InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Odds n Ends: Adults Only ❯ Snugglebug (Kag/Shippo) ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: The characters of InuYasha are not mine, they are property of Rumiko Takahashi, Shogakukan, Yomiuri TV, Sunrise, and Viz. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.
Characters: Kagome/Shippo
Type: drabble
Rated: NC17
Warning: minor in sexual situation, very mild implication of breast feeding/nursing, comfort
 
=#= Snugglebug =#=
 
His days were filled with fear and struggle, often barely escaping with his life. But his nights he slept secure in Kagome's embrace.
 
Contentment was her flannel pajamas against his cheek, the sheltering darkness of her sleeping bag, the feminine heat of her body…and the taste of her skin. Whimpering with nightmares he would burrow deep into her cleavage, nuzzling open the first button until her scent was all he smelled.
 
He usually sucked his thumb but…
 
His mouth found something better that night.
 
Soft and smooth and perfect.
 
Kagome, still unconscious, gave a quiet moan as she curled tightly around Shippo. Restless hips found relief grinding the heel of her palm against her mound. Wet sucking sounds echoed between her pants as she grimaced. She jerked once, twice then relaxed as the building pressure eased. She sighed sweetly in her dreams, her other arm cradling the fox kit close.
 
=#=