InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Story: A Human 'Tail' ❯ Uh oh Myoga is Cooking ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My Story: A Human 'Tail'
Chapter 11- Uh oh Myoga is Cooking
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT AND WILL NEVER OWN INUYASHA. But I do own the idea of this story.
A/N: HIYA I'm back. The story is just starting to get interesting, so I hope you keep reading. Also if you have any ideas that you want happen in my story then tell me and I will try to incorporate it into it. And if you don't have any ideas you could review any ways cause it makes me feel good…ok back to the story
 
“Go on” I encouraged “try them”
Taking the bow from my hands Inuyasha walked, well more like strutted in to the back. As he left I saw the look on his face. He was probably wondering how the bow could feel so light, but at the same time feels so strong. Well that's my little secret.
That Stupid idiot. He took the wrong arrows.
Sure he could use regular arrows, but I let a little bit of my magic go into the arrows I make, making them fly better and faster. So I followed him out, bringing the arrows with me.
“Feh, I bet this bow is not as good as they say” Inuyasha nocked an arrow.
“Wait!” I stopped him “use these arrows, they were made to go with that bow” and I handed him the quiver.
He gave me this look. A look like he really didn't give a shit.
“What ever” Inuyasha mumbled and replace the other arrow with a new one.
At least he's listening.
I turned away to see Myoga and Sesshoumaru come out of the shop.
I turned back to Inuyasha to see him shoot.
Bull's eye!
Inuyasha then looked at the bow, scanning it and plucking the string to see what it was made of.
“Hey Wench” I glared at him “what the hell is this made of”
Humph! Why should I answer that?
“First my name is KAGOME not wench, and secondly, why should I tell you?”
“Because I'm the prince, that's why!”
That cocky, no good, bastard. I'll show him a thing or two. I don't care if he is royalty, He's not my prince. My prince is dead. My king is dead. And I, by blood have just as much royalty in me as he does. Even if that right was stripped from me 150 years ago.
“Well I don't care” I shot back “find out for your self if you really want to know, but I'm not telling you”
“I could kill you for that comment”
“Go ahead I'd like to see you try”
Myoga then chose that time to intervene. And I'm glad he did too. I could have accidentally given my self away. One person already knows. I don't need more.
“Ok kiddies its time for lunch”
Uh-oh, he didn't. Please tell me he didn't.
“I made it my self”
He did
“Um—ehhe Myoga, why don't you let me cook lunch for us all” I tried
“Oh no need Kagome, I've got it all fixed up.”
Oh dear we will all be poisoned and die….except for me who can't die, then I just suffer, and wish I had died with the rest of them…
“No really, let me help”
Inuyasha snorted “I don't want you making my food; you'll probably find a way to poison me… his cooking cant be that bad”
I sweat dropped
“Um if you eat his food, your gonna wish I had poisoned you.” I whispered to them when Myoga wasn't listening.
“And what's that supposed to mean”
“It means exactly what I said. But if you want to eat it, go right ahead see if I care. I'll just be in the kitchen making a nice bowl of ramen…” and I walked into the kitchen.
HA I got him now.
Myoga came out to them with two bowls of …uh… what ever he made, and Inuyasha gave it a skeptical look.
Then as if feeling my eyes on him he looked up and caught my eyes. He gave a smirk. That `I'll show you' smirk and took a spoon full of Myoga's concoction and ate it.
OH bad move.
He started to turn an unnatural color and then started hacking up storm. Myoga being clueless, asked if he was alright, and went back to eating, not really noticing that it was his food that made Inuyasha nearly keel over.
Inuyasha quickly stood up and headed my way.
“Wench, fix this”
Oh how nice of him to demand that.
I don't think so bucko.
“Wen—Kagome” he ground out “would you please make me a more edible food for me to eat, I would be most grateful”
Wow, he must be desperate.
And me being the nice person I am, I gave him a little bit of the Ramen I had made.
In my time spent here I have become rather fond of Ramen. If cooked right that is. Under the sea, we only ate what we had like seaweed and other plants. We never ate another living creature like clams or fish. It just seemed so wrong to do so. (after all, I am part fish)
Back to Inuyasha, I started to feel bad for him. I mean he did just force down an entire spoonful of Myoga's cooking. But then again he brought that upon himself.
Quickly I peek out side. I see Sesshoumaru didn't touch his bowl. Smart.
“So ah… where do you come from, because you obviously aren't from around here”
“um, I came across the sea. I was found washed up on the beach by Sango about two and half months ago after a huge storm knocked me off my ship. She let me stay at her place and helped me land a job with Myoga, and here I am”
“Oh”
“Is that all you got”
“Well what else am I supposed to say”
“I don't know” I argued “something”
Then we sat there in silence. After a while I asked.
“How did you like the bow?”
“It was different; I must say, but in a good way. It is stronger then most bows, yet I don't understand that because it's so light and fragile”
“Well take people for example. Being weak or strong is not determined by just the physical strength, but the strength of the heart and what that person is made up of, such as kindness, greed, generosity, selflessness, ect. Just like people this bow is strong because of what it is made up of, not by the size, material or weight”
I can't believe I just explained all of that to him. But I couldn't help my self; it was as if I was compelled to answer him.
He sat there in thought
“Interesting” he Mumbled “I think I understand it a little better now”
For some reason I was glad when he said that.
WHY?
All he has been was a jerk to me since I first met him.
“If you don't mind me asking…” He started “Myoga mentioned that every single one of your bows tells a story. Could you tell me this one?”
I was taken aback by that question.
But how could I say no. he looked so genuinely curious. I smiled at him and took the bow.
I could tell he was surprised. He probably thought I would refuse.
“I don't know how he can say that. I've only made three bows like this one, but let's see. I am particularly fond of the story told on your bow. This story was told to me during my… um… child hood. See you have to understand I practically grew up living on the water, so most of the stories told to me when I was young were that of the sea. Now let's see where to begin…”