InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Loving Hanyou, Inuyasha ❯ Welcome To The LEMONade Stand ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My Loving Hanyou, Inuyasha: Chapter Eighteen: Welcome To The Lemonade Stand!
 
AN: -.-U Last chapter I put `LOOB BEFORE YOU MEET' in my bottom author's note. It's LOOK, not LOOB. AND in the key, I put KAGOE instead of KAGOME. I'm so off. Anyways, thanks for the reviews and everything! Yes, once again, I've given into those pansies at this site.
 
But congrats to any YYH/IY fans! I've started a new fanfiction, 50 THINGS TO DO BEFORE WE PERISH. It's an IYxYYHxOTHER-CHARACTERS crossover. It's HILARIOUS, and the chapters are really long (especially number 2, 24 pages!!). Check it out…pwease?? Lol. I might change where I put review responses…….
 
WARNING! WARNING! I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER THE LEMON ONE. I KNOW, I KNOW, `EW!!!!!!' LOL. BUT I HAD TO DO IT SOMETIME AND I HAVE TO PERFECT TIME TO PUT IT!!! OH, YOU KNOW BACK IN A CHAPTER'S REVIEW (LIKE YOU KNOW HOW I USED TO PUT A SUMMARY OF WHAT HAPPENED IN THE LAST CHAPTER) I PUT THAT INU AND KAG HAD A TALK…..AND IF I DIDN'T IT MEANS I DELETED IT BECAUSE IT WAS A SECRET….ANYWAYS, THEY TALKED ABOUT that SO YEAH, LOL.
 
WARNING! WARNING! I'M NOT VERY GOOD AT LEMON CAUSE, WELL, YOU KNOW THAT'S NOT MY THING, BUT I TRIED.
 
X
 
Disclaimer: Ask me. Do it; you know you want to. NO, I don't own the show. I don't own anything. Ok? Happy now?
 
 
X
 
All of us were now together on the beach. Sango and Miroku had gone with Eri to play volley ball against this group of kids. Ayumi and Yuka were still tanning, reading magazines and saying how `hot' the guys in them looked.
 
As for Inuyasha and I, we were making a sand castle. He kept poking at my side to keep it down.
 
“Yes, can I help you?” I asked, rebuilding what he just poked down.
 
“What kind of castle is THAT?” he asked and looked at it with his head tilted.
 
“It's an American sand castle, not Asian.” I said with a sigh, whacking his hand away.
 
“Why don't you work on your own?” I asked impatiently.
 
He smirked and said “It's fun to see you irritated.”
 
I scrunched up my face giving him a look and swatted sand at him. And so began the sand war. I picked up buckets of sand and flung them at Inuyasha and he dug into the ground pummeling sand at me like a……well, a dog would.
 
“Ack!” Yuka screeched and jumped up to get out of the way sand falling off of her.
 
“KaGoMe! InUYAsHA!” Ayumi screamed and jumped up as well.
 
“Sorry guys.” I said, turning away from the war. I forgot the most important rule: Never turn your back on the enemy.
 
When I turned around Inuyasha pounced on me, straddling my hips.
 
“Inuyasha! Get off!” I yelled and squirmed around, not yet admitting defeat. My eyes bugged out as I saw what Inuyasha was doing.
 
He had MY bucket filled with sand in his hands!
 
“You had better not, dog boy!” I growled and squirmed again, only trapping myself further.
 
“Do what? THIS!?” he yelled slyly and dumped the entire bucket over my chest! Ack! Cold sand!
 
“Jerk!!!!!!!” I yelled; the sand felt like ice.
 
He sat there, holding his ground, smirking at me evilly. Any other time I would have sat his butt, but his butt was on me, and that wouldn't feel too good.
 
He leaned his face down to mine. I spit on his cheek. I know its gross, but hey, I'm not exactly friendly with him right now.
 
His eye started twitching and he wiped the spit off with the back of his back. Still ontop of me, he reached for MY water bottle and poured it all over his hand.
 
`Ugh! You jerk!' I thought to myself and glared at him.
 
He smiled and bent down for a kiss and I didn't stop him. I should have because he just thinks he can sweet me up whenever I'm mad at him, but I had something different in mind.
 
As our lips met, he lifted up a little off of my hips and held himself up by putting his hands on the ground by my head. We continued to continue the kiss and I slid my arm away from him and put my hand on his face and pulled him away.
 
“Nice try.” I said with a smirk and pushed my hand away before he could….ugh, lick it. I then put my foot in his face and held him back.
 
“Muaome!” he said through my foot.
 
“Nope!” I said, holding him back.
 
My eyes bulged again as he licked my foot but, as gross as it was, I didn't stop pushing.
 
Then I felt a slight, small pain shoot through my big toe.
 
“Are you biting me!?” I shrieked and started to pull my foot away.
 
