InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Evil Plot ❯ Another girl from the present? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inu-Yasha, but I wish I did.

 

AN: Well here is another chapter! Hope you like it!

 

Chapter One -- Another Girl from the Present?

 

"Tell me again why were going back to Kaede's village when we JUST left there?" asked Inu-Yasha

 

Kagome shook her head and sighed "Because Inu-Yasha, I sensed a Jewel shard. And if it's a demon then Kaede could need our help."

 

"This is a complete waste of time." Muttered Inu-Yasha

 

"Why do you always have to be this way?"

 

"Be like what Kagome? I'm acting like I've always have."

 

"That's exactly what she means." Said Miroku. "Inu-Yasha calm down, all I'm saying is that you should act more pleasant."

 

"Heh. Like you? That's no better."

 

Kagome, Sango, and Shippo sighed as they kept walking. Soon they reached the village and Kaede was waiting for them at her hut. "Ah Kagome, your back. Good, there's something you all should see."

 

Kagome and the other's followed Kaede into the hut, but quickly stopped when they spotted a girl lying on the floor. "Some of the villagers found her in the woods and she's has been like this for a while now. What are ye going to do?"

 

"Kagome can you sense a jewel shard?" asked Sango

 

"Yes, but what's weird is that I don't see it anywhere on her. All I can see is the shard's aura"

~

 

When Michiko woke up and looked around her she immediately knew she wasn't at school anymore. What had happened to her? Did she collapse? Where was she right now. Her surroundings were definitely different; she remembered sitting at the back of her school and Hikaru walking towards her, but now she was in a wooden room. What was going on? Michiko sat up and looked around. To the right of her was a fire with a pot that had a very pleasant aroma coming from it.

She got to her feet and started to walk around when she realized that she was still wearing her gym uniform. (A black Baruma and a short sleeved black and white shirt with her class number on it)

 

"Where the hell am I?" Michiko wondered out loud.

 

Just when she said it, Miroku walked into the room to check on Michiko.

 

"Hikaru? What are you doing here? And what is going on?"

 

Puzzled Miroku answered. "Huh? What are you talking about? My name is Miroku, not Hikaru"

 

"Ha ha Hikaru, very funny. You look exactly the same as you did when I saw you at school...except you were wearing your gym uniform." Michiko walked up to Miroku and lightly punched him in the arm.

 

Miroku couldn't resist, so he placed his hand on her ass. And that resulted in Michiko's hand print appearing on his face. "Still your perverted self Hikaru? That doesn't get the ladies."

 

"What's going on in here Miroku?" asked Kagome walking into the hut.

 

"Nothing..."

 

"Why are you calling him Miroku?" asked Michiko

 

"Because that's his name." replied Kagome

 

"WHAT? Really? Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! Are you okay Miroku. I didn't mean to hit you like that."

 

Miroku smiled as he got all this attention from Michiko.

 

"You really don't need to do that. He's just enjoying it." Sango walked in and stood by Kagome, while giving Miroku a very dirty look.

 

Michiko blushed. "Sorry."

 

Sango eyes widened. "You're apologizing? It's not really not necessary."

 

Michiko bowed her head and avoided eye contact. Kagome walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Are you ok?"

 

"No. I don't know where I am, I don't know who you are, and I don't know what has happened to me."

 

"Don't worry we'll explain everything, let me just get Inuyasha and Shippo. Kay?"

 

Michiko nodded and waited in very awkward silence. Once Kagome returned she introduced everyone. "My name is Kagome Higurashi, and this in Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, and Shippo. This may come as a bit of a shock to you but you're not in the time that you came from."

 

Michiko stared at Kagome. "What? Are you serious?"

 

Kagome nodded. "Yes I am. You're in the warring states era."

 

"H-how do you know all this?" asked Michiko

 

Inuyasha crossed his arms and gave Michiko a glare. "She knows because Kagome is from your time."

 

Returning his glare Michiko snapped at Inuyasha. "Well sorry I didn't know that. This is all a bit of a shock to me!" sighing she turned to Kagome. "You say that you're from my time, but what I don't get is why you're still here. Haven't you found a way to get back yet?"

 

"I've found a way back, and I try to go home as much as I can. But I choose to come here, so it's really fine." said Kagome "By the way what's your name?"

 

"Oh! I didn't tell you? I'm sorry. My name is Michiko Rukouichi."

 

Kagome smiled. "Well Michiko, why don't you stay with us until we can find out a way to get you home."

 

Michiko nodded. "Alright."

 

Miroku steeped towards Michiko and took her hands in his. "Why were you calling me the name Hikaru when you saw me?"

