodded, turned it on, and went to town. Everything was in Japanese so I didn't have to teach him English.
Miroku was asleep once again, and since Inuyasha was playing his game, I walked over to where Sango was currently located; in the back with a journal I gave her to draw and write in. “Hey Sango?” I asked taking a seat beside her.
She smiled. “What is it, Kagome?” she said cheerfully, and put the journal down.
“Well, I was wondering if you wanted me to teach you how to tell time…..” I started and she clapped her hands together.
“Sure, that'd be really neat!” she said and opened up her journal again. I smiled; this was going to be so cool!
3 hours Later- I had already gotten done teaching Sango the time and I was teaching her English. She could say a couple words really well, and she was fabulous at telling time! Inuyasha was STILL playing his game, which over the past 3 hours made him shout “damn it!”, “Get the hell up you wimp!” and other random shouts.
Miroku had woken up about 10 minutes ago, and was with Inuyasha rooting for the other guy; I guess the piss Inuyasha off. The loudspeaker came on again: `Ladies and Gentlemen, please stay in your seats. We will be landing very shortly. Thank you' I turned to Inuyasha, Sango, and Miroku and told them what the man had said; beings as he said it in English.
There were a few other Japanese people on the plane, who seemed to be paying attention to me. They said Arigato and such, and the plane started to go down. “Your ears might pop….” I told Inuyasha, but he cried out in pain anyway.
We sat back in our seats, controlling our slight pain, and waited as the plane bumped up and down. It finally came to a halt and Inuyasha almost jumped out of his seat in happiness when everybody started to get off of the plane.
On our way out I thanked the attendant who was so nice to us and Inuyasha grabbed our bags. Why we couldn't just let THEM bring them in is a little beyond me, but Inuyasha said that `He didn't trust anybody.' Whatever.
We walked off of the plane and I stretched along with everybody else. 9 hours in a plane was a LOT. I smiled at the nice weather here; it must have been around 85 degrees! I grabbed everybody's arms and dragged them into the building. “Where are those friends of yours?” Miroku asked with a yawn.
Oh no! I had completely forgotten about Ayumi, Yuka, and Eri! They had moved into a different section, but how bad of a friend was I! “Oh god!” I shrieked and rushed inside. I pushed open the doors and sighed in relief. There they were, each reading magazines in English, waiting.
“Hey Kagome, long time no see!” Eri said pleasantly and stood up to greet us.
“We already rented another van for New Jersey, so when we come home, our original one will be there still.” Ayumi explained and put the magazine back on its rack.
“Thanks.” I said with a smile and started out the door again. “C'mon you slow pokes!” I shouted and rushed forward to the car with everybody at my heels. I got into the drivers seat; my mom had let me do it beings as I'm 16; and told everybody to buckle up.
I slowly pushed on the pedals and we were off! “I might actually pass the driving test next year!” I said happily and received nods from my friends.
About 2 hours later- Everybody was sick and tired of being cooped up; so was I. We finally came to a stop and we all smiled. We were at a park somewhere in South Jersey; it was so pretty! I parked into the parking lot and turned the car off. “Let's hang out a bit.” I said and climbed out of the door.
Reluctantly everybody followed me and I looked at the watch I had purchased at an earlier pit stop. It read 12:12pm. (Hehe, I LOVE the twin digits!) I sighed happily and waltzed over to where Inuyasha sat on a bench.
“Like it so far?” I asked him and scratched his ears.
“It's pretty nice I guess.” He said and growled the usual thank you. He laid his head in my lap and I ran my fingers through his hair. “So…..how long are we staying here anyways?” he asked and looked up at me.
I stared at him in disbelief. “You're bored ALREADY?” I asked and gave him a look.
“Well, I kind of want to go to the beach….it sound like an interesting place.” He said quietly and snuggled against my stomach.
“Ok then!” I said; picking up his head and gently placing it on the bench. I whistled to everybody and they came running to the car. We all got in, buckled up, and continued on our way.
“So, N.J.'s really cool, huh?” I asked about a half hour later. We were really close to the beach; I could hear the seagulls.
Everybody gave me a smile and a nod and continued to look at all the pretty beach houses. In another 10 minutes I found a parking lot, and stopped the car. We all filed out and grabbed our things.
We then marched up the boardwalk and gazed at the ocean. It was so beautiful! “It's so gorgeous!” Sango exclaimed and we all went into conversation. “Let's go get our hotel thingy.” Inuyasha said and we decided that that was a good idea.
I walked into the place we were staying and gave them our information while everybody else just stood around.
“Hentai!” Sango screamed and slapped Miroku.
“You promised!” I screamed at him, turning away from the clerk as he handed me the 3 keys.
“Sorry, I couldn't resist!” Miroku pleaded and rubbed his face.
We all sighed and I gave everybody their keys explaining who went where. “Ok, our rooms are E67, E68, and E69. They all look the same, except one room has 3 beds; that'd be E69. That one is for you three.” I said, and handed the key to Eri, Ayumi, and Yuka.
“Sorry Sango, but you and Miroku have to share a room.” I told her, and handed her E68. She sighed, shrugged, and dragged Miroku along to the room, as did the others. “And finally, E67 is ours.” I said with a smile.
Inuyasha picked me and the bags up bridal style and kissed me a couple times. The clerk cleared his throat and we stopped, blushing. “That's why we have roomsU.” He said with a chuckle and we hurried off to our own room.
Once we were all unpacked and situated, we changed into our bathing suits. Inuyasha in his red trunks, Miroku in his purple ones. I in my white bikini, Sango in her pink one, and Eri in her green one. Ayumi and Yuka had blue and black one pieces.
Everybody put on sunscreen, I had to help Inuyasha since I had already taught Sango what to do and she was helping Miroku, and we grabbed everything and anything for the beach.
We stepped outside and walked out at the boardwalk and once again stared at the sea.
“Well, guys, welcome to New Jersey.” I said with a smile and I received 6 other smiles. We all nodded and raced down to the shores.