InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ New Age ❯ So Sorry ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I made something of a mistake. . .

Over the summer, I spent my time in Illinois, far away from Arizona. Since I had most of my important things with me, I wasn't so worried, and kept writing. In fact I got several chapters finished, though they're of stories I've yet to post.

Color me proud. But moving on. . .

The problem is, when I came back to Arizona at the end of summer, I made a mistake. Instead of copying my folder full of my stories, I accidentally copied the shortcut to these documents. If you don't understand what that means, allow me to explain.

A shortcut will take you directly to the folder or file you want to access. Without that folder or file, the shortcut is then useless. Trying to open said shortcut will only give you a error notice, that what you're actually trying to access isn't there. I am working on solving this problem, but I don't know how long it's going to take.

I have contacted my parents about this, but since it's not an urgent issue, they're not rushing. What I need them to do is burn my Stories onto a writable CD and send it to me, since they don't have internet. Knowing my dad, he's probably worked out a way to get that CD, if not already gotten it. From there all I have to do is wait for his call to walk him through the burning process. . . and then the CD is as good as on its way here.

Downside is that it'll take anywhere from three days to a week for the CD to cross the country. Once I have the CD, I'll be back on track for updating. Please be patient, as I am waiting, too.

And if you want to know what stories I mentioned earlier that haven't been posted, they're all Naruto fanfictions. To put it bluntly, I created four different women for four different reasons, and I've been trying to weave the stories together. . . which isn't easy, given they're different ages. I imagine these stories won't have many readers given how many Naruto fanfics there are, and my habit of making very strong women, rather than men.

. . .To add more room, I'll describe the four girls here, but please, don't review asking about them. Email me directly, or wait for me to post their stories, okay?

Ayane is my second favorite, and definitely the biggest character. I pretty much insert her in chapter 355, more or less stalking Kakashi -- and succeeding. One of her abilities is to completely hide herself from detection, but don't worry, she's not gonna attack. She chats with him for a few moments before he finds her, and when he does, he's shocked. Why, you ask. . ? She claims to be Naruto's twin sister, and her appearance matches. Even Kakashi is surprised by this, especially since her smell is nearly the same, as well. Deciding to watch her while granting her wish to meet Naruto, he allows her to come along with him until they all regroup. Once that happens, Ayane fiddles with her hands as reports are given back and forth, and then she introduces herself. . . as Naruto's twin sister, calling him "ani-ue" repeatedly. After some initial (and expected) reluctance, Naruto believes her, and she's ordered to tag along with his group. Later, she is examined by Tsunade to test DNA and such. It's determined that she is who she says she is. . . I'm trying to rush her story to a close without inhibiting the progression of the Naruto manga, and omigosh, I actually have a plot to follow to this end.

Suzaki is my favorite, though I've run into a lot of problems with her appearance. She looks a lot like Ino in her hairstyle,blonde with a long ponytail and bangs. However, her clothes are much different, her eyes are red-orange, and she's a Sand Nin. She comes into the story three years after where the manga is right now -- when Naruto and the rest are eighteen years. Suzaki has always liked Gaara, even while he was unstable because of Shukaku, but her parents kept her from ever coming in contact with him. Once he became Kazekage, this rule bent, as Suzaki had to report to him with her team. The story begins as the end of a report, when he dismisses the team but asks Suzaki for a private word. He's all business at first, confronting her problems that he's seen over the years. After a long talk laden with tension, Suzaki moves out of her house as per his orders, but then has nowhere to go. She asks Kankuro for advice when she runs into him, and his advice is to go talk to Gaara again. Gaara's idea is that, since he won't be returning home that night, Suzaki can stay at his home for the night -- and until she can get a home herself.

Yone is possibly the oddest character I have ever created, for many different reasons. Her first memories involve being surrounded in darkness, never awake, never asleep, and never really uncomfortable -- just confused. Then she awakes in a forest-like area, but with no memories, and no survival instincts. After a few weeks of starving and wandering, she finds a desert, and decides to simply walk. It doesn't take long for her to develop a strong sunburn and pass out. When she awakes next, she sees a funny sky, a funny ground, and seems to be wearing more skin. (Meaning she sees a roof, a floor, and is covered in blankets.) She's being nursed back to health by two women, eventually teaching her to speak and general things she would need to know. They guess her age at six or seven, and introduce her to the person who saved her life in the desert: Kankuro. She begins seeing him as a father figure, which he fits to well by answering all her questions. Over the years, she attends their ninja academy, adopts face paint (inspired by Kankuro, naturally), and gains a summon. She graduates the academy early, gains a team with Kankuro as their sensei, and begins her life as a ninja. Later, whispers begin about who her father is, based on her looks, attitude and intelligence. . .

Lastly is Tasha, who I was very excited to be writing about in the beginning. Since then, and since creating these other three girls, the excitement is wearing off, but I still like her. Tasha is from the Rock country, and her story begins during the Chuunin Exam when she's seventeen. This is the first time her father allowed her to go, since before he was worrying over her possible death. She has added chakra by means of a tiny crystal, imbedded since birth at the corner of her left eye. This crystal holds the excess chakra she gives off, and has been growing for four generations. It's essentially the last hope of her clan to reach their long-lost bloodline ability once again. However, she doesn't care about that, and is unhappy being a ninja. She would much rather live a quiet life, with a husband who appreciates her beauty (she's very vain over her beauty, by the way). During the Exam, she repeatedly ignores her team, especially her sensei, shows them up, and even nearly kills one of her teammates in a preliminary battle. She does all this because her team is very spiteful towards her, and she returns that spite in like. When she's attacked by her sensei and many of the other examinees, it's Shino who spots the attack and saves her. Each of these examinees are expelled from the exam and sent back home, and after a talk with Tsunade, she's given a room to stay in at the Aburame clan homes. She's allowed to stay there until she has enough money to rent another place.

. . .Okay, so I got a little carried away with all this describing, but there's still a lot I've witheld. Again, sorry about my situation here, and any questions regarding the four ladies listed above should be emailed to me. It'll help if the subject line is the girl's name, okiday?