InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Nightmare ❯ Nightmare 2. I will bear your child ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Inuyasha and the rest of characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi.I still only own my cute Inuyasha gashapon and planning to buy a Sesshomaru.
Nightmare 2 I will bear your child


Miroku woke up still a bit dizzy, probably Sango had overdone it this time. The last he remembered was trying to grope Sango and then... bam, lately Sango had been getting deadly serious about it with the hiraikotsu.
He saw Sango's worried face next to him.
"Houshisama, I am awfully sorry is there anything I can do to apologize, I promise I will never do that again"
Miroku looked at her "as a matter of fact Sango" he decided to tease her and he hold her hands in his "would you bear my child?" he expected her to blush and scream hentai.
"Yes, houshisama I will bear anything you want"
Miroku´s jaw dropped, that was not an answer he was prepared to hear just yet, he thought that she was teasing him back so to verify it he lean to kiss a very ready Sango.
"I will too" screamed Kagome interrupting them as she throw herself into the stunned monk "and Sango he ask me first"
"Well" said Sango "I guess first asked, first served right and being you..."
Miroku gulped, sure Kagome was beautiful and all, but sure as the sun Inuyasha considered her for all matters very much his despite whatever he proclaimed and that implied a lot of pain in his future should he heard her or less see them in the current position.
"Kagomesama what does this mean?" asked a very nervous Miroku"
"Well I never really answer when you asked me, so now I am giving you my answer" said a very certain Kagome.
"But Inuyasha" replied Miroku.
"Well is not like we are married you know, but he said sure"
"Really if you do not believe me you can ask him here he comes" said Kagome
´Right, I am so dead´ thought Miroku seeing the hanyou's figure appearing.
"Inuyasha this is not what you think" said a very nervous Miroku still embraced by Kagome.
Inuyasha grinned "keh, so you do not want Kagome to bear you child"
Miroku move his head in denial.
Then he was taken by surprise as he gently moved a now crying Kagome away from him by and enraged Inuyasha who grabs him by the neck and hiss "why is she not good enough for you! Now you listen monk you will hold your end of that bargain or I will..!."
"No, is not that" said Miroku "is just you know you and her I really do not want to interfere"
Inuyasha´s gaze soften "but my friend you will not"
"But, but...why the change" said a very scared Miroku.
"Keh, you know my being hanyou and all is not as if I want to brand our children like that, but being yours... well" said Inuyasha
"You mean you agree" said Miroku
"Well of course, now you want me to give you some privacy I will take Sango somewhere else for the moment if you want, just remember she agrees to one, with Sango you can have as many as you want, but with my Kagome only one" Inuyasha prepares to leave with a disappointed Sango.
"Do not worry Sango there is enough of me for both "Miroku added still quite surprised by this change in events.
Kagome then start to get dangerously near from him "now where were we"
Miroku the answers in a nervous tone, "on other thoughts Inuyasha will you not preferred if we found shelter first is getting late and it might rain" he said looking at the sky seeing it was around noon quite bright and there were no clouds on sight.

"You sure are not trying to change your mind right" said Inuyasha
"Yes.. I mean not but it is not a proper place for someone like her" said Miroku certain that when Inuyasha came back to his senses he will have given him no reason to rip his insides out
During this walk, that lasted until the evening both Sango and Kagome were walking very close to him sometime holding his arm, even Kirara had started licking his ankles

"My I never thought I had such an appeal" thought Miroku trying to keep his head cool

They approach the next village and they are received by the elder. "Oh but it is your eminence Miroku, you honor us visiting our poor village again" he quickly guides them to his house. "Please make yourself at home" he then address his household "Please food and entertainment for his eminence" As the food started arriving still with both Kagome, Sango and Kirara very near him. Suddenly the music stops and 10 girls lined in front of him.
He raised his gaze looking at the curious lot. During the meal he had noticed the way those girls blushed looking at him while they were dancing or serving food
"We are ready you eminence" they said cheerfully.
"Ready for what" Miroku said
"To bear your child" they said giggling.
Miroku cough as he had swallowed some water." Cough cough. What!"
The elder intervened, "you know your eminence some years ago when you exorcise a demon on this lands you ask some maidens to bear your child, we believe that if they do the current curse on this lands will be remove so here they are willing and ready, these are the bold ones there are some more discreet that will prefer to meet you in privately."
"but...but" a very nervous Miroku said"
"Your eminence do you not remember a monk's child gives the family good luck, and if we had 20 no doubt this village will thrive."
"Keh, guess you will be busy" Inuyasha said.
"This means they go first" A very disappointed Sango said "guess I am the last in line"
"But I will have to take a bath first" The monk ask.
"That is splendid idea" the elder said "may I send one of the girls for you to get started"
"No, no said Miroku" looking at Sango" a monk's bath is his purification ceremony it cannot be disturbed"
Later at the bath
Miroku was very concerned looking at his kazaana hand. "Maybe it had something to do with it" His meditation was interrupted when he heard some splash in the water and found a lightly dress Kagome in front of him.
"You know Mirokusan I cannot wait that long, I have got school and other things" she said approaching him.
As she approached, he practically fled from the bath. Whatever Inuyasha had said, he was certain if he laid a finger on her, he will be dead.
By the time he had gotten away from her reach he was in the nearby forest still soaked.
"Maybe he will announce his new found celibacy vows" no that was extreme certainly there was another explanation. He was then interrupted by the sudden appearance of Sesshomaru who look at his coolly. "You are the monk, who accompanies that worthless hanyou, are you not"
"Yes" a stuttering Miroku answer unsure of what to expect.
"Well I have realized that you constantly request human females to bear your child, and I have a task for you."

