InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ O Miro Watashi wa Part 2 ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

O Miro Watashi Part 2: Kagome's Revenge
Summary: left heartbroken and betrayed, Kagome went into a fit of rage.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
 
He cupped her cheek where he had just slapped her, grazing his thumb over the tender red area. She jerked her head away in defiance.
“Kagome... I love you...” he started but she quickly cut him off. He was now looking down at the ground when she began.
 
“Look at me. Onegai please just look me in the eyes and tell me you don't care about me anymore, that what we had was just a lie, just a passing glance between strangers, something like that but don't look at me and tell me you love me, if you don't” she cried out.
 
“Kagome.... “
 
“Go InuYasha”
 
He stood there, un-moving, and stared at her. Kagome looked down at the ground then back at him when she realized he hadn't left.
 
“LEAVE! Go back to her, and away from me! It's what you want” she cried
 
He hated to see her cry and he hated to leave her like this, but he did as she asked.
 
“Good bye” he whispered leaving her alone to sob in the pouring rain
 
“IIIIIEEEEE” Kagome awoke with a horrid scream as she rose quickly
Why is this still bothering me? It's been a year. She cried silently as she pulled her knees to her chest and clutched the covers for dear life. Why does this keep happening to me?? She sobbed pathetically.
Realization hit hard. What's so great about this `Kikyo' person anyway? What does she have that I don't?
“I'm gonna find out” she concluded out loud.
><><><><><><><
That night.
She walked down the apartment buildings stair case and down to the lobby.
She looked around good no one's here she mentally smiled as she walked out and ran down the street.
A few minutes later she found herself outside his home. The people were some what arguing in a low calm.
Well this seems familiarshe laughed quietly.
 
“InuYasha” the woman warned spitefully
 
“Kikyo please calm down” InuYasha sighed
 
“How can I when you were out with... that....that woman”
 
Ohh cruel irony. InuYasha are you seriously still up to your old tricks? Kagome sighed at the thought
 
“She's my co-worker, c'mon Kikyo just forget about it” he pleaded as he pulled her into a loving embrace and kissed her lightly on the forehead
 
“InuYasha...” she sighed as a sign of giving up
 
That's it!! Kagome's mind screamed. She walked quietly up to the door steps and slammed open the door.
 
InuYasha and Kikyo turned to look at her. She was drenched, her head was held low with an ominous look plastered on, and her fists were clenched so tight that blood dripped from it.
 
“Ka—Kagome” InuYasha stuttered
 
She laughed harshly “so InuYasha, this is the perfect Kikyo? She spat her name as if it was poison.
 
“Kagome listen ...wait what are you doing here?!”
 
Kagome laughed hoarsely, she raised her knife and slid her hand across it gently.
Kikyo and InuYasha stared at the woman. Kagome raised the knife again and pointed it in their direction.
InuYasha stepped protectively in front of Kikyo.
“Kagome what are you doing?” she never replied but took a step forward instead
 
Kikyo stepped back.
 
“Kagome you need to get help.”
 
“No InuYasha” she said sounding somewhat possessed “I had help, therapy and anger management to be exact” she laughed before she continued “I went through a lot when you left, anger , denial, suicidal thoughts, I even begged for death to come swiftly.” A single tear fell but for only a brief second was it visible. He was staring at her at this point, this she noticed swiftly and continued.
“It's kinda ironic, don't you think? Back then when I begged you to look at me you wouldn't, now that I'm threatening you, you will. Is that what I had to do? Go insane to get your attention? Pathetic” she spat as she laughed incredulously
 
InuYasha stared at her in amazement. “Kagome, what happened to you?”
As the two were locked in the fight, Kikyo tried to scramble up the stairs
Kagome noticed first off
 
“Iie anata wa kotae o !” Kagome screamed as she threw the knife towards Kikyo.
An ear piercing scream was heard followed by the sound of metal stabbing through flesh and bone. a body hit the floor harshly. Kikyo was dead.
 
“Kagome.... how could you... why?” InuYasha choked out
 
A maniacal laugh was heard from the woman “InuYasha” she shook her head
“ Why? You ask me? Ohh I dunno InuYasha, maybe jealousy, maybe not. Or perhaps it could be the nagging little voice in the back of my head that said I never got revenge, I let you get away with absolutely nothing. I mean think about it, you cheated on me and I let you leave to go be with her, if you actually think about it ... I was too nice, I was the one who got punished. I was left to cry in the rain, go through a suicidal stage, only to be forced by my mother to move back home, not eating until they forced me into the hospital. Then being forced to go to therapy for my depression. After that I was angry. Angry at you angry at me and angry at everyone around me, thus sending me to anger management. Then after everything seemed normal... the dreams of you and I fighting in the rain, sending me back to those stages. But then I heard a little voice in my head” she took a moment to breathe and then laughed. “the little voice told me I needed to get revenge, you needed to be punished” she lowered her head so that her bangs covered her eyes.
 
Her shoulders began to tremble as she laughed. InuYasha stepped back in fear. To be honest, she was terrifying when she is angry.
 
After a moment he braved to step forward. He extended a hand to touch her on the shoulder.
His hand landed softly on her shoulder. She began trembling once more as she sobbed.
 
“Kagome... onegai... what is going on?!” he asked completely baffled
He grabbed her free hand and pulled her into a tight embrace. She continued to sob. He rubbed her back in comfort. She drew her hands up to his back and smiled.
 
“Kago-- he breathed, the rest dying on his lips as the forgotten blade dug deep into his back.
His body fell limp against hers, she laughed sadly again as she tossed said body to the floor.
 
“InuYasha, you couldn't possibly be so naïve as to think everything would be ok after that.” She scoffed as she noticed he was breathing lightly.
He reached up and grasped the lining of her short skirt. She slapped his hand harshly.
 
“Ka...go...me...” he coughed rapidly as blood drained from his mouth.
She stratled over his stomach, looking at his face. She grabbed his chin and turned it roughly to face her.
 
“It's kinda funny isn't it? You wouldn't look at me before and you won't now” she mocked as he drew in his last breath. She sat there for a while. After a short moment, she got up and walked toward the door way.
She turned off the light and walked out into the pouring rain. Good bye InuYasha. she whispered before falling into the dark abyss of eternal sleep.