InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Once Again ❯ Death in His Eyes ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Inu-yasha or its characters, but remember… I do own this story…my story…I wrote this story…wahahaha

Disclaimer: I do not own Inu-yasha or its characters, but remember… I do own this story…my story…I wrote this story…wahahaha!!!!…Ahem…sorry about that!!

Hello there fellow readers…this is a very important message…Readdddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!…Ahem… Thank you!!!! Hope you can still enjoy the first chapter!!!

Chapter One- Death In His Eyes

Heaven Realm Alert:

"Please inform the Holy First that the Half-Demon Inu-yasha age 558 years and Tennyo (Heavenly Maiden) Kagome age 425 has escape from the Crystal Zone. I repeat Inu-yasha and Kagome has escape from the Crystal Zone."

Inu-yasha P.O.V.

`Don't let go.' I told myself. I don't know how long we've been out of the Crystal Zone…the Crystal Zone a place where demons and angels alike are put to reconsider their love for one another…either they separate from one another or they will face a punishment that will fit their action…

As we ran down the glass stairway, I'm glad that I am with her now, I don't care what the Holy First has to say…he doesn't understand how we feel…it only matters on how we feel about one another…and that is all I care for…' ahhh!!! m-my head…?!'

"Inu-yasha, are you okay?"

"Kagome, p-please don't let go of my hand, I-I'll get us out of this damn place if it is the last thing that I do!" She stopped and I could see that she was blushing and her eyes were all teary, but the last thing that I don't want her to do was cry for me… I've seen enough and seeing her cry, just make my heart aches…

"Inu-yasha, I promise I won't let go, no matter what." `I believe you, Kagome.'

"There they are!" cried one of the Sazan Kami (3 eyes God) I looked up to see him wearing a long cloak which looked as if it was made of pure gold and then over his shoulder came more guards. He looked at me and Kagome… I notice that he's going to use the third eye of his and summon the `Lightning Blaze' at us…he could see that I notice what he was going to do so he paid no attention to me and turned to Kagome…

She held my hand tightly and stood next to me without fear, I looked at her and in that moment the Sazan Kami made his first move and blast his attack… he put his hand in between his third eye and formed a diamond… the `Lightning Blaze' flew so fast that my eyes could barely detect it… it went toward Kagome…

"NOOOOO!!! THUD!!!!

Kagome P.O.V.

"Inu-yasha…Inu-yasha! Please nooo!!!."

He opened his starry yellow eyes and looked at me.

"Ka-Kagome…please don't cry…I'm okay… s-see I'm f-fine."

"It's all my fault…if I hadden…if I hadden stop y-you wouldn't have to be in so much

pain."

"D-Don't blame your…self…!!."

As he talked blooding came pouring from the side of his chest which wouldn't stop.

His body felt so cold in my arms…'Please, don't take him away from me.'

"I would've done it a-again…if it meant that you will be okay."

"Inu-yasha, don't say that, you'll be fine!!! Nothing is going to take you away from me…

I would do anything to make sure that you will live on… e-even if it means that I have to

sacrifice mysel…"

I stopped before I even finish my sentence for I see that Inu-yasha is upset, and he

doesn't want anything to happen to me… I know that, but he is all that I have left…

He tried to say something but his weakness is taking advantage of him...his body kept on

getting colder by the minutes and I know that his soul is escaping from his body.

He knows that he was going…As he laid on my thigh…he picked up his head and lean

toward me.

"Inu-yas…hmf…" He kissed me gently and then put his head back on my thigh.

I felt a rush of blood come up to my cheeks, turned my head and looked at Inu-yasha

whose head slightly stilted…he l-leaving…Me!

(A/N) Well…there that's the end of the first chapter…please review!!!