InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Night of the new moon ❯ Night of the new moon ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Night of the New Moon!
 
It is the night of the new moon and Inuyasha is in his human form so Inuyasha and the gang stop to rest and set up camp they are all sitting around the fire talking about Narku.
 
“Damn it I can't stand it when the new moon comes out” said Inuyasha angrily.
“But Inuyasha you know if we wonder around with you in your human form Narku might find out when you become human” said Kagome.
“I know that but Narku is probably weak enough for me to kill him right now damn it if only I hadn't let him get away the last time that bastard”
“Don't worry Inuyasha we'll definitely get him” said Kagome.
“We have to” said Sango out of no where.
“Sango” said Kagome thinking about her little brother.
There was then a moment of silent.
“Don't you worry Sango I will definitely get Narku that bastard isn't getting away from me I promise” said Inuyasha suddenly to break the silent and to help make Sango feel a little better.
“We'll I guess I will go to sleep now I am getting a little tired” said Kagome.
“Yeah me to” said Sango.
 
Kagome pulled out two sleeping bags out of her big yellow backpack for her and Sango to sleep in. Inuyasha and Miroku were still awake talking. Shippo went to sleep with Kagome and Kirara went to sleep with Sango.
 
“Inuyasha why don't you get some rest I will stay up” asked Miroku.
“No thanks” said Inuyasha with a serious face.
“Oh why not are you scared?” asked Miroku.
“I never sleep when I am human alright”
“So then are scared huh”
“So what if I am got a problem with that monk?”
“No I am just you can admit it” answered Miroku.
 
Suddenly Kagome had awoken feeling the presence of a jewel shard.
“Inuyasha I since a sacred jewel shard” said Kagome sitting.
“What which way Kagome?” asked Inuyasha standing quickly.
“Muhahaha so this girl can see sacred jewel shards huh?” asked an unknown voice.
“Who's there, show yourself” shouted Inuyasha angrily.
“My name is Kioshi and I've come for the girl” he answered finally showing himself.
“If you want kagome you'll have to get pass me” said Inuyasha blocking Kagome from him.
“Is that all we'll then”
Suddenly the demon that looked like he was human became invisible!
“What the hell?” Inuyasha shouted.
“Why you're even prettier up front” said Kioshi holding Kagome by the neck with a knife with him making sure Inuyasha would not attack him!
“Kagome!” screamed Inuyasha worried.
“Inuyasha!” yelled Kagome.
“I would be quite if I were you little girl and if you move one inch any of you I will kill her” said Kioshi.
“Damn you, you better let her go” said Inuyasha furiously.
“Don't worry I will take care of her” said Kioshi suddenly disappearing with Kagome.
“No Kagome!!!!!!!” shouted Inuyasha.
 
 
 
Why did this guy take Kagome and what does he plan to do with her? Will Inuyasha and the others be able to save her only one way to find out and that is to read the next chapter I will update as soon as possible please let me know what you think.