InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One by One ❯ Invite ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
One by One



Ice Princess21



Summary: A huge mansion with a big party. Everyone gets stranded by a horrible storm and then it happens. People start to vanish.....one by one. No one knows what's happening and the host of the party isn't who he seems.



Prologue: Invite



"This is an invite to the biggest party in town!" Kagome squealed.



A blue haired girl looked up, her lavender eyes giving a piercing stare. She put down her Book of Sudoku puzzles and walked over to Kagome.



"A party?" She asked with disbelief. "And to the biggest party in town?"



"Ignore Sharemi. Who's it from?" Another girl named Sango asked.



"It's from that big business in the city, Komron Corp or something like that," someone else said.



Kagome looked up and smiled brightly.



"Miroku! You finally made it!"



"Good morning ladies," he said polietly. "Good morning to you particularly Remi."



Remi looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Morning."



"I had a nice dream about you all."



"Prevert," Remi stated. "Pretty sure seeing as how you ain't dead that it was a good dream."



"You don't have to be that way Remi."



Sango laughed and went toward him. "You should leave Remi alone. Anyway, what else do you know about this party?"



"I know that only the hottest people will be there and some guy named Naraku is sponsoring the event."



"I heard about that guy," Remi said. "I heard he's a major pervert and was sent to jail a while back for rape."



"InuYasha and the others are going so I don't think there would be a problem."



"Well I ain't going!"



"Yeah you are Remi! You're coming with us and getting a hookup with Sesshomaru wether you like it or not."



"What makes you think I like him?"



"The way you call his name in your sleep," Sango said teasingly.



Remi's face turned bright red as she turned away to go into her room. "I'll go. If you tell anyone about that, you're dead."



"She doesn't mean it," Miroku smiled.



Kagome and Sango laughed. "Then you don't know Remi."



~Other side of town~



"But I don't wanna stay with her," a young girl wailed. "Uncle InuYasha! Please don't let daddy make me go! I don't like that Kagura lady. She's mean even though she's my cousin!"



Sesshomaru looked down at the pleading girl and frowned. "You know better Rin. You're going and that's that."



InuYasha snickered and patted Rin's head. "Be good and I'll bring something back for you."



Rin beamed and jumped on him. "Okay! Rin will be good! Rin promises!"



"Let's go."


They gathered their things and left the house, heading toward Kagura's place to drop off Rin. Afterward, they would head over to Kagome's to prepare for the party.

A/N: I know this was short but this idea was just floating around so I decided to write it.