InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ol' Red ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

O'l Red
Chapter 1
^PaperDoll
 
~*~*~*~*~*
 
“ How do you plea?”
 
Brightly mixed purple eyes stared straight into the orbs of the gruff judge.
 
“Not guilty”
 
“Ah hahaha” rasped the crudely cut man. The accused just rolled his eyes and sighed. The chains at his feet clattered as the officer's lead him out of the court. He heard the judge speak to the bailiff as he passed.
 
“Like anybody believed the lying sack-a-shit” the bailiff nodded.
 
“Hurmph…yeah not with the way she looked and that boy toy a hers an't been seen since”
 
The black-haired youth just shook his head. He glanced to the eyes of his peers…seeing guilt and even some with a twisted form of justification like they just saved the fucking world. Outside the sunshine warmed his flesh and he soaked it in even throughout the hoards on flash photography and demanding reporters. The warmth went away once inside the cold walls of the armored car. One look around at all the prisoners with told him everything of what would be come of him. As the car pulled away he caught a glimpse of the lady justice statue in front of the court.
 
`Bitch'
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
“Hehehe..” the soft bell of a women's laughter came from the up stairs.
 
A grin crossed his lips. He knew his lovely wife would be primed and ready for him when he returned. Sliding out of his coat and setting his keys on the counter. He started up the stairs working on the buttons of his shirt as he ascended.
 
“Hehehehe..” her beautiful laughter came to him again from behind the bedroom door. The floorboards creaked as he neared the room.
 
“Oh…Houjo-kun..hehe” the floor ceased its noise.
 
Than….
 
~*~*~*~
 
“Wake up you diseased rats!”
 
Miroku jerked awake and in the process…
 
*THAWACK*
 
smashed his head on a bar form the top bunk.
 
“Goddamn it!” he drawled as he rubbed his head.
 
“Awww my poor man….”
 
Miroku twitched, as he looked over the see his callmate hanging upside down from the top bunk grinning with all his girlish charm.
He curled his fist and pushed him square on the nose.
 
“Ouchh…..!”
 
Miroku swung his feet to the floor just as the guard walked by to `remind' them to get up….with that god forsaken whistle…
 
`Don't do it you son of a…'
 
*whistle sounds*
 
“GAHHHHH”
“Ow…my beauty sleep was all for not” the man said rubbing his offended nose and glaring at Miroku.
 
“Shut up Jackosu, you friggin fag”
 
“Wake up ladies!” the guard, yelled! “Time to eat than off to the yard for another day of wonderful work!”
 
“Delightful” Miroku muttered as he tugged a black and white striped shirt over his head.
 
There was a dull `buzz' as the locks on all the cell doors released. The guards herded the men into the cafeteria.
 
Mirkou trudged into the cafeteria and looked upon his follow prisoner as they acted in their barbaric overly manly way…'well some of them were just womanly.' He thought as certain cellmate of his pranced in front of him with his shirt tied up showing is midriff.
 
“Someone shoot me” Miroku wined as he took a place in line to get `food' or so they called the slop.
 
`Eww' he cringed as the cook spooned a rather sickly looking concoction onto his tray.
 
`This is going to be a long day'