InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Nightmare ❯ Nightmare1. Osuwari ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer. Inuyasha and the rest of the characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi sensei. I only own one very cute Inuyasha gashapon. I am just borrowing them so please do not sue me.


Inuyasha awoke slowly his head hurt a little and his arms ache for sleeping in an awkward position. He was trying no move when he noticed there was something on his arms, something warm. He tried to move but found it difficult in the enclosed and dark space he was. He could not feel any of his clothing over him and was beginning to worry about what might be the thing on his arms. He tried to tell by smell but it was a bit numb. He raised his hand to his head and realized his ears where gone and he was human right now. “Damm new moon” he thought. How the hell had he ended here, “lets think; I was arguing with Kagome, again, he sat me and then” he remember being particularly pissed and trying to raise and then nothing. “Probably she sat me to until I was buried”, he grin at the idea...”yes that was it” however why was he unclothed.
He felt the mass on his hands, it was skin and what he was pressing now it felt soft and.... no way! He gulped and pushed himself away and then he heard a moan, followed by a sleepy voice he knew too well “Buyo...get out from my bed”.
”Heaven and Hell” he cursed, as far as he could tell and feel it was Kagome and she was unclothed too!!. He really needed some answers; that did not implicate being sat to the center of the Earth and the idea of explaining Kagome how they had arrived to the current position seem a bit....difficult, particularly if she thought Buyo was on her bed.
He thought about fleeing, but to do that he will need to know where he was and not that I can leave her alone. ”Great” he thought “I am in this cursed human shape and with a woman who might kill me when she wakes up and I thought that being stuck to a cursed tree 50 years had been hard”.
”Think Inuyasha, think”, “how we got here in the first place”
Surely Sango and Miroku were near and looking for them he thought.
”Oh... no!” “If the freaking monk finds us like this he won't leave me alone for a month and Sango will be more that ready to help Kagome in my burial”. He shiver at the thought, when mad Kagome's gaze made Sesshomaru's "die!" look like an invitation for tea
Picturing Kagome maniac laugh with her hands on her hips with Inuyasha's head under her feet knocked down and Sango hitting him with her hiraikotsu screaming “die hentai!!”
He was distracted from those thoughts when he felt Kagome cuddling against him. Not that it did not felt kind of nice having her small form by his side.
Maybe he should wait for her to wake up by herself and then they would have a nice chat. Sure she would take it just fine.....
” I am loss either way”

He could hear her breathing and her smell in human form. He could remember a dream like this. He had once dream of waking like this everyday by Kikyou's embrace, when he dreamt of a human life. But lately it had not been Kikyou's face he dreamt about he had to admit.
Kagome had always made him felt Ok being a hanyou, and that was priceless...

To hell with everything he would enjoy the position for now and if she decided to slaughter him afterwards, well being a hanyou has its advantages on how much beating he could take.
He had to rethink that when he heard Kagome waking up.

"Just how and who? Inuyasha? She said as He had started transforming and he was shining and illuminating the cave(´Great timing' he gulped) as he saw her surprised face turning to a very angry one.
Osuwari!, Osuwari!, Osuwari!....




************************************************************************ *************************************************************************** *************************************************************************** **********************


"What is up with him?" Sango asked as she heard Inuyasha's laments from the crater where he was laying unconscious.
"Don't know... a nightmare?" Kagome said "maybe I overdid it this time"

Some hours back
Kagome had been walking ahead of the group quite angry at Inuyasha´s for having complained at her cooking again. How on Earth was she supposed to know chocolate cake she had prepared specially for him would intoxicate him and give him very painful cramps and nausea and when Sango came up with a remedy she remember using in Kirara. Kagome had tried in vain to force him to drink the brew and when she finally sat him in order to make him drink it he had accidentally stumbled on poison ivy. Picture a green faced Inuyasha not knowing whether to throw up or scratch while coping with the cramps. Yes Inuyasha had been scratching for 3 hours like a dog with fleas, thanks to his youkai blood had clean the toxins. The gang was trying to laugh at the picture. When the symptoms had finally diminish a very pale Inuyasha had started accusing her of trying to kill him saying that Naraku's poison could not rival Kagome's cooking and maybe she had decided to change sides that went on for a while and it was getting late and Kagome's temper too. So when Inuyasha had said something about how clumsy she was, she had had it, she turn around and scream to the top of her lung "Inuyasha Osuwari!"

"Well at least he is still breathing, but how were you supposed to know he was still trying to jump over bridge in order to keep near and about to turn human?" Said Shippo. "How can he forget the new moon like that?" added Shippo
The wood had broken and Inuyasha made it to the bottom.

"Please.... I feel guilty enough as it is". finished Kagome ´I guess I will have to bring him a crate full of ramen before he lets this one go or if I get really lucky he has hit his stone rock head hard enough to forget how he ended there´ she really could not tell which was better Kagome thought.
"Oh there is my Kirara....ah, why is he hugging her like that" asked a puzzled Sango seeing a s Kirara tried to get out from his grasp biting him for she had gotten wet and was unable to transform, It had been a long walk before they reach the, for on his way down inuyasha trying to stop his fall had snatched Kirara´s tail and brought her down with him on to the swallow pond and yes Miroku had been slapped at least five times during the descent.
Kagome moved him. "Inuyasha, Inuyasha"
He opened his eyes and pushed himself backward with a terrified look on his face as he released a very surprised Kirara that immediately started licking as trying to remove the hanyous scent from her.

"Are you OK, what were you dreaming?
A still very confused Inuyasha asked "you know there were you and .... Me and no.... cloths and .."
He cover his mouth after saying the last word for his mind had finally catch up with his mouth, yes he had said way to much. Kagome's burning eyes just confirm it.
"You will learn to keep me out of your perverted dreams!"
Osuwari! Osuwari!....
Being in one of those unclothed weird dream, well she could understand, but how come that was had been a nightmare!

Osuwari! Osuwari! Osuwari!...

Please review