InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's School For The Magically Gifted ❯ Confession 0: The Letter ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N
The title explains it all…. I came up with this weirdo idea and it was cool…. Only it was me and the guy I like and not Inu Yasha and Kagome.
Confession 0: The Letter
Dear all whom I love,
I, Kikyo Kanatori, am about to commit suicide. I have to get this story off my chest… my best friend… Kagome Higurashi… I killed her. Yes… you read it clearly… I did kill her. I guess you can say I was possessed. Possessed by jealousy and hatred of my boyfriend, my friend, and myself. I loved him sooo much that I couldn't accept it. I couldn't accept the fact that my boyfriend, the one man I loved, ditched me for the new girl, my roommate, my best friend. I literally tortured her to death. At the time, I thought she deserved it. Over the past few weeks without her, I realized how sad he was. I can't take it anymore. He even killed himself. I am killing myself just to be with them. I apologize for anyone I am inconveniencing with my life, letter, and suicide. I give my love and blessings to all.
Sayonara,
Kikyo Kanatori
A/N
This takes place in an alternate reality. Kikyo hasn't died then came back to life like in the show. This was a pretty short chapter. I plan to have at least 12 because I suck at writing. And this time, I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT GET WRITER'S BLOCK! I will just take forever to update `cuz I don't have the internet.