InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Never Meant to Hurt You ❯ Never Meant to Hurt You ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inuyasha and Miroku were in by the tree, arguing, because Inuyasha caught Miroku and Sesshomaru in the forest together, making love, and when he saw them together. It broke his heart, because he never thought that the love his life would ever cheat on him.

"Inuyasha, I never meant to hurt you." Miroku said.

"But you did, Miroku, how could you? And with my brother!" Inuyasha said with hurt in his voice.

"Please forgive me, Inuyasha." Miroku begged.

"No, because when I saw you and my brother together in the forest, making love, it really broke my heart. Miroku, I thought that you loved me." Inuyasha said with sadness in his voice.

"I do love you, Inuyasha. Miroku said.

"No, you don't! because if you did, you wouldn't have been with Sesshomaru! So if it's Sesshomaru you want, then by all means. Go be with him, because you and I are through!!" Inuyasha said in an angry tone.
just as he was about to walk away, that's when Miroku grabbed him by his arm.

"No, Inuyasha, I don't want Sesshomaru, I only want you, and only you." Miroku said.

"Well I don't want you, so let go of me!" Inuyasha said, pulling his arm out of Miroku's grasp.


Sango, and Shippo watched from afar. Shippo was clueless about what was going on between Miroku and Inuyasha. But Sango and Kagome did, they also knew that Inuyasha and Miroku have fallen in love with each other, right up under their noses. They also realized that they could not be with them.

"What's going on between Inuyasha and Miroku, Kagome?" Shippo asked.

"I'll tell you when you get a little older." Kagome said.

"But why can't you tell me now." Shippo said.

"Because you wouldn't understand." Kagome said.


at the tree~


"Inuyasha, I'm sorry that I hurt you, what will it take for you to give me another chance." Miroku said.

"Look, Miroku, I do want to talk about this anymore, so let's just get back to the others."said.
so, Inuyasha walked away from Miroku, and went back where the others were, and Miroku followed.
as they continue their journey to find the jewel shards, Inuyasha was walking ahead, with Kagome by his side. And Sango was walking on side of Miroku, and Shippo was sitting on Kilala's back.
they were walking, Kagome was staring at Inuyasha, and when Inuyasha saw her staring at him out the corner of his eye.

"What!" Inuyasha said.

"Inuyasha, I was wondering what were you and Miroku arguing about?" Kagome said.

"I rather not talk about it." Inuyasha said.

"Inuyasha, why do you do that?" Kagome said.

"Do what?" Inuyasha said.

"Keep your feelings all bottled up inside." Kagome said.

"Because I just like to keep my private life private?" Inuyasha said.

"Well if you ever do want to talk about it, just remember I'm always here to listen." Kagome said.

"Yeah whatever!" Inuyasha said sarcastically.
overheard Kagome and Inuyasha's conversation, and she looked at Miroku.

"Why are you staring at me, like that, Sango?" Miroku asked.

"Because I know that something went down between you and Inuyasha, so what happened to make you two not speak to each other." Sango said.

"Look, Sango, I don't wanna talk about it." Miroku said.

"Yeah, that's the same thing Inuyasha said." Sango said.
then stopped, and Inuyasha looked at her.

"What's the matter. Kagome?" Inuyasha said.

"I think that you and Miroku need to talk each other, and stop avoiding one another." Kagome said.

"Kagome's right, you know that you love each other, so whatever it is you're mad each other about. I'm pretty sure that there's nothing that the two of you can't work through." Sango said.

"Look, Sango and Kagome, I am no longer speaking to Miroku. And if you wanna know why, ask him!" Inuyasha spat.
Kagome and Sango both looked at Miroku.

"I can't tell you that." Miroku said.

"Why not?" Kagome and Sango said in unison

"Because that's between me and Inuyasha." Miroku said.

"So neither one of you are gonna tell us what's going on." Kagome said.

"Well Miroku, why don't you go ahead and tell them, are do you want me to?!" Inuyasha said.

"Inuyasha, don't do this, I said I was sorry." Miroku said.

"Sorry isn't gonna change the fact that you slept with my brother." Inuyasha said.
Inuyasha said that, Kagome, Sango, and Shippo gasped in shocked.

"Miroku, tell me you didn't." Sango said.

And when he didn't say anything, that's when Sango and Kagome knew that he did.

"Miroku, how could you do that to Inuyasha?!" Kagome said in an angry tone.

"It's no wonder he doesn't want to talk to you, I wouldn't either." Sango said.

"Miroku, say it ain't so." Shippo said, now understanding what was going on.

"Look, this isn't any of your concerns, so butt out!" Miroku said.
with that, he walked away, and then stopped, because out of the blue, came Sesshomaru.

