InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ New Girl ❯ The New Girl ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Blood. The scent was strong, and fresh. It led a traveling group into a small clearing. "Is that --?" Kagome stumbled over to where the feline hanyou lay, obviously unconcious. "She's losing blood quickly!" Miroku and Sango both stepped up to help. InuYasha was weary. "I have a bad feeling about this," he said, sniffing the air. There was a faint scent of his half-brother.

BAM

Before anyone could do anything, a thick layer of gas surround them in the area. They fell, one by one, to unconciousness

-*-

InuYasha was the first to awaken. "What the --" he let out spew of curses as he looked around the small room. He was shackled to the wall, cuffs binding his hands and feet.

"Language, my fellow hanyou," said a female voice from the corner. There sat the feline they had come across.

"Who the hell are you?" InuYasha spat at the cat, attempting to break free of his binds.

"My name is rather unimportant." The girl stood from her chair and walked towards InuYasha. She cupped his chin in her hand and grinned. "You must be InuYasha. Rin was right, you're quite the cutey." She let out a cold giggle as InuYasha attempted to bite at her hand. "Manners, now." She firmly grasped his chin again and turned him to face her. "Yes.." she murmured, looking over his facial features, "yes, you're definately the one I'm looking for."

"What are you talking about, bitch?" InuYasha yelled wrigling free from her grasp.
"Hush," he recieved in reply, "or you'll wake your friends." And with that, the girl turned and left, leaving InuYasha dumbfounded. The girl was actually quite pretty, a nice body as well.

"She mentioned Rin," he muttered, staring at the padlocked door from which the girl left. "Sesshoumaru, you bastard!" he shouted, and his shout reverberated off the walls.

"InuYasha..?" came a voice from InuYasha's left.

"Kagome! Are you alright?" Kagome, along with Miroku, Sango, and Shippo, were all shackled to the wall as well.

"I'm fine," Kagome said with a yawn. "Where are we?" She sounded more panicked now, as she struggled against the chains.

"It's no use, even I can't break these." I wonder what they're made of.. and what's this wench doing with my brother?!

"What's going on?" came a stressed whisper from Miroku, as the others started to awaken.

"How the hell should I know? That crazy bitch from the forest came in here and practically felt me up!" he exagerated, getting a jealous look from Miroku and an angry gasp from Kagome. "WHAT?" she shrieked, slashing at the air, but not doing anything.

InuYasha chuckled. I knew I'd get that kind of reaction.

"Well, what do we do now?" asked Shippo, from his corner. "We wait," answered Miroku. And so they did.

-*-

It hadn't been more than two hours later when a familiar looking short, green, toad appeared out of the door, pushing a cart of rations. "Well, look who it is," InuYasha said, glaring down at Jaken. Jaken didn't answer. He merely left the cart, with five rations for the day, and left, pressing a small red button on the wall outside before slamming the door.

Apparently, the button was to the shackles, for each of them fell to their knees at the same time. A chorus of "oof"s echoed through the small room.

Shippo grabbed a ration and ate hungrily. "You fool! That could be poisoned!" Miroku snatched the already half-eaten thing away and held it up, away from Shippo's reach. "Calm down, Miroku," said Sango, taking a ration for herself. Miroku reluctantly gave it back to Shippo and took his own ration. They ate in silence.

-*-

There was a knock.

In a slightly larger room, down the hall from the forest gang of InuYasha's, the door swung open and Jaken entered. "They have been fed, M'lady."

"Why thank you, Jaken," came the voice of the hanyou feline. "Would you kindly inform Sesshoumaru-san that his brother is here, and I that I expect him in my office in half an hour?"

"Yes Lady Rilee," and Jaken left.

Rilee smirked to herself. Sesshoumaru was such a fool.

The girl stood and dusted off her short white kimono. Underneath it was a black body suit, with finger holes for the thumbs and pinky.

"Now, all I have to do is find out where the Shikon no Tama is." Rilee looked at the weapons against the wall. "Sesshoumaru will be happy to have Tessaiga, I believe." Along with the sword was a bow, the monks staff, and the tajiya's bone boomerang, Hirikotsu.

"I think I'll pay another visit to InuYasha." Rilee clapped her hands together in joy before opening the door and stepping into the hall. What fun this would be.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Please review, and tell me if you like it and whether I should continue or not. This is my first fic, so please, I can use all the criticism I can get! ^_^