InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Never Meant It ❯ Kisses with the Ungodful Hunks ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Never Meant It
 
A/N: Okay, everyone. I know this is EXTREMELY late, and I'm not going to give an excuse this time, because I bet you're all tired of `em. But I really am sorry. I had the first part of this done a while ago, I just never got the time to finish it. So…I got off my lazy butt, and, since it's Spring Break, decided to finally finish it for you guys. Happy?
 
BTW: I'm glad you all didn't mind the long chap. last time! I'll try to write that long all the time, but somehow, I don't think it will work. I'm not a very good writer when it comes to writing long stuff. Sides, school (unfortunately) isn't over. Well, it is for now, but not any more starting Monday.
 
OH! Also, this may be a weird chapter. I haven't written in awhile (sorry bout that...) and I haven't read enough Inuyasha fics nowadays (I'm on a Fruits Basket rampage right now), so my view on the characters may be off...and may make them act weird. Oops.
 
On with the show!!
 
Chapter 7: Hearing Things is the First Sign of Insanity
 
BBBRRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!
 
The end of another day of school, and Kagome was thankful for it. She absolutely HAD to talk to Sango. After all, who wouldn't need to talk after a very...okay, fine, wonderful date with the date's sister who would also be her best friend? No one. At least, no one sane.
 
"SANGO! Sango, over here! Hey!" Kagome greeted her friend.
 
"Hey Kagome. What's up?"
 
"Nothing..." Kagome answered, all of a sudden afraid to tell her. Unfortunately, Sango was undeterred by the answer, knowing her friend all too well.
 
"Yea, right. Come on, you can tell me! If you tell me what's up, I'll tell you what happened to me...!!" Sango offered, bribing Kagome. When she saw her friend's eyes light up, she laughed, knowing it had definitely worked.
 
"Oh fine...well, it's just that..."
 
 
BBBRRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!
 
'Oh thank GOD. I thought I was going to die of boredom.' Miroku thought as he packed his things up to get to his locker.
 
"Yo Miroku! Wait up!" He heard his name being called and turned to find a red blob barreling for him. Shaking his head, he stepped aside (just in time, too) and saw Inuyasha smack head first into the lockers.
 
"Geez Inuyasha, watch it. If I hadn't moved, I would have been those lockers!" He told his now flat faced friend.
 
"Oh pssh. As if I would care."
 
Miroku feigned hurt and started for the door. "I'm hurt. Truly hurt." Inuyasha just rolled his eyes.
 
"Sooo...how'd the date with Kagome go? I saw you at the fair. Didn't see you leave though."
 
"Fine. We had a gre-wait, you saw us at the fair? How? Didn't I tell you we were going there and to avoid it?" He asked, curious. 'I thought he was just going to hang at my house...'
 
"Uh...yea...about that...I...ah forget it. I forgot and took Sango there. Kinda freaked her out after making her go on the Raging Bull." Inuyasha blurted out and noticed Miroku's eyes narrow. 'Oops.'
 
Miroku opened his mouth to speak but was cut off with the sound of Kagome's voice saying...
 
 
"...Well, Okay. You know how I told you I was busy Saturday? Well, you know how I didn't tell you why? Well, it's because...well...it's because I went out on a date with Mi-"
 
"-HOUJOU! Kagome went out on a date with Houjou. Right Kagome?" Miroku cut her off, glancing at Kagome, silently telling her 'Do Not Tell Her' with his eyes. Kagome scrunched up her nose in confusion, but nonetheless agreed.
 
"Uh...yea. Houjou. I went out on a date with Houjou. I just didn't want to tell you so that you wouldn't start fawning over how I should look and all." Kagome fibbed, then added on, "'Sides, it was pretty boring. I don't think I'll go out with him again." She smirked, looking straight passed Sango's shoulder into Miroku's eyes.
 
"Oh...okay. But I thought you were going to say...eh, never mind. I was probably just hearing things." Sango replied.
 
"Ya know, hearing things is the first sign of insanity." Sango whipped around to the source of the voice, eyes narrowed into slits.
 
"Run." Was all she said before pouncing after Inuyasha, who had more than happily taken the advice.
 
 
Miroku chuckled at his sister's antics before turning back to Kagome. “You know, you almost gave away the fact that we went out on a date.”
 
“Uh…so?” Kagome asked, puzzled, “What's wrong with Sango knowing?”
 
