InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Nightmare ❯ Nightmare3. Failing grade ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
OK Inuyasha characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi


Kagome awakes to the "Higurashi!" scream by the teacher "as you find the class boring, please solve the equation on the blackboard."
Kagome jumps from her desk and looks at the blackboard that has the most insanely long equation she has ever seem on it. She slowly walks to the front as one walks to its own execution and shaking takes the chalk on her hands.
She stand there looking at the blackboard hoping some divine inspiration will help her; she felt her schoolmates gazes on her back. The chalk on her hand felt like it burn and Kagome was almost certain the eraser will bite her for no good reason if she dare approach it.
"Well, Higurashi, we are waiting?" se heard
"Yes, sure" she answers looking at the blackboard and seeing that the equation had just developed a second line, she felt as though the blackboard had turn immensely huge and she was unable to even reach it to write.
Suddenly the blackboards seems to have developed some fangs on the border and Kagome could swear some of the round symbols were blinking.
'Come on, you should know this’ she told herself, ‘it is not as if this was on the page Inuyasha destroyed from the book right ' She recalled that event, Inuyasha and Shippo had been fighting over ramen and then all of it had spill on her text book ruining some pages.
She finally decides to give up "I am sorry I really do not know the answer"
"I see, then you are ready for your punishment" the teacher said
"I guess a failing grade right?" Kagome replies
"No, students like you deserve the ultimate punishment, blackboard execution"
"Black...what?" a confused Kagome dropped the chalk and saw how it turn into fire
Kagome turns and sees how the blackboard had sprouted legs and arms and started flexing into an enormous mouth bordered with teeth dangerously approaching her trying to swallow her whole.
She screams in horror as she realizes the eraser has started biting her ankles.

Kagome awoke screaming. Inuyasha runs to her side with his hand on the hilt of Tetsusaiga trying to fend off whatever menace may come. "Where is the danger?" he says.
She then realizes that Inuyasha had been feeding the fire with the remnants of the mathematics book he partially ruined some hours before.
"My…my book" she says dropping her jaw and almost falling to the ground
"you..you!..." she says as her fear turns into anger
Inuyasha is very confused, but something in her eyes tells him to get away as soon as possible, and he sprints only to be pulled to the ground a mere 50 meters away by a powerful "OSUWARI!"

Back in the modern era Kagome awakes on her room's desk, where she felt asleep studying for the upcoming math exam. She looks at the clock and sees she barely has time to make it on time. 'That does it,' she thinks, 'no more energy drinks for you Kagome'