InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Out of the Well and Returning ❯ Chapter 4: BAD FLUFFY! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: BAD FLUFFY!

A-N: I actually noe about that title, but I'm not going to tell ya about it. You get to meet some more new characters that are all mine! Ha ha This chapter is for my beta reader lisa and my cousin matt. Love ya always and no one will EVER beat you.

Disclaimer:

Me: I own Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru!

Kagome and Rin: Ours! *throws rosery beads on me*

Me: *gulp* I Own Kouga?

Leora: nope! SIT!

Me: I don''''t own Inuyasha or any of its characters but I do own Leora, Paige, Matsu, Mika, and Leiko ha ha they mine!

Leora, Kagome and Rin: very good you''''ve learned

Me: *still in the ground* Arigotu! (Thank you)

"Talking"

''''thinking''''

(me bugging)

Last time:

As the entered the clearing the scents got stronger and the one kinda smelled like Paige's dad but yet different. She was awfully confused at that, and sat down trying to ponder on it. Moments later the new scents appeared in the clearing and everyone readied their weapons.

THIS TIME

It was really five scents that Paige had been smelling. There was a really tall man, he had a blue moon on his fore head, 3 pinkish purple strips on each side of his face and long robes. Something white and fluffy hung over his shoulder and he also had claws. Beside him was a woman who held the hands of two children. The woman had long black hair and brown eyes. She wore a long red and white checked kimono. One of the children she was holding hands with was a girl around Paige's age. She had long white hair with lots of black streaks though out it. The girl had yellow eyes and she wore a baby blue kimono similar to the really tall guy. The boy on the other side of the woman was really different from the girl except same eyes and face markings. The boy's hair pure white and his face resembled the tall mans almost identically. The boy wore a kimono like the tall mans. Let's put it this way the boy was like a twin to the man except being smaller and less strict. Behind the man was a toad like thing that was carrying a staff with two heads on it. Before Paige could observe the group any more her father hissed something. "Sesshoumaru." Paige looked at the guy the hiss was aimed at. 'Ses....Sessh...ahh I give up! Fluffy looks like a better name any ways.' Paige thought as she failed to be able to say his name. Paige suddenly had only one interest, getting to the fluffy thing on the fluffy guy's shoulder. (A-n: that would be my first goal!)

"Give Me Tetusiga!" Sesshoumaru shouted calmly. Inuyasha was still staring at the kids and the woman. 'Are they HIS children??? Who would ever mate with him?!? I could get somewhere with this.'

"So you've lowered yourself to mate with a human and had pups. I never thought I'd see the day when YOU would do such a thing." Inuyasha taunted his half brother. Within the next few minutes the two half brothers exchanged many insults. All the while Paige inched towards the fluffy guy. It was a while before she made it over there. But slowly and surely she had made it, in fact she was very proud of herself. Paige reached up and was about to grab the fluffy thing when she was pulled up into the air by yet another person. 'This wont be good, maybe if I just pet the fluffy thing it would be better.' Sesshoumaru looked at the child who''s kimono he had a hold of. As Sesshoumaru wasted time looking at her Paige reached out and petted the fluffy thing on his shoulder. She got to pet it twice before he growled and threw across the clearing. Inuyasha grew angry, very angry, no one was allowed to injury his pup and get away with it. Inuyasha lunches a string of wild blows with Tetusiga, none making contact. Sesshoumaru laughs at his futile attempts. Inuyasha pushes off a tree trunk and shoots towards his half brother. Tetusiga finally hitting it's mark slightly. Inuyasha had managed to clip some of Sesshoumaru hair a bit shorter. (An: poor Sessy! I'm sorry!) Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru continued their fight as Rin and her and Sesshoumaru's children, Amaya and Kozue watched. (A-n: the Rin thing will be explained later trust me you'll understand) Paige came flying out of the bushes yelling and aiming an attack at the guy she had dubbed fluffy. "Bad fluffy!" Was all they heard because she never made it as her sword met another. As Paige fought the sword off and tried to hit the owner she looked across from her and saw she was fighting with the boy. 'Uh-oh, what did I do to tick him off' Paige thought, the fight getting worse as it went. Kozue was well trained with the sword, he was starting to get a head of Paige in speed. As it got harder Paige's swings became more and more wilder. Meaning they missed hitting anything more and more often. Very surprisingly Sesshoumaru was the first to notice the two children fighting as he and his half brother remained in their own battle.

"Your whelp is losing to my pup." Sesshoumaru pointed out as he hit Inuyasha with his claws. Inuyasha glanced Paige's way and saw it was true. Inuyasha shot at Sesshoumaru his anger still building as he went on. 'Have to save Paige.' Inuyasha desperately thought as he slashed on. Not getting much of anywhere. Sango and Miroku couldn't get over anywhere near Paige and Shippo was dealing Jaken who was being a huge pest trying to assist his lord Sesshoumaru.

Paige and Kozue continued their fight, now Paige was just inches from getting hit when Kozue swung at her. Paige went to went to hit back when she felt something slice her shoulder. 'He cut me...' Was the first thought that entered Paige's mind. Her concentration was broken and now it was all down hill for Paige. Kozue swung his sword higher this time making Paige flip backwards to avoid the blade. She dropped her own blade in the process and now trying to get Kozue or her's back. Kozue had a dangerous glint in his eyes, he was going to go for the kill. He lifted the sword above his head and swiftly brought it down. Paige screamed knowing if that sword touched her she wasn't going to see another day. She felt the wind coming down and howled. The wind became very fierce and Paige felt like she was moving, being held and moved to be exact. She looked up and saw she was indeed being moved. A boy with black hair that was braided had a hold of her, Paige could see the braid right next to her. The boy looked down at Paige and she saw that he had midnight blue eyes that looked full of worry. Paige began to clutch a hold of the boys cloths, that looked strangely like that Kookie dude she had met before. (A-N: kookie dude aka Kouga! Ha ha sorry joke between me and my friend.) She heard the boy laugh kinda, they had began to slow down. Paige saw she was in another clearing. The small clearing of trees had exactly that, many tall trees. There was a small stream running by with a bed of flowers on each side. The boy put Paige down, making sure she could stand steady first. Paige almost immediately sat down near the stream. Her whole self hurt, mostly her shoulder though. The boy sat down across from her looking at her with worry. "Thanks," Paige admitted calmly, "I'm Paige but who are you? Why did you save me?" She asked in one breath. The boy looked at her shoulder, which was leaking through her clothes with blood, and dipped his hand in the stream, dropping the cold water he had picked up all over Paige's shoulder. "My name is Matsu, I saved you because you were going to die if I didn't." Paige shivered at the cold water but decided to do it again, it helped sooth the pain, if only for a few seconds. "You should let me clean those wounds. If they're serious we can take you to my mother." He said. Paige nodded tearing a piece of her pant leg to use to wrap around her shoulder. She could smell that it was still bleeding pretty badly. Matsu looked at Paige''s shoulder, the cut itself was deep enough but the whole shoulder was out of place and most likely she had messed up a muscle or two. He took the bit of cloth and started wrapping it, her shoulder was her worst injury but she still need some medical attention. Matsu finished quickly then lifted the light girl up, using his father's speed that he had inherited to get the girl to his mother. Paige wrapped her non-injured arm around his neck clinging for dear life. Matsu was now on a mission to get this girl to his mother for some medical attention. Off through the woods they went, to Kouga 's pack' s home.

A-n: Review! That's all I can say except sorry lisa about the kookie it was needed.