He didn't let go.
 
“Inuyasha! Stop biting me!” I yelled. I felt him smirk while still biting me.
 
 
“I said stop!” I yelled and pushed his forehead back with my other foot. He instantly let go and pulled away.
 
“Cheater.” he said.
 
“I'm a cheater? YOU bit me!” I shot back and sat up, wiping the sand off of my chest.
 
He sat on his heels and crossed his arms. His look read `Well, you're STILL a cheater.' I sighed, rolled my eyes, and shook my head.
 
I looked at my toe and saw two little drops of blood in two different areas.
 
I pouted and Inuyasha looked at what he did.
 
He half smiled half looked like `I did that with that little bite?' He picked up my foot and started to lick my toe clean of the blood, then sat it back down.
 
“Uh, thanks?” I said unsurely.
 
“Yep.” he said simply and flopped down on his side next to me and just stared into my eyes.
 
I almost got up and laughed in his face! Rarely did he ever show happy, at least not through his eyes, but right now there was happiness and passion in his eyes. He said he'd never feel like that.
 
Psh. And what, our kissing is just, regular daily routine?
 
I decided to play around and I mimicked him, never looking away from his entrancing amber eyes.
 
He leaned very slightly forward, laughing with a half smile, looked away, then looked back at me.
 
“That's one of the things I like about you.” he said shaking his head.
 
“And what's that?” I said, mimicking him yet again.
 
“Your attitude. You can be a fireball of anger, then the next minute you're the grim reaper, and then the next you're just….you. Loving, caring, for the most part honest, and just….Kagome. My Kagome.” he said with a smile and brought my chin in his hand, kissing me passionately. I returned the kiss and I couldn't help but smile through the whole thing.
 
That was one of the nicest things he's said to me.
 
We pulled apart and he half-smiled…..sweetly! This needs to go down in the history books!
 
I rolled over to snuggle into him and he wrapped his arms around me. We sat, looking at our messed up and deformed castles and shook our heads.
 
I looked up at Inuyasha and saw him gazing straight ahead. I followed his gaze and saw children splashing in the water and looking at seashells.
 
“Wanna go for a walk?” I asked, him finally looking down at me.
 
He shrugged and said “Yeah, whatever.” Not one for many words, eh?
 
So I stood up, brushed some sand off of me, and then plopped back down to put my sandals on.
 
“Now, did that make sense?” Inuyasha asked, quirking an eyebrow at me.
 
“Of course not.” I said playfully and put my sandals on. Inuyasha stood up as I did.
 
“Forgetting something?” I asked, and held up his pair of sandals.
 
“Feh. I don't need those.” he said with a huff.
 
“Of course you do. You burnt yourself last time. Oh! And before you say it, the only reason your feet didn't burn after surfboarding is because there was water on your feet.” I informed him, and held the sandals closer.
 
He mumbled something, grabbed them out of my hand, and easily put them on while standing.
 
I quickly wrote on a piece of paper where we were going.
 
I grabbed his upper arm and held onto it; we started to walk along the beachside away from all of the people.
 
About every two minutes we stopped so I could look at a seashell. I found one that resembled Shippo somewhat. Inuyasha wanted to throw it out and I had to sit him unfortunately.
 
“Oh! Inuyasha! Look how pretty!” I squealed like a little kid, and bent down looking at this one seashell. It was ((gags)) the most gorgeous pink I've ever seen! It had hints on silver in it, too.
 
I picked it up and showed it to Inuyasha, placing it in his hand. He took it out of his palm with his other hand, holding it with his thumb and pointer finger.
 
He smirked, looked at me, and threw it in the water!!!!
 
“INUYASHA!” I yelled and looked hopelessly as it landed into the ocean.
 
“I wanted that!” I said angrily, standing up from my bending position.
 
“Well, then let's go get IT!” he yelled somewhat playfully. He grabbed me at the waist with one hand, putting me into a hug and jumped into the water where the shell landed.
 
“Ah!” I screamed and laughed although the water got in my mouth and it tasted really bad.
 
((UGH! Don't you HATE it when that happens? Nasty.))
 
I watched as Inuyasha came up, spitting water out like a fountain and held a laugh back with my hand.
 
“You know, I bet the shell moved.” I said a little disappointed.
 
“Go find It.” he said with a shrug; he then picked me up, and threw me into the water again.
 
I was a little surprised so I grabbed the sand on the bottom of the ocean…as if that would help me at all.
 
I came up to the water coughing a little and looked at my hand.
 
“Told you.” he said gently and showed me my hand. There was the seashell! It shimmered in the sun from the water.
 
I half smiled and looked at Inuyasha, who was giving me a thoughtful look.
 