"He then pointed at a smiling Rin, she will bear that child" Miroku look at them stunned" when she comes of age"
"I have never asked her."
"Not now idiot human, but you might"
"You are bestowing me an honor but, may I ask why," a still confused Miroku said
"Easy I have realized short is the human life, so when she does I will still have a small Rin to carry by my side as squire"
Miroku still looked surprised, "but as you know lord Sesshomaru the kazaana in my had might not allow me to live that long."
"Do not worry, if it becomes to much of a trouble I will simply detach your arm with my claws, as why this Sesshomaru does ton associate with many humans you seem healthy enough and do not even think of dying before I have that little Rin to replace this one for I can travel to the netherworld and make you pay dearly for not complying with my command" Saying that he started leaving
"See you in a few years" a smiling Rin waved goodbye.

A still shocked Miroku finally breaths, something was seriously wrong with the world, he hope he would not have to deal with a crazed Kagura. But now he was faced with Kouga.
"oh dear he must still have some of Kagome´s scent on him" he was so dead" So she told you" he said, now you listen monk" Kagome's child must be a girl or I will kick your to the next mountain"
"Uh?"
"The child you will have with her, that way if thing do not work out with her I will still have a chance with the next generation, got it" saying that he vanish in a green whirlwind.
"great now even Kouga had given him his blessing" was he not that certain that something was terribly wrong he would have indulge in thinking of having a child with Kagome, but always on top of the pain he imagined coming from Inuyasha and Kouga there was the pain he will receive from Sango should he dare to even think of it and now he had Sesshomaru and the village to think about.
He was silently trying to count the times he had ask a woman to bear his child " maybe 100, but then there were those small stops and lectures and " he did not want to think about the number.
Suddenly he felt the temperature dropping and saw some of Kikyou's snake approaching she smiled at him and said " Monk I know you ask me once but since I cannot bear your child I have decided it is you with whom I want to go to hell with" she then started sending his snakes after him.
This was interrupted by the sudden appearance of and enraged troupe leaded by Kagome and Sango followed by a lot of village girls and some he swore where from other villages.
"No you won't you wait for your turn as the rest of us undead spirit"
Miroku kept running as he heard the clash on his back.
He finally stopped to catch his breath, when he was suddenly lifted by Kagura's feather.
"Oh not you too"
"Me, no way" Answer Kagura "Naraku wants to talk with you I am just the delivery girl"
He was taken to an old mansion surrounded with Naraku's miasma.
"You know monk, I could also bear your child" he said approaching a terrified Miroku.
"Nooo!!!!!"
A freaked Miroku woke up finding himself surrounded by his friends in a hut.

"you had us worried houshisama we had to knock you down before the kazaana swallowed more poisonous insects" Sango said
"Yes you have been delirious for two days" Kagome said as she boiled some tea.
He quickly raised and went to Kagome.
"Kagomesama, please forget I ever ask you to bear my child" A confused Kagome nodded.
"Inuyasha should you meet Kikyos please tell her I am sorry for proposing her" Inuyasha twitch his brow not wanting to imagine anything and getting ready to punch him hard
"Sangosan next time I try to ask anyone to bear my child hit me at hard as you can." He told a very upset Sango.

After some screams that sounded like

Leacherous monk!, Baka!, hentai!
Yes he was knocked down a few days more.

Yeah this is Nightmare 2 Reviews are more than welcome. Particulary if someone is interested in Nightmare 3 whenever I come up with an idea for it, so who will be the next victim.