InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Old memories open Old Wounds ❯ Kidnapped! ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kikyo's eyes blazed at him as she took an arrow out between her fingers. She took the bow and stretched out the arrow out at him. InuYasha thought, `If I move I'll die' There was a large tree behind him. He stay stunned, then eventually jumped out of place and Kikyo's perfect aim missed him…
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
“InuYasha” Kagome said. She sat on the wooden floor to the cottage they were staying in for the night. Her fat yellow backpack sat beside her, with items almost spilling out. She opened the zipper and brought out ramen noodles. “Want some?” she said, trying to cheer him up. She knew he wouldn't turn down his favorite snack. Instead, InuYasha turned to sit down, his silver hair covered his eyes and most of his face. Kagome was shocked and got the clue that something may of happened. It just came a sudden thought to her, was it Kikyo who came to him? Thats the only thing to let him down like that! “Fine.” Kagome stammered, “Sh-Shippo has it.” She threw the cup to Shippo, who jumped up in the air to catch it, but missed his target and fell on the wood paneled floor and the cup bounced once and rolled away from him. Kagome first looked at Shippo, then InuYasha , then angrily stomped out of the cottage with empty plastic water bottles. “I'm leaving for water. Don't expect me back for awhile!” Right after that, Kagome stepped closer to the running creek she heard on a distance, then realized what she said was way out of mind. It was stupid. How can she say something like that to InuYasha at these times? She knew he was let down, then she went and screamed at him.
 
“Oh, I'm so stupid.” Kagome blurted out. She looked to the forest floor, with the moss curling around the moss and tree roots coming up out of the ground. When she looked up again, the rivers sound stopped. Trees with full green look, suddenly went dead with nothing but branches sticking out into the fresh air. She shot her head in each direction, knowing something was there, then, as soon as she tried to take a step backwards, she couldn't. Her legs felt numb and finally, she collapsed. An arm went around her and carried her away. It was all dark…
 
 
“Where's Kagome?” Shippo asked holding the cup Kagome handed him earlier. Sango and Miroku looked his direction shrugged while InuYasha stood up and yelled, “SHE WENT TO GO GET WATER, STUPID!!! DIDN'T SHE SAY THAT AWHILE AGO?”
 
“Yeah, awhile. She's been gone for hours! And besides, there's no river in that forest!”
 
“Then why didn't you tell her when she left?” Sango asked.
 
“I don't know. I guess I didn't wanna ruin her bad mood.” Shippo replied.
 
“Ruin it? What do you mean?”
 
“Well, I didn't want to tell her because it'll always end with a “SIT!””
“That's not exactly “Ruining” a bad mood. You're just avoiding fights.”
 
“Yeah, whatever.”
 
Sango felt frightened with the info on the forest. No river. No return. She stood up and looked at InuYasha. “Aren't you going to go look for her?” she asked him. InuYasha faced her and replied, “No.”
 
“Come on!” Miroku yelled, jumping into the conversation.
 
“I said NO!” InuYasha said as he turned away.
 
“We all know you love her so go look for her!” Sango shouted.
 
InuYasha turned his back to the others as a big sweat mark ran down the back of his forehead. “No, I don't!”
Miroku smiled at Sango. Sango looked back at him, hen InuYasha.
 
“Okay, then. Let her die. Let her starve. Let her suffer. Do all you can to make her unhappy!” Sango teased.
 
“Yeah.” Miroku joined, “She'll be sad as it is because you didn't look for her anyways. What if she's in trouble?”
 
Ango's huricots was laid down near the corner on the wall. She sensed a demonic aura, and jumped to get her weapon, then fled from the cottage and depper into the forest, as InuYasha, Miroku and Shippo followed frightened, for they to, had sensed the demonic aura. But as soon as they arrived, it disappeared. Not slowly, just vanished.
 
InuYasha looked foreward, haltingly. “It couldn't be anyone but Naraku.”