"What do you want, Sesshomaru?" Inuyasha said in an angry tone.

"Inuyasha, come, there's something you and I, and Miroku need to talk about." Sesshomaru said.

"No, there isn't, because I hate you for taking the love of my life away from me. How could you do this to me, Sesshomaru!" Inuyasha said, with tears falling form his eyes.
Miroku and Sesshomaru both saw how much they hurt Inuyasha, they started feeling guilty.

then started walking away from everyone, and went somewhere in the forest, because he just didn't want to be around anyone right now, he just wanted to be alone. When Kagome saw how hurt he was, she turned to Miroku and Sesshomaru.

"You two ought to be shamed of yourselves, how could you do this to him. And you, Sesshomaru, you are his brother, how could you betray your own brother this way?!" Kagome said, getting angry at Sesshomaru.

"I agree with, Kagome. Sesshomaru, you should be ashamed of yourself, and you too, Miroku." Sango said.

and Miroku knew that Kagome and Sango was right about everything, they felt very bad, and so they went to go find Inuyasha.

later~
found Inuyasha sitting by the tree, and when they went to where he was. Inuyasha looked up at them, and said.

"Go away! Because I don't want to see either of you ever again!!" Inuyasha yelled.
knelt down in front of Inuyasha, looking into his golden eyes.

"Inuyasha, Sesshomaru and I never meant to hurt you. We knew that we were wrong for what we did, and we don't expect you to forgive us. You have every right to be mad at us." Miroku said.

"Miroku, you and Sesshomaru have hurt me deeply. I never thought that either one of you would betray me like this. I loved you, Miroku, and I thought that you loved me too, I thought we would always be together. But now, that you have given yourself to my brother, you are his, and his alone. We can't ever be together." Inuyasha said, with sadness in his voice.

"Inuyasha, I don't belong to Sesshomaru, even though we did made love, but that doesn't make me his." Miroku said.

"But you and he did make love, and if he marked you, that means you're his, forever!" Inuyasha said.

"Inuyasha, please don't be mad at Miroku, it was my fault. I was in heat at time, I lured him away from you all, and I took him. I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you, and I don't blame you if you didn't wanna talk or see me ever again." Sesshomaru said.

"Please give me another chance, Inuyasha, I love you." Miroku said.

was still mad at them for betraying him, the way they did, and he didn't know rather to give Miroku another chance or not.

"Miroku, I'm sorry, but I need more time to think if I'm gonna give you a second chance or not." Inuyasha said.
expected worse, but he was glad to hear what Inuyasha had just said. He could possible have a second chance with Inuyasha, there was still a chance for them, and for him to win back Inuyasha's love.

"Well I'm gonna leave the two of you alone for awhile." Sesshomaru said.

Sesshomaru left, and Miroku got up and went back to where Kagome, Sango, and Shippo were.

"What happened?" Kagome said.

"Well there could still be a chance, that Inuyasha will give me a second chance." Miroku said.

"And what if he doesn't?" Kagome said.

"He has to, I need him in my life, I love him, and I'm not gonna lose him." Miroku said.

"Well you should have thought about that, before you decided to sleep with his brother, I won't blame him if he doesn't give you a second chance." Kagome said.

"He will, I know he will." Miroku said.


later~
came back to where his friends, and he walked up to Miroku, and took him by the arm. He then led him away from everyone else.

"Inuyasha, what are you doing?" Miroku said.

"I needed to talk to you alone." Inuyasha said.

"Ok, so are you going to give me a second chance or not?" Miroku asked, hoping that Inuyasha's answer, would be the one he's looking for.

"I have been doing a lot of thinking, and I came to a decision, I don't know why, but I decided to give you sorry ass, a second chance. But if you ever, in your life cheat on me ever again, you will never get anymore chances, again, you got that!!" He spat.
nodded his head yes, and he sure was glad that Inuyasha given him a second chance.

"Come on, let's go back where others at." Inuyasha said.
then went back where the others were, but they were holding hands. When Kagome, Sango, and Shippo saw them.

"Are you guys back together?" Shippo said.

"Yes, Shippo, we are." Miroku said, shocking both Kagome and Sango.
they knew that they were gonna get back together. Miroku couldn't help but look at Inuyasha, and when Inuyasha saw Miroku looking at him.


"Why are you staring at me like that?" Inuyasha said.

"Because I love you." Miroku said.

"I love you, too, Miroku." Inuyasha said.
and Inuyasha then starting kissing, and they didn't care who was watching. Because all they knew that they loved each other, and they weren't gonna let anyone else come between them ever again!

End.