InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Evil Plot ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Inu-Yasha is not mine, although I really wish he was...

 

AN: I realize that I am posting another story when I haven't even finished the first one. But I got this idea when I played the Inu-Yasha game for PS2 and I needed to get it down. I will probably be working on this a lot more than the other one considering my friend has not even started writing the third and fourth chapters. All characters in this prologue I have made up myself and I hope you enjoy this Fic.

 

Naraku's Evil Plot

 

Prologue

 

It was a bright and sunny morning the day Michiko Rukouichi story begins. She had been up all night studying for her Algebra test that day and she was sure she was one hundred percent ready for it. When Michiko woke up she looked at her clock and gasped. "Oh my god! It's 9:30am, I'm late for the exam!" Michiko zoomed out of bed and frantically ran around the room looking for a clean uniform. When she found one she quickly through on her uniform, (which was a black skirt, white blouse with a black tie, and a black Jacket) then she pulled a brush through her medium length brown hair and pulled on some black socks. She grabbed her school bag and rushed to the door; slipping on her shoes, Michiko quickly ran to school.

~

"I'm very disappointed in you Rukouichi. You're an hour and a half late for this exam, how do you expect to write it now? I think you should wait until the next one."

 

"But Sensei, I need to write this exam! I've studied really hard and I know that I can bring my mark up. You have to let me write!"

 

Mr.Takashi stood thinking for a moment, making Michiko wait in agony for an answer. "Alright Rukouichi. But after the last bell, your not disturbing this class even more than you have already." Without saying another word he slid open the door, walked in and slid it close behind him.

 

Sighing Michiko walked down the quiet hallway and to the cafeteria. "Great, now i'm going to miss my Archery class."

 

"You know talking to yourself isn't good. It usually means you've gone wacko."

 

Michiko spun around to find the most lecherous boy in the entire school standing in front of her. Hikaru Maboroshi always seemed to be every where she was, and he was always hitting on her. It irritated her a bit but she had to admit that she did enjoy his attention. Hikaru was just a little taller than she was and his black hair was always pulled back into a small ponytail. He looked absolutely gorgeous in his black uniform that brought out his wonderful blue eyes. "Hikaru, do you find pleasure in making fun of me?"

 

"Why no my dear Michiko, its just so easy to bug you."

 

"Don't make me pull the ponytail of yours Hikaru"

 

Hikaru sighed. "It hurts me when you say things like that. But I'll leave you to sulk." He slowly walked away, stopping only to give a small little wave to Michiko.

 

"And he says he's a monk; I just don't understand him."

~

 

That afternoon during PE, Michiko was standing against the fence watching her class play Tennis. (She wasn't a big fan so she mostly just watched the games.) Michiko didn't realize that she was staring at Hikaru until he turned around and waved. Blushing madly Michiko waved back. "This is crazy! Why am I so nervous? It's just Hikaru...what is he doing? Oh dear god he's coming this way."

 

"Why so red in the face Michiko? Something bothering you?" Hikaru set down his tennis racket and took a long sip out of his water bottle.

 

"Uh, no nothing's bothering me..." Michiko stood quietly, hoping that Hikaru would leave her alone, but that didn't happen. What did happen was Hikaru putting his arm around Michiko's waist and pulling her close to him.

 

"What are you doing?" Gasped Michiko

 

"Just keeping you close to me."

 

Michiko wrenched herself from his grip and slapped him in the face. She was so shocked at what had happened she didn't realize how much she had actually enjoyed having his arm around her. "I don't know what your thinking you lech but you can't just go around hitting on people!" Then Michiko stormed away.

 

Hikaru touched the side of his face and sighed. "How I love that girl."

 

 

"What the hell is that guy thinking? Doing that to me, and in front of everyone too!" Michiko sighed and sat down on the grass at the back of the school. "Arrgh! BAKA Hikaru!" She slammed her fist onto the ground and felt a sharp pain go through the side of her hand. Michiko lifted her hand and gasped "Blood? What did I hit?" She looked through the grass where she slammed her fist and found a small pink shard with a bit of her blood on it. She stared at it for a moment and was shocked when it started to glow and merged with her body. "What the hell? What is going on?"

Michiko got up and started to make her way back to her class when she saw Hikaru walking over to her.

 

"Michiko, I'm sorry for making you angry. Can you forgive me?" Said Hikaru

 

But Michiko couldn't hear him, she felt sick to her stomach and her eyesight had become blurry. And by the time Hikaru was in reach she collapsed into his arms.

 

"Michiko? Michiko are you alright? Michiko?! Oh my god, Help! Somebody help, Michiko's collapsed! Sensei!"

 

At that very moment Michiko was travelling back through time to the warring states Era.

 

AN: Well? How was it? Hope you liked it! Please leave a review...no flamers please.

 

Sensei- Teacher

Baka- Idiot