InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Only Yours ❯ Awful Memories ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Only Yours


Kagome a normal 18 yr old...she wished her life was so hectic, first you could start with the fact the she was almost raped,she had almost been shot and her best friend/boy friend just left her because he didn't trust her..but he had trusted her 3 years before. It has now been 2 months since the brake up but,she can't get over him.He's already even got a girlfriend,'how could he? did he even care for me?' Kagome thought as she left her last class of the day as she spotted Inu Yasha with Kikyo. "He used to hate her, how could he dump me for her?" Kagome said not realizing she had said it out loud. "Still hung up over Inu Yasha eh?" Her best friend Sango said, she was her only friend until Inu Yasha but now she has a good amount of friends. "Well yeah, how could he just brake up with me and go with that whore Kikyo? I thought he actually cared for me." Kagome said on the verge of crying remebering the day he broke up with her.

~Flashback~

"I..Inu..Inu Yasha are you..saying.." Kagome stuttered out.
"Kagome I have to brake up with you it's for my own good." Inu Yasha said.your own good?!?!?I thought you loved me." Kagome said backing away from him.thought so too..but how can I? You flirt with so many other guys,how can I trust you?" Inu Yasha yelled.
"What other guys Inu Yasha?!?!?!?There are no other guys!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kagome shrieked completely forgetting she was sad a minute ago.
"Oh I'm surprised you wouldn't know!Lets see here..there's:Hobo or whatever his name is...there's that wimpy wolf Koga! And I think I saw you flirting with Sesshomaru my own half brother!" Inu Yasha cried.
"I wasn't with any of them! Inu Yasha I love you I don't want that to change." Kagome said trying her best not to cry.
"See this is why I can't trust you!I've seen you with all of them flirting shamelessly! Eugh we're over Kagome I can't take it anymore." Inu Yasha said and walked away from the park they were in. Kagome just sank down to her knees and cried.

~End Flashback~

"Don't worry Kag, everything's ok, it's been 2 months it's time to go out and live a little!" Sango said bringing her out of her thoughts.
"What are you saying we should do?" Kagome said already knowing what she was gonna say.hit the clubs!!!!"Sango screamed with joy.