“She's my sister.” Was all Miroku said before taking her upper arm and dragging her back to his house. “Come on, we're gunna go `work on our project'.” He said, winking. Kagome rolled her eyes, but didn't object.
 
 
Two days passed since Miroku and Kagome's first date, and the pair had finished their French project, working on their other homework together instead.
 
Along with some smooching added in here and there. But that's beside the point.
 
They were currently situated in the girl's house, on the girl's bed…
 
…doing homework, of course. Trigonometry and Physics, to be exact.
 
“Miroku, do you know how to do this equation? I-Miroku? Miroku? ROKU! Stop staring at me!”
 
“Huh?! Wh-wha? Oh, Kagome, yes?” He asked, oblivious to the annoyed waves coming off of the girl. `She's so pretty when she's mad. Plus she breathes quite heavily, making her-'
 
A bellow, sounding suspiciously like “HENTAI!” cut him out of his thoughts for the second time that afternoon before he saw black.
 
 
Panting, Inuyasha's hands rested on his knees, his back hunched in a resting position, his eyes searching.
 
`Good, she's not here. I can't smell her either. Although…something does reek. No, wait…yep. That's just me. I wonder if I lost her too well, and maybe she's…' Eyes widening, his thoughts wandered off on a tangent, thinking of ways she could get hurt. `Oh shit! Maybe-”
 
“Inuyasha?” A voice took him out of his thoughts. The exact voice he was running away from. Scowling, he turned around.
 
“Sango, hi. Whatdya want, we-uh…Sango.” He ended dumbly, catching himself before uttering the `wench' word.
 
“Nothing. Just wondering why you're avoiding me today. We have to finish our French project; it's due in a week. Kagome and Miroku are at my house working on theirs, so we're going to have to go to your house to work on it. That alright with you?”
 
`No!' “Yea, sure.” Sango's eyes seemingly brightened at his response, but outwardly she just shrugged and said, “Lead the way. Don't remember how to get there.”
 
 
Taking hold of his hand in another death grip, Sango followed the hanyou to his room.
 
“Sango! For god sake, LET GO OF ME! You're not going to get lost! Please? I can't feel my fingers….” He whined, trying to move his mistreated appendages, without luck.
 
“Mm-nm!” Was her reply.
 
PLEASE?
 
“No.”
 
SANGO!” Inuyasha looked down at the terrified girl, her face deathly white (okay…stretching it there. But it was a little paler than before…), and succumbed. “Fine. Don't let go. But you have to when we get to my room!”
 
“Fine.”
 
….“You know, you don't need to be afraid of getting lost. I mean, it's not that big, and you've been here enough times to at least know the way to my room. Sides, it's not like I'm going to let you get lost.” He attempted to comfort her, cheeks blazing at the last comment.
 
“……I know.” Her cheeks identical to his. “It's just habit I guess.” `Sides, your arm is so warm and soft and-wait! No, I'm not thinking these thoughts! I'm not thinking that…his lips are so kissable and plump and…AAK! Wait, why are they getting closer?......Tastes like apples…'
 
 
“ROKU! Seriously, we need to get our homework done.” Kagome giggled as she watched a clip movie on ttothew.com. Miroku looked at her, smiling, and said, “Yea, but we got enough done today. Sides, this is much more fun. Here, this one's my favorite.” Kagome rolled her eyes but nonetheless watched, silently agreeing with his comment.
 
After it had ended, and Miroku stopped clicking on the repeat button, they sat back down on Kagome's bed.
 
“Hey, Kagome?”
 
“Yea…?” She asked, unsure of what the now-blushing boy would do. She expected a hentai comment or a teasing one, or even a hand brushing her derriere.
 
However, what she got was not expected.
 
`I love his lips…so soft…'
 
 
A/N: Heehee…that's right. Another cliffy! Sorry…I had to! The muses made me! :points to muses: It's not my fault! It's not my fault!!!!
 
Ahem :clears throat:
 
Oh shoot…I started the `change the viewpoint every few sentences' thing again…sorry. I didn't mean to. Guess it's just a habit. :shrugs:
 
Well, here's another long due chapter. Hope it's long enough to keep you guys happy till the next update. It's really not that long, actually. Just five pages…:sob:
 
Oh, by the way, I don't own ttothew.com. But it is a great site. Go check it out. You should watch `The End of the World'. It's my favorite one. Makes me laugh every time.
 
Thank you: