InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Objection Tango ❯ Training Of HELL ( Chapter 19 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Back in Myouga's Inn. Senichi rubbed his neck and stretched.

"Boy I thought I would never get outta there. Ooh that food looks great." Senichi began eating.

"There you go Inuyoukai all patched up." Kagome told him putting away the first aid kit.

"Thank you Kagome." He sighed and sipped his soup. Inuyasha growled and slammed his fist on the table.

"Do you two mind telling us why the hell you're alive?" Inuyasha questioned. Inuyoukai looked at his youngest son.

"Why? You wanted us dead?"

"Well I was hoping I was getting my share of the will." Inuyasha replied. Inuyoukai squared his eyes at his youngest son. Miroku hit him in the head with his staff.

"What he meant is it was all over the news and Naraku even told us he killed you both."

"I guess that was Naraku's way of making you guys angry. He had us captured then he blew the building up. But thank god he did that because I'm too young die. I still have women to explore." He winked at the girls.

"Dad." Miroku groaned and shook his head. The girls giggled.

"Well I seriously underestimated you all. But this fight is far from over. Did you all collect the jewel shards that were implanted in your buildings." Inuyoukai asked them. Kagome held up a brown bag.

"There in here. But I didn't get them all."

"That's ok for now. Naraku can't be too harmful as long as he doesn't have those."

"But if needs that jewel why would he break it and implant them into the buildings?" Sango asked.

"For mind-control." Senichi said. "That jewel is strange and dangerous and as long as he doesn't have those it's ok."

"But won't he come after them?" Rin asked.

"Of course and you will a serious fight. Life or death." Inuyoukai said seriously. The room fell silent and everyone was in their own little worlds. Senichi broke the silence.

"But any hoot no need to get all worked. So tell me who's seeing who." He looked at six puzzling faces. "Ah come on. After all this time together there were no attractions or no intercourse involved." No one answered him.

"Well all I can say is Sesshoumaru, Inuyasha, Rin and Kagome you all became friends." Inuyoukai said as he sniffed out the mixed scents. Rin and Kagome looked at each other they then looked at Sango and gasped.

"Sango." They said in unison.

Sango jumped up blushing furiously.

"Boy I feel sick I think I need to lay." Sango went to the backroom. Rin and Kagome looked back at each other.

"OH NO YOU DON'T SANGO!!!!" They both jumped up running after her.

"Miroku you didn't get Sango?" Senichi asked him in shock. Miroku shrugged his shoulders.

"Never tried."

"FEH! Yeah right. You get slapped for trying." Inuyasha smirked. Miroku glared at him.

"Starting tomorrow you all are going to be put under the training of hell. We have to get you ready for this battle so from tomorrow till you get ready battle Naraku you all will train hard so sleep well and be prepare." Inuyoukai told the guys. They all nodded and left the room. Senichi looked at his partner.

"Do you think they can handle it?"

"The six of them are talented they can handle anything. The real question is can they handle our training they're about to get into?" Inuyoukai winked at him. They both laughed.

***

Kagome turned and leaned against the body next to her. She sighed looking out the window.

"How do you feel?" Inuyasha asked her with his eyes closed.

"I'm fine. I'm just worried about Kikyo." Kagome sighed again. Inuyasha's eyes flew open and he looked at her.

"What do you mean you're worried about Kikyo? I thought you hated her."

"I did but that's because I never really understood her. I never took the time out to understand her." Kagome sat up looking in the darkness she looked down at the sheets. "We always fought, we never talked and we always competed with each other. The funny thing is you never really know a person until you talk to them no matter how long you've known them." A small smile came across her lips. "But I'm sure you understand that with Sesshoumaru right?" She looked at him he sat up and smiled at her.

"Yeah. But he still pushes me around and make me fill real dumb ya know." He sighed and sat back leaning against the headboard. Kagome laid her head on his chest hugging his waist.

"That's what your older sibling is suppose to do."

"Mmm."

"Were you really worried about me?" Kagome asked him looking at him. Inuyasha was glad it was dark so she couldn't see the blush that came upon his face.

"Do you really need to ask?" He asked her. Kagome giggled and tighten arms around him.

"I just want to hear your answer."

"Yes I was." He planted a kiss on her lips and wrapped his arms around her.

"We need to get some sleep. Because their training is like hell."

"Believe me I know." Kagome laughed. "Though it doesn't sound like Sesshoumaru and Rin are sleeping much." Kagome giggled.

"FEH! What's new with them." Inuyasha just shook his head. Kagome giggled and snuggled up close to him.

"I wonder why Sango and Miroku never really hooked up. Maybe Miroku is really being a gentlemen."

"Or Sango's not opening the door for him."

"Or that."

***

The next morning about 5am there screams from three different rooms. Six angry people walked out the rooms as they were soaking wet with freezing cold water.

"WANNA EXPLAIN WHAT THE HELL SENICHI?!!" Inuyasha yelled. Senichi smiled widely.

"Well hell is what you have entered." He told him. They all looked confused. "Inuyoukai and I are training you guys for this fight. And it's going to be hell. I'm going to make sure of it." He nodded his head.

"Feh. I don't need training I'm the master of my sword."

"Oh I wouldn't brag just yet Inuyasha. You don't even know how to do the Wind Scar or do you?" Inuyoukai walked up to Inuyasha who was blushing looking down. He placed his hand down on his shoulder. "Don't worry this training with help you master it. I assure you son. Sesshoumaru." Inuyoukai then looked up at his older son Sesshoumaru didn't answer just looked at his father. "I want you to train Inuyasha and help him learn the Wind Scar."

"He has to learn it by any means necessary?" Sesshoumaru asked his father. He nodded his head.

"By any means necessary." Inuyoukai repeated. Sesshoumaru looked at Inuyasha and smiled. Inuyasha winced from his smile and leaned over to Miroku.

"I think my father just shorten my life by 100 hundreds." Inuyasha whispered. Miroku chuckled softy.

"Kagome you will be trained by Kaede." Inuyoukai told her. She nodded her head. "Rin I'll be training you myself."

"And Sango Miroku I'll training the both of you." Senichi smiled. "So you all get dress and meet back out here at 7 after breakfast and training will begin. It's going to be like this everyday. So think of as boot camp. Now head off." They all left.

"Maybe we should go a little easy on them."

"No way Inuyoukai I'm positive Naraku isn't going to go easy on them. They have to work hard and kick some ass to win this battle. besides they have to kick his ass for us. Feeding me bread and water who does he think I am?" Senichi crossed his arms.

"I really don't think he cares who are you." Inuyoukai smirked.

"I don't either." Senichi nodded his head. Inuyoukai laughed and shook his head he then turned to Myouga.

"Myouga closed down your Inn no one is to get in here while training to going on. Usually the training Kaede and Kagome are gonna be doing."

***

Kagome stood in front of dummies that were now laying on the ground she was wearing some shorts and a sports bra. Kagome wiped her forehead and took a breath.

"How was that Lady Kaede?" She looked back at the older woman. Kaede titled her head to the side.

"Again."

"Again?" Kagome looked in shock.

"Yes again. Kagome you have skill I'll give you that." Kaede stood up and walked over to a rack of new dummies. She began hanging them up again. "But that is not enough to win against Naraku."

"I'm not getting you." Kagome put her hand on her hip. "Don't I need skill in order to kill him."

"But skill alone will not kill him. You need to make your purity energy stronger. You play an important part to this matter because the purity energy from your arrow can kill him if it's strong enough. If you were to fight him now with your purity level all you'll be able to do is inflict pain but not hurt him badly. Understand?" She looked at Kagome. Kagome nodded her head. "Now child channel all your energy to that arrow." Kaede told her. Kagome pulled the arrow back aiming at the dummy hanging on the tree. "Don't concentrate on what you see alone child concentrate on their energy and strike." Kagome let the arrow go the arrow flew with a high pure energy wave and knocked all the dummies down at once. "See the difference." She smiled at Kagome. Kagome smiled back and nodded.

"Yeah how."

"Now 500 more."

"5-5-500 more?" Kagome's eyes widen. Kaede nodded her head.

"You have to master it."

"Oh what the hell?" Kagome sighed deeply.

***

"Damnmit Sesshoumaru take it easy will ya!! Ya Jackass!!!" Inuyasha yelled at his older brother as he dodged Sesshoumaru's attack. Inuyasha growled and took his shirt off.

"Father said by any means necessary and that's what I'm doing." Sesshoumaru shrugged taking his shirt off as well.

"How the hell do you expect me to learn the Wind Scar when you're just attacking me?"

"Hmm you're right. Look concentrate on me. When the two winds collide you see the wind scar when you see that slice through it." Sesshoumaru told him. Inuyasha looked at Sesshoumaru close concentrating hard he then saw a white color surround Sesshoumaru and something that looks like a lighting bolt appeared.

'That must be it.' Inuyasha thought to himself and he sliced through it. Sesshoumaru quickly held up his other sword blocking the attack. Inuyasha looked at him and sighed shrugging his shoulders.

"Damn I was hoping to kill you when I did that."

"Yeah I know." Sesshoumaru snapped and charged at Inuyasha. "Now you know how to do it I won't let you do it so easily. You have to master it now." Sesshoumaru said and swung his sword at Inuyasha. Inuyasha just jumped out the way and landed on a tree branch looking down at Sesshoumaru.

"How the fuck do you expect me to master the goddamn thing when I just learnt it!!!!" Inuyasha hollered at his brother. Sesshoumaru rolled his eyes and swung his sword at the tree slicing through it in one swing. Inuyasha fell out the tree and moved his head in time to miss Sesshoumaru's sword coming down. "GODDAMNIT SESSHOUMARU!!!!!!!!!!"

***

Rin gasped when she heard Inuyasha yelled. She then looked back at Inuyoukai.

"Um Inuyoukai are you sure it was a good idea to leave those alone to train?" She asked him in a worried tone.

"Oh don't worry Sesshoumaru will be fine."

"Sesshoumaru's not who I'm worried about." Rin mumbled. She tied the back of her white t-shirt making it a belly shirt she then pulled the legs of her shorts down. Inuyoukai slammed his hand on the table smiling. Starling her.

"Think fast. You're in a building with a whole bunch people women, men, children, babies. There's a bomb with three wires red, blue and green which one do you cut?" Inuyoukai asked her as he set a bomb in front of her. Rin shrieked and was about to move. "You run to leave all those kids to die?" He looked at her. Rin moaned and took a breath. She looked at the three wires closely she use to study bomb making but she haven't done it in a while. She had a small clippers in her hand looking hard between the three. She put the red wire in the clippers thinking whether or not to cut it. She then moved it to the blue one she then looked at Inuyoukai.

"Is it going to up if I clip the wrong one?"

"Oh you better believe it." He smiled. Rin looked at him like he was crazy this definitely wasn't the kind of training she had in mine. Just then Inuyasha flew in the room scaring Rin and she cut the green one the bomb blew up but just cause a little smoke which scared Rin and she fell back with her chair. Inuyoukai stood up smiling. "Oops we're all dead."

"But I was distracted." Rin whined as she stood up. Inuyoukai went to help his youngest son up.

"Hey when dealing with real bombs you're gonna be distracted a lot more then that. Are you ok?"
"He's trying to kill me I tell ya. Are you crazy?!!!" Inuyasha yelled at his father.

"Inuyasha I don't have all day half breed." Sesshoumaru said to Inuyasha which pissed Inuyasha off a lot.

"I'll show you half breed!!" Inuyasha after him with the sword. Sesshoumaru rolled his eyes moving out the way.

"Pathetic." Sesshoumaru said before walking back to their battle field.

"One down 620 more to go."

"WHAT?!!!" Rin looked at him in shock.

"Well you have to hang of this."

"Are we going to be dealing with bombs when we fight Naraku?"

"Naraku changed his location. He's not going to let you guys get in as easily this time. So who knows what the hell he has impact for just in case you do find him. IF you find him." Inuyoukai shrugged and smiled as he placed a bigger bomb in front of her. "You'll be timed this time. You have five minutes." He smiled widely. Rin moaned and looked at the colors. Red, Blue and Yellow. Which to pick?

****

"Jesus Sango can you lighten up please!!!" Miroku panted and dropped to his knees. Sango smiled with pride and leaned against her giant boomerang.

"Aw come on Miroku ya wimp let's go. I'm still feeling energized." Sango crossed her arms. Senichi nodded his head as he was watching.

"And you're officially kicking Miroku's behind." He smiled. Sango smiled at him and then turned back to Miroku.

"Come on Miroku!" She yelled.

"Alright already." He stood up holding up his staff. Sango picked up her boomerang and threw it at him. He moved out the way and charged at her. She moved out the way and punched and kicked at him he blocked her attacks easily.

"What the? Miroku." She growled at him.

"Feels good when you think you're wining huh?" He dropped his staff. "Come on Sango. I win I take out tonight. You win I'll stop groping you."

"Deal." Sango ran to him and started punching and kicking at him which he blocked very easily.