 

"Oh, I know someone in my world who resembles you. And when I saw you, I just assumed that it was him."

 

"And do you love this Hikaru?"

 

Michiko blushed. "Uh, well he's nice."

 

"If you love this man and I look exactly like him, then will you bear my children?"

 

Now Michiko was fiercely turning red. "Uh...um...I'm to young to be thinking about that. And even if you do look like Hikaru, you're still different people. I- I could never hurt Hikaru by being with you."

 

Inuyasha and the others stared at Michiko in shock, while Sango tried to keep her cool and not hit Miroku over the head with the Hiraikotsu.

 

Miroku let go of Michiko's hands and stepped back. "I understand and I respect your decision. For the answer that you have given me just proves that you are truly in love with Hikaru. And since he looks exactly like me, than he must be my reincarnation; so basically it's just like being in love with me."

 

"Don't get to cocky Miroku. Just because she loves him doesn't mean she loves you." said Inuyasha.

 

Michiko shook her head and said. "Stop, stop, stop! I never said that I was in love with anyone! So stop assuming things."

 

"Inuyasha stop pestering her. She's been through enough." said Kagome

 

"Why are you telling me to stop pestering her? I didn't do anything!" Yelled Inuyasha

 

"Inuyasha..."

 

His eyes widened, as he knew what was coming. "No, Kagome don't."

 

"...Sit!"

 

Inuyasha crashed to the ground and Michiko jumped back in shock. "What just happened?" She asked

 

"Kagome can control Inuyasha with one word. It comes in handy when he's mouthing off." Said Shippo

 

Suddenly Inuyasha jumped up and started hitting Shippo on the head. "Why don't you just keep your mouth shut!"

 

"Kagome!" whined Shippo.

 

"This is so weird..." muttered Michiko

 

"Michiko, can I ask what you wearing?" asked Sango

 

"Oh this?" asked Michiko, pointing at her clothes. "This is my gym uniform."

 

"Isn't is kind of revealing?"

 

"Well we only have to wear it three times a week so it isn't so bad. And I really have no choice; I go to a private school. So we are required to wear what they give us."

 

"If you want Michiko, I can lend you some pants. They should be able to fit you." Said Kagome

 

Michiko nodded. "Okay, thanks!"

 

Kagome went to her huge yellow bag and went trough it's contents until she found her black jeans. She handed them to Michiko. "There you go"

 

"Thanks." Michiko pulled on the jeans. "They fit fine...but are you sure you don't need these?"

 

Kagome shook her head. "Oh no I really don't. I just brought them as a spare, I have a lot of clothes back home so you can wear them. Anyway, we should get going. The only way we can find a way to get you home is to...wait. I never asked you how you got here in the first place...how did you get here?"

 

"Actually I don't know...the last thing I remember was, yelling at Hikaru. Storming off to the back of my school and slamming my fist onto the ground. I remember hitting something...I think it was a small pink shard, and then it disappeared into my hand. What happened after that is kind of blurry." Said Michiko

 

"So what do you think Kagome?" Sango asked

 

"Well there is a really strange aura coming off Michiko, and I can sense a jewel shard on her as well. That shard that she hit, was probably a fragment of the Shikon Jewel. I'm really stuck on idea's, there really isn't much to work on."

 

"Take as long as you need to figure this out, 'cause I'm in no hurry to get home." Said Michiko

 

"Why don't you want to return home?" Asked Miroku

 

Michiko sighed. "Because it's way to stressful for me. I have exams, duties at the Shrine, and I have so many expectations from my family and friends. I'd be better off away from all of that."

 

"Are you a priestess Michiko?" Shippo asked

 

"No. My mother is, and she has been teaching me to take over when she passes on. But I can't be a priestess; I don't even have spiritual powers. And I have a life outside the shrine, I don't need to have that burden on my shoulders."

 

"Feh. Can we get going? We've wasted enough time here."

 

Kagome crossed her arms said. "You don't have to be so rude. So Michiko you don't mind coming along with us?"

 

Michiko shook her head. "No not at all."

 

"Great! Then let's go shall we?" Kagome grabbed her bag and left the hut. Inuyasha, Michiko, Miroku, Sango, and Shippo followed her. They said goodbye to Kaede and the villagers and started on their quest.

 

 

AN: OK! Chapter one is finished! Hope you liked it. I'm in the middle of writing the second chapter and I hope to have it up in the next 2-3 weeks. Because of Diploma's I don't have enough time to write, so I promise to have the next chapter in 2-3 weeks!