“Thanks Inuyasha!” I yelled happily and jumped into his arms. He lifted me up, his hands on my thighs holding me up, and rested his chin on my stomach.
 
“You should wear these more often.” he said with a perverted smirk, referring to the bathing suit.
 
I blushed and said quickly “Wouldn't you like that Miroku Jr.!?”
 
“Yep.” he said, will now a perverted grin and put me back so now I was in his arms bridal style.
 
Right now I felt like I really knew Inuyasha. I've known him for a long while now, but I REALLY felt like I could do anything with him.
 
That word crossed my mind again. `Anything'. I trusted Inuyasha with everything….and that word jumped up at me as well. `Everything'. It's a dirty thought but……..
 
“Inuyasha?” I asked, a blush starting to rise. I think I was starting to get a little bit aroused at the thought. Oh god, how embarrassing.
 
Inuyasha looked down at me and started to blush. I blushed even harder, my eyes widening a little. Oh god! He's a hanyou! He can smell that stuff!!!!!
 
I instantly looked down, but then back up again at him. Everybody was out and away from where we were…. and where we were staying for the trip.
 
“Uh….t-this isn't exactly e-easy to ask but…u-uh….K-Kagome…do you…you know….” Inuyasha said, stuttering, his blush turning as bright as mine.
 
I'd been thinking about that sort of thing for a while; I know it's gross. But Inuyasha and I talked about it a night or so ago, and when we were ready…or more so when I was ready…….
 
“I k-know….would it be t-too awkward if I said y-yes?” I asked, stuttering myself as well. This is not an easy topic to discuss. ((You're telling me! I have to WRITE all of it!!!))
 
Inuyasha blushed but looked at me, smiling gently.
 
“Are you sure?” he asked me, holding tighter onto me.
 
“Y-yeah.” I said with a blush, but stopped blushing and smiled. I trusted Inuyasha. I've always… well not ALWAYS, but almost always loved him… and I always thought about loosing my virginity to him, but…. this seemed awkwardly right.
 
We both smiled at each other and we jumped…. or rather Inuyasha jumped while I was in his arms, onto the edge of our room's window.
 
He opened the window from the outside because it wasn't locked, and stepped inside, sitting me on the bed.
 
“Kagome…..I won't do anything if you don't want me to.” he said patiently.
 
“No!” I said a little jumpy. “It's just. I don't know. But I think I'm ready.” I added, realizing how jumpy I sounded.
 
“I won't go too….fast or hard or anything like that. If something…uh, hurts or you want to stop… do not hesitate to tell me.” he said with seriousness and trust in his eyes.
 
“I just want you to trust me.” he said.
 
“I do trust you. And don't worry, I'll tell you.” I said with a smile.
 
--THE LEMON WILL BE FROM A REGULAR VIEW. NOT KAGOME'S POV—
 
Inuyasha gave Kagome one last look before he kissed her. He ran his tongue over her bottom lip and she instantly opened her mouth.
 
While they were in between the long make-out session, Inuyasha started to move his hands towards Kagome's back where the bikini top string was tied. He paused for a moment but Kagome didn't refuse so he untied it.
 
He pulled it off of Kagome with one easy motion and her soft breasts fell onto his chest. They broke the kiss for air and, although he blushed when he looked down at Kagome's breasts, they started another heart stopping kiss.
 
Although Kagome was indeed a virgin, she knew a lot about this sort of thing. They did have girls' health and sex Ed, after all.
 
While still kissing, Inuyasha gently pushed Kagome down on the bed, getting ontop of her a bit. They broke the kiss again and Inuyasha started to trail kisses down Kagome's neck.
 
Inuyasha kissed, nibbled, and licked Kagome's neck going down while she started to moan. He continued making his way down. He felt Kagome tense up when he came close to her breasts, but she instantly relaxed and let him go further.
 
He went down to her left breast and took the nipple in his mouth, running his tongue over it while more soft moans came from Kagome. He gently began to playfully nibble on it while still licking it in his mouth while now massaging her right breast.
 
Inuyasha sucked on her left nipple a little longer and then went to her right one and did the same process he did for her left nipple. He started to lick around her breast a little bit then with an ok moan from Kagome started kissing even further down.
 
He stuck his tongue in her belly button to make her jump and silently chuckled to himself continuing down. Kagome moaned again and gripped the bed a little as Inuyasha kept going. He then gently took her bikini bottom off.
 
He began at her navel and started to go lower a bit, making Kagome moan louder. She opened her legs for him and Inuyasha started to lick Kagome. He teased her quite a bit, sticking his tongue in and out of her entrance.
 
He finally decided to go inside a little farther and found that little knob hidden. So they wouldn't fall off anyway, Inuyasha placed his hands on Kagome's hips and took that little knob inside his mouth.
 
He started to suck on it gently, receiving many moans of pleasure from Kagome and he massaged her with his tongue thoroughly.
 
