InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ new girl ❯ questions? ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Max stared pointedly at inuyasha again, this was the third time since they had returned to the futile era. Max had been very quite sine inu had pounced on her from the beginning she had avoided him, or more or less she had put a lot of distance between them. Once we where in the village, the gang had went to kaede's who was surprised max had been able to go through the well. “yes this is truly strange, child, the baby going through the well” the look on Max's face had changed from suspicion to anger before she had bit her lip and drank some of the tea kagome had placed in front of her. “Yes he may only be a pipsqueak but he had some serious attitude problems” inuyasha smirked seeing as max had began to twitch slightly. She looked slightly her bangs covering her eyes as she whispered “go . . . to . . . he-“a hand was placed over her mouth before she completed her sentence. “max it's impolite to yawn, we should be going.” as kagome pulled max out of the hut and practically ran out of the hut and to the well “what was that for kago-san?” max asked kagome was out of breath but answered “that idiot was getting on my nerves” that's all she remembered after she fell into a deep sleep.
 
Kagome looked at the sleeping teen after her mother and her put her in her room. “I really got to figure this out. How had she gotten through the well and why had inuyasha attacked her. She was beging to form a headache she had been surprised when kaede's had given her the sleeping potion to give to max but it was necessary naraku's demons where on there way it was better for her to be here speaking of which she ran back to the well and returned for the upcoming battle.
 
Max had woken up about thirty minutes later; she was still a little lightheaded “what happened to ah shit” she had nearly fallen off the bed when she tried to get out. “What the hell?” she stood little by little still dizzy she hadn't notice the change in her height or that her hair was lighter all she was doing was focusing on getting up.
 
Once the dizziness was gone she stopped focusing all together she was tougher than this she walked out of the room cautiously ware of everything around her kagome won't here every one else was gone to. She went to the well house and jumped figuring it would be safer there or more or less she wouldn't be trapped in the house or shrine.
 
The gang has been fighting kagome was s running out of arrows this was one of there toughest battles each of them has ever faced. The demons where headed for the well now where kagome was headed they rushed all they saw was the demons converging on her. Or at least they where. “Kagome look out” inuyasha cried before she dived into the woods that's when they saw the other person a girl with grey and pink hair sitting by the well “hurry move” but she couldn't she just sat there, then there was a flash of light and the girl and the demons where gone.
 
Now all you have to do now is to review and you'll find out what happened ok? Good here's your cookie.