InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Loving Hanyou, Inuyasha ❯ Little Bundle of Terror ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(MEDIAMINER FOLKS: NOMATTER WHAT I DO, IT WONT LET ME POST THE FULL CHAPTER OF THIS ON THE SITE! YOU'LL HAVE TO GO ON FANFIC TO VIEW IT; IM SO SORRY! JUST TAKE OUT THE (DOTS)AND SPACES AND REPLACE THEM WITH REGULAR `.'S AND NO SPACES….)
www (dot) fanfiction (dot)net /s/ 2229051 /20/
 
 
 
My Loving Hanyou, Inuyasha: Chapter Twenty: Little Bundle of Terror
(Disclaimer: Don't own it.)

Heshlo everybody. -dodges millions of objects being rapidly thrown at her head- HEY! HEY! I HAVE A DEFENSE AS TO WHY THE LONG NON-UPDATING PERIOD! -shifty eyes waiting to see if it's safe to state her case- Ahem. I've been working on 50 THINGS TO DO BEFORE WE PERISH and other humor fics involving YYH/InuYasha/OC. Their just easier for me to write. I've also been busy with other things; helping people out, a job as a signing person, and many amongst other things.
I've also realized that this fanfic will have to come to an end soon. It was my baby, and don't get me wrong, I still love it. But I'm running out of ideas, and although you guys help me out like the awesome reviewers that you are and make suggestions, it's not working. I really don't want to end this (watch, when I do, I'll have another chapter idea XP), but hey, all good things, or semi-good things must come to an end, right? It's not over yet, so don't go sappy on me. You can still suggest some things, and I'll try and think about using some of them. Review responses at the very end, as usual (I've decided to keep them there since there's quite a few).
But on an even happier note, we're finally on chapter 20. Woot! Eventually I'm going to revise the rest of the chapters…….
This chapter kind of messes up what I originally planned, but I can work with it. This was planned since chapter 14, so to the people who also suggested something like this, here you are.
Remember: (this means it's in the story) ((this means what I, the authoress, is saying))
And I do know that it's InuYasha, but I've used this spelling (Inuyasha) since very early in the story, so there we go. Here's your long anticipated chapter of My Loving Hanyou, Inuyasha.

DEDICATED TO EMERALDASH `BECAUSE SHE ASKED. LOL

“Hey, these feel pretty good.” Inuyasha said with a sheepish smile, tying the belt ((yes, I call it a belt because I don't know what it's really called)) around the white robe the hotel provided for us.
“Well, no duh, Inuyasha. It's silk.” I said with a small laugh and started to dry my hair with a white towel. Inuyasha flipped the TV on, jumped onto the bed in which I was sitting on (I gasped when he jumped) and started watching it.
I narrowed my eyes at him.
He looked over at me like he did absolutely nothing wrong. The nerve of him! And after what……just happened, too!
“You just HAD to do that, didn't you?” I said, my eyes still narrowed at him.
“Feh. I don't know what you're talking about.” He said crossing his arms and looking away.
He looks like a spoiled little puppy. Ugh!
I sighed heavily. “Whatever Inuyasha. I'm not arguing right now.” I said breathlessly and continue to dry my hair, ignoring him completely.
Inuyasha started to whine. What! He couldn't take two seconds of me being mad at him? More or less ignoring him?
I ignored him.
The noise he made must have meant that he was surprised I didn't drop down and scratch his ears or something. He whined again.
“Hmmph.” I said and continued ignoring Inuyasha yet again.
At that exact moment, for some odd reason, my cleanliness skills kicked in and I looked at Inuyasha, who smirked as if he had won. As if.
I scooted off the bed (I was only sitting on the edge) and walked over to him with the towel in my hand.
I twirled my finger at him, signaling him to sit up with his back facing me. He gave me a questioning look but did as I had gestured.
He scooted forward and I took a seat on the bed as well, sitting on my knees ((you know, where you're feet are propping up your….bum bum (lol! Gotta love that word))). I grabbed a brush that was on the little nightstand and placed it next to me.
I then started to dry Inuyasha's hair.
“You're doing this….why?” he asked, in that tone that said `I don't mind it, but I'm curious as to why you're doing it'.
“I don't need a wet bed, Inuyasha.” I teased and started to brush his hair, since it was now almost fully dried. I love his hair.
He sighed as though he was silently laughing, so I took it as that he caught my joke.
“There we go, all done.” I said, satisfied with my work. Can't help but love the dog ears and the hair….okay, and the guy too, but those were two of my favorite things about my little hanyou.
I put the brush on the nightstand again and rolled off the bed.
“Ooof!” I yelped out and shook my head, starting to see little stars around my eyes.
When I opened my eyes again, I saw Inuyasha giving me a `You're such an idiot' look. I smiled innocently.
“-.-U You're so dumb, sometimes, you know that wench?” he said with a sigh.
All things urged me to lash out at him but decided against it (like so many other times).
“Hmmph.” I muttered and crossed my arms. Before I knew it, two hands were around my waist and pulling me upwards towards the bed.
My eyes shot open as I looked to the culprit. I smiled and was flung onto the bed with Inuyasha right on top of me.
“Inuyasha.” I said quietly with a blush.
He smiled and nuzzled his nose against mine.
“Hm?” he said quietly with a smirk.
“AH!” I gasped, wide-eyed. Inuyasha winced from the impact of my scream into his ears.
“What the he----“
“Having fun Inuyasha?” Inuyasha was cut off by a familiar, perverted voice, and when he realized that our friends were watching us, he immediately climbed off of me blushing madly.
Inuyasha looked like her could have killed them all, especially the friend who spoke. I was blushing too much to really show any anger.
Standing in the doorway were Miroku, Sango, and Eri. Apparently Ayumi and Yuka were still tanning, and the three had gotten bored of volleyball.
“What the hell do you guys want!” Inuyasha barked out, still red in the face.
“Well,” Miroku started, “I don't know about these two ladies, but I would like to know what YOU guys have been doing for over an hour?”
Inuyasha and I blushed even darker reds and avoided eye contact with each other.
Miroku's eyes widened.
“YOU TWO---“he started but was cut off by good ol' Sango pulling him out the door.
“Sorry we bothered you and Inuyasha, Kagome. Come on pervert, let's leave them alone.” Sango said with a waved and drug Miroku out by his ear considering pushing him wasn't working very well.
Eri winked at me and ran out the door as well.
Inuyasha and I just sat there in uncomfortable silence for over 10 minutes. I decided the silence was getting to me so I was going to break the ice.
“W---“I started, but Inuyasha apparently had the same idea so he cut me off.
“What a perverted monk….needs to mind his own business.” Inuyasha growled, crossing his arms in the process.
I nodded slowly, my blush finally tinting down.
“Should we like….well, what should we do now?” I asked, turning to Inuyasha.
He blushed and looked away.
“How am I supposed to know?” he snorted and sat Indian style with an `hmmph!'
I suddenly started to get tired and stretched my arms, yawning.
“Well, I don't know about you, Inuyasha, but I'm a little tired. So I'm going to go to bed.” I said and tucked my feet underneath the blankets.
I closed my eyes, and felt familiar arms wrap around my waist and pull them closer. I smiled and turned my head to kiss Inuyasha quickly and softly on the lips. He easily accepted my offer and we broke apart.
“I love you, Inuyasha.” I said quietly and snuggled against his fuzzy chest. ((Yes, remember? The silk robes are silky and fuzzy; therefore, since Inuyasha is also wearing one, he now currently has a fuzzy chest.))
“Eh, go to sleep wench.” He muttered and pulled me even closer.
I sighed. I know he loves me. He's too obvious, and besides; he better love me now.
Before I fell asleep, I felt Inuyasha rest his head right by my hair. It seemed like he inhaled my scent, because he always sighs in relaxation when he does that.
“I love you too, Kagome.” He whispered, and fell asleep. I smiled, and closed my eyes as well, falling into a peaceful slumber.