“Inuyasha….” Kagome moaned lowly so nobody in the other rooms heard, and came. Inuyasha licked most of the juices up, Kagome still being a little shocked from the orgasm. Inuyasha stopped and wiped his mouth off, reaching up and kissing Kagome tenderly.
 
“Um. Inuyasha?” Kagome said softly with a slight pant and gestured towards him.
 
Inuyasha nodded with a blush and Kagome pulled his trunks down and tossing them aside to where her own bathing suit was located on the floor.
 
Kagome this time took the lead and kissed Inuyasha passionately on the lips, massaging his manhood. ((Sorry, I don't like calling it one of THOSE words.))
 
She broke the kiss and bent down and took his penis into her mouth. She started to massage his head with her tongue, teasing him like he did to her. Kagome then started to, not roughly or using her teeth to hurt him, suck on him.
 
Inuyasha this time started to moan in pleasure and this continued for about the same time as it did for Kagome.
 
“Kagome.” Inuyasha moaned, also low so that nobody heard. Inuyasha then came into Kagome's mouth, and surprisingly, although she choked slightly, Kagome swallowed it all. It tasted weird and salty, but she did it.
 
She wiped her mouth off as well and kissed Inuyasha on the cheek.
 
“Thanks for that.” they said at the same time gently and chuckled a little.
 
“If you want to stop now Kagome, its ok.” Inuyasha said with concern.
 
Kagome shifted a little embarrassed. “No, I'm fine.”
 
Inuyasha nodded and Kagome lay back on the bed for him.
 
“I just want to tell you that you'll have to relax, Kags. It shouldn't hurt all that much.” Inuyasha assured her.
 
She nodded and waited as Inuyasha pushed Kagome's legs open gently and she grabbed onto his shoulders as he positioned himself.
 
Kagome trusted Inuyasha fully and let him take most control.
 
Inuyasha started to slowly enter her but he didn't go deep at all. He gave Kagome an `are you sure?' look and she nodded. She didn't want him to stop. She wanted to finish what they started.
 
Inuyasha nodded, kissed her on the cheek, and repositioned himself. Then he pushed into her, Kagome moaning again.
 
They looked each other in the eyes while Inuyasha started pumping into Kagome. She quickly caught on to the rhythm and as this took place they started to kiss each other again.
 
As Inuyasha and Kagome continued the rhythm, they broke for air. They leaned their heads on each other's shoulders and started to pant.
 
Kagome wrapped her legs around Inuyasha and tried not to, but dug her nails into his back. Although they had loosened each other up, it still hurt a little.
 
Kagome's eyes bugged out slightly and she whispered that she was about to release. Inuyasha was as well. This was new; he felt her muscles tighten up around him and they both came at the same time.
 
They whispered each others names in a moan and Inuyasha slowly pulled out of her.
Waves of pleasure and relief rolled throughout their bodies and they both grinned a small grin and let out the breath they had been holding.
 
--BACK TO KAGOME'S POV—
 
We lay there on the bed, panting but feeling happy. It wasn't as hard as I thought. And it barely hurt at all. Relief and sensations rushed throughout my body, and I'm sure Inuyasha's as well.
 
“That was…….” I trailed off, finding the right word.
 
“Amazing.” he finished for me, blushing.
 
“Yeah.” I said, blushing as well and looking Inuyasha in the eye.
 
“I'm glad I lost it to you…Inuyasha. You're the only one I trust enough.” I said softly, the blush growing slightly.
 
He smiled. “Thanks…..to be honest, I wouldn't have done…that with anybody but you.” he said gently.
 
“No, not even her. Kags.” he added, almost reading my mind.
 
I smiled and he kissed my forehead.
 
“You might want to go take one of those shower things, ne?” Inuyasha asked with a happy smirk.
 
“Uh, heh, yeah. There's two bathrooms, and you know how to use the showers, so you too.” I said laughing a little. We both grabbed clothing and ran into the bathrooms.
 
This was something rememberable…..obviously. But…oh, mom doesn't know! Can I tell her?
 
X
 
AN: Did you like it? Fluffiness? Kind of pointless? Lol. The lemon was kind of weird for me to write, but I did it. Again, if you want to see the lemon ((it's not very good, just a warning)) ask me for the link in a review or something. I'll give you directions to go to at the bottom of this author's note, but if you get confused, email me.
 
((Delete the (dot)'s and spaces. This site won't let me put it in here correctly.))
 
Go to www (dot) mediaminer (dot) org. Then go to the FanFics section. Click Inuyasha. Go to search. Type in the username sapphire-blood while clicking the drop-down, Author's Name. I should be there. Then changes the genres to all; click go and the story's chapter should pop up. I only posted the chapter there, not the entire story. Alrighty then. Sayonara!