InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Never Again ❯ Not Again ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Someone asked me whose note it was, Kagome once found it in her attic and is now reading it. The note was written by an English woman from the 1700's or so, if you have any more questions review.

remember my life flashing before my eyes, the things I had seen, the feelings I had felt, and the love I never had. And when I died I saw his face and knew that life had cheated me...


*It has been 7 years since I died, and I have become all the more mature. I have accepted the fact that I will never be able to speak with anyone for the rest of eternity. As my punishment was to be. Though if I could just tell the one I love my feelings and regret that I will never become anything more then a servant to him. But I have forbidden myself to go see him for I know that if I go I will only feel the horrible pain around my heart tighten. How life has cheated me, for me to never know the joys of love and children, never to know how my dear love would react to my deepest secret. All I ask is why I was cursed with this fate. I never committed blasphemy or wronged a person. Perhaps it was because I was so jealous of that witch who stole his heart, how I had loathed her for making him love her before me. Now I can only look back and weep as my love and all else have forgotten the dirty servant girl.*
tear fell onto the dry parchment.'s like this woman was writing this for me to read Our stories are so alike.*girl's tears continued flowing but the paper had been moved so as not to disrupt the delicate print.girl's mother was also crying, because her daughter had just died in an accident when coming back from buying treats for her friends.the woman's son entered the house, putting on her cheeriest face Mrs. Higurashi left her daughter's room.


"I'm worried about them; they've hardly eaten or done anything since"nodded, "The only thing we can do is let them grieve, and it is very hard letting a loved one go."forgetting the monk's perverted nature gently leaned against him.
"I knew that it would be highly unlikely that all or any of us would survive the eventual battle with Naraku. But for her to be killed by someone who was just being careless I just"
'SMACK!'

gentle snow was falling as Kagome's family and a local priest laid Kagome's gentle form into the ground at the base of the Goshinboku tree. Mrs. Higurashi was trying to keep her face up thinking how her daughter had always loved this kind of weather. Souta thought about how he'd never get to see his big sis again. And Kagome's grandpa thought about how he would have loved to see his granddaughter grow up and build a strong new life for herself.there were two people that were neither seen nor heard.as both sets of eyes looked down into the dark whole where her body was to rest they both thought how lonely it looked down there.


floated away with an unnatural grace.least I don't have to go in that hole, but instead I have all eternity to wander.*wave of déjà vu hit her.woman had the same problem I should read more there might be someway to*she traveled through space and time to reach her room her mind gradually became clearer and clearer.must be a way to talk to the living.*

love has been killed by that foul woman whom he loved. I could only watch as my dear was murdered. I now deem myself unworthy of any kind of love for I cannot show my love or protect him. So after 8 ½ years of longing I surrender all feelings that rightfully belong to the living. I am instead confining myself to a life of solitude and only hope my decision will spare innocent lives from the horrible fate of my late love. *

how could I let you die?...*sat staring down at the well.
"Inuyasha?"hanyou didn't let the kitsune see the grief in his eyes.
"Why did Kagome die?"I wasn't watching.* Inuyasha remained silent.began to think that maybe it had been his fault Kagome died, and that was why Inuyasha wasn't answering him.
"I'm sorry I killed Kagome, I didn't mean to."'s eyes widened, *Is that what the brat thinks?*
"You fucking didn't kill her." Inuyasha looked down, "I did."

went and looked in on her friends to see how they were doing then watched Sota.'t these people do anything exciting when I'm gone?*lunch was over for Sota Kagome decided to see how her mom and grandpa were doing.regretted it.Kagome came in the house she could see her grandfather sweeping outside. Then when she had headed upstairs to her room she had heard her mother's quiet sobs.'ve never heard mom cry before.*went in her room and found her mother on the bed. She settled on the ground and walked over to the bed as best as she could.mom, it's okay. I'm right here.*mother briefly stopped and looked around as if expecting Kagome to appear.gently slipped her arm around her mother to comfort her.
"Thank you, Kagome."

wonder if I can still go through the well...*had been sitting on the edge of the well since the night before.maybe... maybe they've already forgotten me. I wonder how many jewel shards they've collected.*'s curiosity finally won over her doubts and she gently floated into the well and was met by a familiar blue light.
"-her." Then a pause, "I did."is Inuyasha talking to, and about who?*
"But you couldn't have, you weren't there."'s why.*
"Neither were you, so stop saying it was your fault!"
"Then why are you so mad?!"
'Thunk'
"Hey!"
"Get lost brat."
"Humph, I bet you don't even care that Kagome's dead!"had slowly floated out as she heard this.they talking about me?*hanyou sensed something as Kagome got closer. So had Shippo.
"AHH! I bet it's a demon, Sango! Miro-"
"Shut up."watched them then cautiously reached out to touch the terrified kitsune. As her ghostly fingers touched his face a violent shiver raced through him, then his eyes widened with realization.
"It's Kagome! She's back!"
"What are you talking about?"was too excited to speak and had run off to tell the others Kagome was back.knew I was here, was it because I touched him? Maybe if I touched Inuyasha then he would know I was here too...*reached out and rubbed the hanyou's ear. A shiver ran down his spine then a familiar scent drifted towards his nose.
"Kagome?"looked into the well but became confused when Kagome wasn't there.know she's dead but I can smell her.*'m here Inuyasha.*



how do you like it so far? I need some ideas, please send some to me by review! Thanks! ^ - ^
SPAZZTIC BUTT CHICKENS!!!!!!!