InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ naraku's death ❯ Chapter 11

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch6
 
(Everyone back at Sesshomaru's castle. About to eat a feast.)
Kally: I lived in fox country until I got to big. Then I sent after looking for you.
Karon: I lived with wolves until I was old enough and came looking for you, too.
Kararu: I was in hell for most of the time then when you came looking for my dead body I was able to get out.
Heatin + Montin: (Sitting listening to everyone. Heatin starts to like Kally) (Heatin whispers to Montin) Maybe she could use a boyfriend?
Kally: (Sitting in a window as Heatin approaches.)What do you want Heatin?
Heatin: (Gulp) would you want to take a walk with me? Dinner won't be ready for a while.
Kally: I could use some fresh air. Let's get going, we will be back, Kararu.
Kararu: I will send a fox or wolf after you, be careful.
InuYasha: At least he waited till we were back to the castle. Kouga, Kagome is mine! She is a dog not a wolf. She isn't mixed either. (InuYasha got a very cold stare from Kagome and an even colder one from Kararu.)
Kagome: I don't belong to either of you!! I live freely.
Sango: So you're a demon now, Kagome?
InuYasha: Kagome lets go see your family. You will get all your stuff and come back to the feudal era. You cannot stay with them because you will soon grow your tail.
(Going to Kally and Heatin in the garden)
Kally: So what did you want to tell me Heatin, do you remember or not?
Heatin: Would you ever go out with me?
Kally: Yeah! You're perfect for me.
Heatin: Do you think you would have a mate like me?
Kally: The real question is if you would have a mate like me? But I wouldn't mind.
Heatin: Let's run off together! Leave them their to talk. (They French kiss)
(Going to the hall (dinning hall) to find the food just ready to eat.)
Sesshomaru: Kararu did you send a fox or wolf for Kally and Heatin?
Kararu: Yeah
(The head warrior comes in)
Warrior: I am sorry to inform you but Kally and Heatin were no where on the grounds.
Kararu: They must have run off as mates, thinking they are hidden from us.
InuYasha: We will let her be so she thinks she escaped.
Karon: That would be funny, us traveling around and run into her. She will hide and we won't care.
Kararu: I will be living alone in the woods like I use to.
Kagome: InuYasha and I will live in InuYasha forest.
Sango: Sesshomaru do you want to keep Rin and Auun or me take them?
Sesshomaru: I'll visit them at your house.
Karon: I will move back with the raccoon/dog,
Sango: Miroku you can move in with me.
Sesshomaru: You're all welcome to the castle, I don't care.
Karon: I am going to stay at the castle.
Kararu: I will see you all around the country. I'll be in touch. I can help just call me if you need help.
InuYasha: See ya! Wait! What about Konna, Mooseo, and Kagrua?
Kagome: Konna can live with us InuYasha, (Konna smiles innocently.) Mooseo and Kagrua can live alone, or together.
Sesshomaru: (Slightly laughing) Good luck with InuYasha, Konna.
Karon: I'm going away to the east, see ya! (Karon leaves)
Kararu: Now that Karon and Kally are gone we can have a good conversation. (Kararu comes to sit by Sesshomaru. InuYasha and Kagome their by: Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Rin, and Auun. Also Konna, Kagrua, and Mooseo) Rin, Konna go play with Auun and Jaken. The adults need to have a talk.
Sesshomaru: Jaken don't let anything happen to either of them, if they get hurt I will kill you.
Konna: I will race you Rin!
Rin: Okay! 1, 2, 3, go!
Jaken: Be careful you two don't get hurt or else; I won't be able to watch you anymore!
Rin: Konna be careful the rocks are dangerous. Don't hit them.
Sheriory: Hi Rin! Who is your friend?
Rin: Konna this is Sheriory. She is my half cousin.
Konna: Hi Sheriory. I use to work for Naraku, but I switched on him. Now I am Kagome and InuYasha's.
(Kararu walks over to the window to look at Sheriory, Rin, and Konna playing with Auun and Jaken.)
Sesshomaru: So where is your tree house going to be?
Kararu: In the woods of course!
InuYasha: Where in the woods?
Kararu: In a tree!
Sesshomaru: Which tree?
Kararu: A big tree!
InuYasha: (Kouga comes in) Kagome get Konna lets go.
Kouga: Konna is going with you? Ok! Bye! (Ayame comes in, and sees Kouga, Kouga runs out the back door. Ayame follows.)
Kally: I killed Montin! (Happy) Heatin got mad so I killed him, too. I'm a widow! (Crying out of joy.)
Kararu: And you're happy about it, what's wrong with you? Get up, and shut your big mouth.
Characters:
Kararu
Kally
Karon
Sesshomaru
Kouga
InuYasha
Naraku
Konna
Kohaku
Mooseo
Kagrua
Heatin
Montin
Father
Auun
Jaken
Sheriory
Ayame
Kagome
Miroku
Sango
Kikyo
Keada
Shippo
Kirara
Rin
THE END