InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Night Visitor ❯ Release ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Once he was out of sight of the princess' open balcony, Inuyasha sprinted toward his humble bed, ripping the scarf that he'd hidden most of his face and neck from the soft eyes of his hearts desire. Despite the loose fitting pants his raging member ached and throbbed at the memory of his encounter with the princess, pressing against the silken material in an attempt to break free of their confines and delve into the virgin territory of her body. He threw open the door to his room, nearly shattering the wooden door as it slammed against the wall in his haste.
 
 
Shucking out of the constraints of his pants, exposing the monster that had awakened at the balcony, Inuyasha stood in all his naked masculine glory. The full moon light twinkled off the golden collar of his servitude as it streaked through the open window. Turning toward his bed, the scent of ginger and citrus bathing his sexually addled brain with the memories of his beloved princess as he licked his lips tasting her essence, Inuyasha laid upon the bed. The scents of the date palms, surf from the distant gulf and her distinct aroma quickly elicited visions of her perfect creamy tanned skin, her supple breasts with darkened nipples.
 
 
He gripped his thick python, slowly kneading the engorged flesh as he thought of the dark covered mound of her wetness. Closing his eyes he relived his assault on her core, tasting the virgin walls as they clenched and squeezed his sensitive tongue as he lapped her clit and delicate hidden pearl. The sound of her moaning as the assault continued, his hand tightened around his slick shaft, sliding vigorously to the tempo that he'd used to drive his vixen into a wild frenzy.
 
 
As his memory screamed her release, coating his mouth with her honey, he realized that he was far from his own physical release. With a smirk, he recalled one of his favorite dreams of his heavenly princess, with her voluptuous backside pointed right at him as she spread her knees ever so slightly apart. Honey dripped slightly from her swollen lips as she offered herself to his throbbing cock.
 
 
Quickly he sheathed his raging hard-on in her sopping tight passage, rocking her nearly into the cushions as he gripped her hips. Once he'd felt how tight her passage was, gripping his cock, milking him as he thrust vigorously into her accepting body. His hand moved as his hips bucked into her, gripping him tightly as he continued his fantasy. Her squeals of pleasure were muffled by the cushions as he continued to pound into her, shoving his length as far into her sheath as possible, rubbing her pearl in time with his thrusts with his other hand.
 
 
As suddenly as he started, her walls constricted around his shaft, milking him as he gave a final thrust, exploding his sweat seed into her waiting womb. Feeling the final twitches of his orgasm, Inuyasha looked down at his hand as it was curled around his cock, though the white streams of cum had covered his windowsill instead of the womb of his beloved princess. The cool sea breeze feathered the hot flesh as he released his python, drying the splatters where they had landed. He looked out toward the distant palace, focusing on the balcony of his beloved princess, remembering his one night of passion with her before she was gone forever.
 
 
“One day… one day you would have been mine,” Inuyasha mussed as he slipped his pants over his hips, sheathing his spent member from the cool air. “If it weren't for my servitude to your father, I'd have made you mine. But after tomorrow… I'll never see you again, my love.” He moved toward his bed, lying upon the hard mattress contemplating his dilemma. As the hours stretched into dawn, Inuyasha fell into a troubled sleep, seeing his beloved taken away from his protective presence.