InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Operation: Houshi! ❯ Prologue - The Problem ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Operation: Houshi!

Yasashii the Aggressive Kitsune

Disclaimers: Mirror, mirror on the wall, who owns the greatest anime series of them all? Hmm? Who did you say? Rumiko-sama? Well, screw you too. Who asked you anyway?!

Author's Obligatory Note of Doom: Hey everyone! I'm working on a brand spanking new story! Whee! Just in case nobody reads this, I'll repeat it at the end of the chapter: This story is open to ideas! In fact, you could call it a kind of viewer response story. I want to incorporate some of YOUR ideas into the story, so let me know what they are! Enjoy!

~Yasashii

Prologue: The Problem

I have always heard that the first step in solving your problems is to first admit that you have one. Well, I have a big problem. One in the form of a black and purple clad, air void toting, shameless, womanizing monk. He's not a bad person, mind you, but his head is as thick as his air void is deep! All I ever wanted from him was to be noticed. I wanted to be a woman in his eyes. A desirable woman, at that!

Why is that such an awful thing? After all, I'm a normal woman with feelings and longings......okay, so I'm a normal demon-exterminating woman. Why should that little bit make any difference?

Anyway(no use in getting off track, now is there?), here's my problem: I'm in love with said monk. How is that a problem, you ask? Well, for starters.....HE'S A TOTAL PERVERT! That man has no morals or tact when it comes to women! So it is hard for me to admit that I, Sango, am head over heels for one Miroku.

I had thought my feelings for him were painfully obvious through our little game. I like to call it the Whack-a-Monk Scale. It goes a little something like this: He talks to a pretty girl, I reward him with a glare that could send several small villages running for cover. He touches said pretty girl, I smack him. He asks girl to bear his child, I smack him hard enough to leave a hand shaped mark. He touches my butt, I punch him. He asks ME to bear his child, I whack him with Hiraikotsu. The last couple are a bit counterproductive on account of his pervertedness, but you get the picture.

The initial idea was to get the man to stop looking at other women with those adoring eyes and turn them towards me. But my Miroku would not be swayed in such a fashion, so I return to my original dilemma. How do I get him to notice me, hold me,.....love me?

I stared at the glowing embers of a fire long gone out. Across the small room, Miroku's face was highlighted by the moonlight. His strong jaw, delicate nose, sensuous mouth.....I felt a blush stain my cheeks as I imagined his amazing violet eyes close oh so slowly as he leans down to kiss me senseless. I would brush my fingers through his soft dark locks and feel secure with his strong arms wrapping around me..... Yep. I had it bad. I nearly groaned in frustration and rolled over to face the wall.

Closing my eyes, I tried to think of a way to get him to want me as much as I wanted him. Right before I fell into peaceful slumber, an idea struck me as sure as lightning. The answer was as plain as day. After all, how hard could it possibly be to seduce a man like Miroku?

To Be Continued....

Okay, whatcha think you can come up with to help Sango's fiendish little plan? Let me know and if I use your idea (I most likely will incorporate anything I get), I'll post your name on a thank you list at the beginning of the chapter I use it in. Sound cool? Erm....no? Well, I can't very well pay you.....I'm broke! Just....help me out? Pleeeease? Thanks and review/send ideas!

~Yasashii