InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ MY MATE[MY GIRL] ❯ chapter four ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 4
By Kagome_13

DiScLaImEr: DoN't OwN iNuYaShA

Inuyasha and his company walk to their home in the village with Kagome's parents. As they enter the village, the villagers stop to look at the new white settlers.

"This is your tent, while your are here.'' said Inuyasha as he point to a bufflo skin tent that was off to the side.

"Excuse me, but when do we get to dee our daugther Kagome?'' asked Amy

"in a little while Kagome is cleaning our tent.'' said Inuyasha as walked past Kagome's parents and went to his tent.

"What do me "Our tent'' ?'' shouted Karou

"Kagome is my prisioner, the only reason why you people is because I'm going to Marry your daughter.'' said Inuyasha as turned away to say last words to Kagome's mother

"What!'' roared both Parents

Kagome came out the hut, when she heard the roared. When she saw her family she was happy, but sad at the same time. Kagome's first saw her and she ran to her, and gave her a big hug.

"Kagome, I miss you so much and I was so worry about you, with these heathens.'' whisheped Karou to her daughter

"I am fine, mother. They did nothing wrong to me.'' said Kagome

Eric looked at how his daughter was dress, and the face paint on her face.. "What is the hell is on your face Kagome.'' said Eric pointing to the the symbold that had been paint on her face.

"It is just paint, dad.'' said Kagome

Inuyasha watched the converstation between daugther and the parentd.

"I don't care what id is, wash it off you face. You're are pacing like a savage.'' yelled her father. That was Inuyasha turn to step in. "It is time for Kagome and I go to bed, goodnight sir, and miss.'' said Inuyasha as he took Kagome's hand and lent her back to their tent.




To be continued.....


Sorry for the long wait, I have been busy with school and waterpole, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYONE
bye
Kagome