One week later…..
“AH! WHAT?” I yelled at the doctor, who, along with Inuyasha, winced at my loudness.
“Uh, yes miss, you are pregnant.” The doctor said nervously, holding the clipboard against aright below his eyes as if to protect him from the wrath of a 16 year old.
“But…why? I'm only 16! What's my mom going to think! I haven't even told her I had sex yet! (Inuyasha blushed when I yelled `sex') I'm going to become a fat schmo!” I cried out and sank to my knees crying like a desperate person ((Like they do in those animes, duh)).
Inuyasha immediately got up and tried to discover a way to make me feel better, but he looked clueless and just decided to back-off and let me have my time.
“Feh. It's not THAT bad.” Inuyasha snorted, insulted.
I immediately stopped crying, and realized exactly the image I was sending out. I rushed over to Inuyasha very quickly, making him fall over in surprise as I gabbed away.
“No, Inuyasha! It's not like that! I'm glad it's your child because you're the only one I trust (I said that more quietly with a blush)! But I don't want my mother to think badly of me, and I KNOW you don't want her to think badly of you either! And I don't know why I said schmo….I've never even USED that word before…but it just came to mind….” I said a little embarrassed.
“Well, miss, that's why they have pills and condo—“ the doctor started off, but since I HAD told Inuyasha what those were and we neglected to use them, Inuyasha and I cut him off with a very loud “SHUT UP!” ((Incase you guys didn't know since I didn't tell you, they got Kagome a Japanese doctor so Inuyasha could understand everything that was going on))
Dr. Hizoyumi put his hands up in defense.
“I was only mentioning.” He said with a nervous laugh.
“Well we probably would have but we were caught up in the moment, we didn't have any of those weird things, and I don't even know how to use them!” Inuyasha yelled, angry and embarrassed and blushing. I blushed as well.
((Because you know, I can guarantee there weren't any that far back in the Feudal Era, and it's not like Kagome is going to SHOW Inu how to put it on and everything. She doesn't know that much herself, other than what she learned from health classes and that horrible thing of `just knowing because you're a teen'.))
“Well, it's never too late to learn.” The doctor said, handing Inuyasha a booklet and me a box.
When we realized what exactly he was giving to us we blushed even harder and threw them quickly into a bag we had brought with us. Any more blushing and we'll explode.
We thanked the doctor for his time, and we got out of that doctor's office as fast as we could. As we walked down the boardwalk back to our hotel room, I went into deep thought.
Inuyasha must have noticed because he asked me “What's on your mind, Kagome?”
I looked over at Inuyasha and let out a deep sigh and stopped walking to face him.
“Well”, I started off, “I do want to have this baby (Inuyasha nodded at me, letting me know that he did as well, but with a little blush). But, things trouble me now. For the next