InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ new girl ❯ meet the gang ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Ok the entire thing is switching back and forward between kagome and max. I'm really pressed for time and I need to find a beta to read and check my stories. More or less this chapter is pretty cut and dry nothing really funny.
 
Max's pov
The next day we woke up early not by choice though. Kagome's grandpa was saying something about sleeping our lives away or at least that's what I thought I heard. Then we where forced to clean up the shrine we didn't mind at all we turned it into a game considering I look like I'm her little sister well with a dark tan. But still she could get off the hook by blaming it on me and I could go off because I look like a kid. This is probably the only one benefit of me being so small.
 
After we finished cleaning I received a package from home that I had sent the week before, I literally squealed with joy. Inside that box where too of the most important things I owned and I hardly left them alone with other people or at home they where always with me. My treasures I open the package in front of them it came out to be a book and some roller blades I had forgot my doctors said I might have my ankle in a brace again if I did some thing stupid but at least to them, the secret was inside it.
 
Kagome' pov
Max acts abit like a little kid at times but is saved us a lot of trouble when we where cleaning up the shrine. She had brought roller blades she was going t o teach me how to use them later. We went for ice cream and I showed her where I went to school and where she would be able to meet with me after words. She was going to furinkin high opposed to my school. To tell you the truth I think it would be better if she did go to my school.
When we got back we went strait into the rollerblading lessons, it was really amazing it was like she had another way to balance her body and she hardly ever fell. Unlike me but I became use to it eventually. Mom called her into the house after a little while and I was try to do a trick she had bid and ended up cutting my shin I went into the well house to get the extra bandages I had left there for inuyasha .
Max's pov
 
I came back out side after getting a call or rather message from my grandparents about some books they found in my room that my friends asked for. When someone pulled kagome into that shack that was near the shrine I was looking. I noticed and ran after them when I saw the disappear into the well. I don't know what I was thinking the next thing I know I'm in the bottom of the well but there isn't a roof on it and I can hear yelling. “Inuyasha why did you do that.” I know that voice was kagome and she's mad ok not getting that part, I started up the well “why do you think wretch” ok that's a guy's voice still not getting what's going on. “I told you I'd be back in a week” ok maybe it would be better to stay down in the well. “We need to get the jewel shards before naraku dose” jewel shards? “I can't believe you dragged me down fo- sit boy sit sit sit” I started to feel the earth shake “what the hell” I said before I looked out over the rim there was a guy ling on the ground kagome was clutching the well and another guy in a purple toga well a robe and another girl , and a red headed kid where standing nearby “kagome-chan what is-“ I was still in the well “hi my name is shippo what's yours?” “m-max?” kagome turned and looked at me now before helping me out off the well. “Umm kago-san what is going on” the kid was a demon the boy, inuyasha, was a half demon, songo was a demon slayer and the purple guy was a monk. Who liked sango or at least how I figure it since he was staring at her like the way a dog stares at a bone its been wanting for awhile.
Max's pov
 
We left after the introductions for jumping back through the well me first. the most part yash had pushed me back into the well after wards we took off the roller blades and went inside to get some things specifically some jewel shards the entire time yasha was giving me these funny looks so I ignored them and sat on my bed and began to open my books when all of a sudden I'm tackled for know reason by the guy
Kagome' pov
 
“kagome run he has a” I turn around and there's inuyasha on top of max pinning her down well that's how they where for a second before did the only thing she could kick up I just didn't expect inuyasha to flip all the way out the window. “Well that was too close for comfort. As she shivered and walked over to the window and threw something out and from the way I heard inuyasha yell it was a direct hit this was going to be a verrrrry long week.
Please read and review . the more reiveiws the better I can make the story.