"Looks like you need more motivation." He grabbed her breast and smiled. Sango growled and punched him in the face that caught him off guard. He landed on his butt rubbing his jaw. "Ow that hurt." He looked at her and jumped out the way as her boomerang flew towards him. He grabbed his staff and blocked it with a lot of difficulty. Sango grabbed her boomerang and started swinging it at Miroku, he did a good job blocking until he tripped over a rock falling down and by accident Sango hit him in the head with the boomerang. She gasped and dropped the boomerang running over to him.

"Oh Miroku. I'm sorry are you ok?" Sango asked him. He didn't answer her as his eyes remained closed. "Senichi get him some ice he's knocked out. Miroku please wake up." She leaned over him patting his cheek lightly. Senichi stood up and walked over to them. "It was an accident." Sango then shrieked when she felt a hand stroking her butt. She looked at Miroku whose eye's were still closed. She held her boomerang up Miroku opened his eyes and moved out the way knocking his Dad over as she brought it down.

"Whew I thought I was a goner."

"NO!! But you will be you stinking lecher!!" Sango after him and she caught him giving him the beaten of the life time. Senichi watched and smiled.

"Ah I remember those days."

***

At dinner everyone sat at the table most were sore some more then others. Mainly Miroku who survived Sango's beat. Senichi smiled widely at everyone.

"You all did a great a job at training today. Tomorrow it's going to be a lot harder by the time you go to fight Naraku you'll be unstoppable." Senichi smile. They all looked at him in shock.

"Really?" They all asked.

"No but it sounded good." He shrugged causing them to all fall down. Inuyoukai shook his head and looked out the window.

'Naraku what are you planning? What do you exactly plan to do once you succeeded in your plans? And you will destroy everyone?' Inuyouaki thought looking at the full moon.

***

"Kikyo wake up." Naraku said. "I know you're not in a coma." He told her. She slowly opened her eyes looking at him.

"What do you want with me?"

"Your sister will be coming here to get back I assume. When she does I will have her killed and then I will have you killed."

"Why would you kill her?" Kikyo asked nonchalantly pretending not to care.

"She stole my jewel shards and because of her and damn purity arrows she messed up the element settings I had to kill them."

"Oh so the big bad Naraku is scared of my baby sister?" Kikyo smirked. Naraku growled and slapped Kikyo with his back hand. Kikyo looked at him with a red mark on her face. Naraku sat on the bed next to her and violently grabbed her face so they were both eye level with each other.

"Kikyo don't get on my bad side. I'm rather dangerous when I'm mad." His eyes traveled down to her lips he then looked back at her eyes. He smiled and pecks her lips lightly. "Listen to me closely Higurashi." He whispered to her. "I'm going to take care over the world as soon as I get those jewel shards your sister stole from me and I will kill anyone who oppose so let me know now. Will you stand by my side or will I have to kill you?" He asked her. Kikyo laughed and smirked at him.

"Stand by your side for what? So you can fuck me whenever you get horny and then send me back to my hell whole? Because certainly a monster like you can't love or feel emotions."

"And you're point."

"You're disgusting." Kikyo spit in his face. He wiped his face angrily and moved his hands to her neck he laid her on her back and straddle over her.

"Tell me why I shouldn't kill you right here and now?!!" His raised dangerously. Kikyo laughed looking at him, he raised his eyebrow and slapped. She still continued to laugh. "Wench what is funny?!!!" He yelled at her. She smiled at him pleasant.

"You know why you can't kill me Naraku." She whispered. "Or shall I call you Onigumo?" She began laughing at his face.

"Onigumo is no more. He's gone! GONE!!! DO YOU HEAR ME WENCH?!!! Onigumo does not live in me no more!!!" Naraku yelled from rage.

"If I threw myself at you and asked you to make love to me you would."

"I'm a male. It's only natural." He told her.

"No, men fuck. You would make love to me. Sweet.....Precious....Love." She whispered smiling. Naraku stared at her he then moved off her with his back facing her.

"I can kill you."

"Besides I learned something you might need to know Naraku." Kikyo sat up looking at him. Naraku turned to look at her. "You can't kill one Higurashi without the other."

"Why is that?" He snapped.

"That's way our blood works. So even if you were to kill me. I wouldn't die unless Kagome was killed at the exact same time as me. If you miss a beat then we both live. It's that simple." She shrugged. Naraku's fist tighten and he growled angrily walking out the room slamming the door. Kikyo smiled and laid back down on her bed. 'He's still the hot temper Onigumo I remember." She closed her eyes.

***

Naraku looked at his trembling hands as he walked down the pitch black hallway. His eyes grew with anger he then punched the wall cracking it.

"DAMN ONIGUMO LEAVE MY BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"