InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ My Story: A Human 'Tail' ❯ Birth anniversary ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

My Story: A Human `Tail'
Chapter 16- Birth Anniversary
 
Disclaimer- I do not own Inuyasha
 
A/N: I Know I lied…but you'll get over it. Just kidding, I really am sorry. I had all these ideas for my story running through my head that every time I decided to start the next chapter…I got a whole new idea and I tried to picture it and see if it could go anywhere in this story…but in then end I decided against it… this happened a lot! Well I guess I can begin making it up to you by giving you this chapter and the next one quickly! Here it goes….
 
Today is Sango's Birth anniversary, and Myoga gave me the whole day so I could celebrate with her. I woke up and made her breakfast with a huge smile on my face. I couldn't help it, I've never celebrated somebody's birth anniversary before, it was all new to me, and I was excited.
 
Hearing somebody at my door, I turned and Shippo was there.
 
“Hello Shippo, did you have a good sleep?” He nodded. Seeing as he wasn't planning on talking I continued
 
“Do you need me to help you with something?”
 
“Yes please” he said shyly.
 
Smiling at him he continued “can you help me with my mamma's gift”
 
“Of Coarse Shippo, what do you need help with?”
 
“I wanna make mamma a cake, but I'm not aloud near the hot cooker”
 
“Absolutely, that is a great idea. What kind of cake would you like to make her?”
 
He looked at me with curiosity and told me that he hadn't thought about that yet. After a few minutes we decided on a plain cake. You can't go wrong with that…I hope.
 
Anyways, I got Miroku to take her out for Lunch, so that we could work on this cake. As time passed the cake was done. Feeling something on my leg I looked down.
 
“Thank you Kagome! You're the best!” I chuckled as he let go of my leg.
 
Hm it seems to be missing something.
 
“Hey Shippo, how about you decorate it, I'll make some stuff to coat it with and you could decorate it.” He nodded enthusiastically
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
I had made a nice meal for the family for dinner, but dinner has passed, and now Shippo is going to surprise her with the cake we made. Sitting at the dinner table, I told Sango to close her eyes.
 
When she did, Shippo entered with the cake… As he drew near, she opened them.
 
“Oh! Did you make this for me Honey? That is so sweet, thank you…” she bent down and hugged him.
 
My heart clenched …. I wish I had a somebody to love me like that as a child….No Its all in the past, and maybe it was for the better…no need to be envious, I am happy now that I'm with them.
 
Shaking out of my thoughts I watch as Sango receives a nice ribbon from Kohaku, and a large kiss from Miroku. He probably gave her something earlier…
 
Now, my turn. Taking out my gift I handed her the package.
 
“Oh you didn't have to get me anything Kagome, it was—“
 
“No, I wanted to give you this. Think of it as a thank you if you must” I cut in.
 
She nodded and focused on opening the package. Once opened, she stared wide eyed and held it out.
 
“Wow! Thank you Kagome” she said breathlessly “Did you make this for me?!”
 
“Of course, you said you liked mine so I made you one. Do you like it?”
 
“Yes, thank you. It's beautiful.”
 
For the rest of the night we laughed and played, truly enjoying my first encounter of a Birth anniversary party. Remind me why the merfolk don't do this again.
 
A/N: I know short and boring, but I'll post the next quickly. I'm writing it right now. Just think of this as a filler chapter.
 
REVIEW!!!!