InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Nightmare ❯ Nightmare6.Flower dreams ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Usual disclaimer Characters belongs to Takahashi sensei,

Rin awoke in the flower field of her dreams,
she thought she had probably dozed off and Sesshomarusama and Jaken could not be far for they would not delay much.
“That is right” she thought, she will make a new flower necklace for his Lord and Ah Un. She starts picking flowers and hears a complain, she looks around and sees no one, so she continues and hears an "ouch" again and stumbles as she was being pulled to the ground by the weeds. She still was wondering what had happened when she was faced with a dangerously looking lily.
"May I know what are you doing" the flower said moving its petals
Rin was still very surprised, but well she knew some trees talked so maybe flowers too "making a necklace for Sesshomarusama" she replies
"Umm...so you confess" the flower said angrily
"to what?" replies Rin
"to the destruction of many innocent flowers"
"Ahh" Rin did not know what to reply.
"Fine, seeing that you have confess your crime, you will receive your punishment"
"but, but I did not know" said Rin anxiously
"It matters not human you are condemned to have all your petals removed and embroided necklaces" the flower stated.
Rin saw with fear how some flowers approach her and start pulling her hair.
"No please... I will not do it again....Sesshomarusama!!" she cried

Rin awoke to Jaken’s voice and almost jumped.
”Hurry human we are leaving!”
She felt a cold chill as she felt her hairs pulled when she was getting up until she realized saw they had just entangled.

Later that day
Sesshomaru kept wondering what on Earth had made Rin faint, when he had suggested her to play in the flower field while he was away.