InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Over You ❯ Over You ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Over You

Disclaimer: *sighs* I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA..
although i wish i did but i do not! so don't sue!



'..' thought
".." speaking





Kagome stood next to the God tree looking out at the stars.
She sighed,' I wonder where InuYasha is he said he wanted to speak to me.'
See Kagome and InuYasha are in a way going out and have been for some time.
Kagome turned around to walk back to the well and ran straight into a hard surface
well inface a very hard chest of InuYasha. InuYasha looked down at Kagome without even helping her up.
He Said,"Keh, Stupid bitch figures you wouldn't watch where you was going. That just adds another reason why im leaving you."


Now that it's all said and done,
I can't believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down,
Like an old abandoned house.


Kagome looked as if she had been struck down by an arrow straight to the heart. She
wouldn't let him see her tears, she didn't want him to thin any less of her than he already was.

Kagome said with a very calm voice,"Why? Why now InuYasha?"
She remembered when they talked about becoming mates and how they would never leave each other.
'Now thats over' she thought bitterly



What you said when you left
Just left me cold and out of breath.
I fell too far, was in way too deep.
Guess I let you get the best of me.


InuYasha was having an inner battle within him self, He could feel the sadness coming off in waves from Kagome it took all his control to keep his Youkai from coming out and comforting her.
InuYash looked down and said "Why? Because you're weak, clumsy, stupid, and ugly. I need a strong, smart, and beautiful mate. Why now wench because I felt like it."


Well, I never saw it coming.
I should've started running
A long, long time ago.


Kagome sat there for what felt like forever until she broke and just started to sob but yet she was angry so she lashed out.

"I LOVE YOU, Whats wrong with me? I thought I was stronger you said I was beautiful! I gave my self to you. I would die for you!!! I believe in you and I love the way you are! Why am I not enough for you to just love? Is it because of the clay bitch?" Screamed Kagome as the tears ran down pale cheeks bathed in moonlight.

For the most part Inuyasha was calm on the outside. He couldn't grasp why his youkai was out of control and trying to comfort the female he was tossing aside on the ground in front of him.


And I never thought I'd doubt you,
I'm better off without you
More than you, more than you know.


InuYasha eyes flashed red for a moment Kagome thought he was going to transfrom but he kept it at bay some how.

"This has nothing to do with her stupid bitch, Don't speak about her like that or i'll rip your fucking throat out." InuYasha all but yelled at the sobbing Miko.


Kagome was not crying because of his words, She felt stupid for believeing he could ever change. She felt used but she knew she could fight this after all she had too, She had friends to help her and a quest to finish with or without the raging hanyou in front of her.

I'm slowly getting closure.
I guess it's really over.
I'm finally getting better.
And now I'm picking up the pieces.


Slowly Kagome stood up and walked over to InuYasha and almost so silently that not even his hanyou ears could pick up..
Said,"Thank you" and walked away.


InuYasha stood there and watched as she walked off into the forest and wondering why she said thank you, No sooner than did she get out of his eye site he went after her. This fight was far from over.
'Fucking bitch who the fuck does she think she is walking away from me like that I'll show her whos boss'thought the almost now red eyed hanyou.


Kagome was almost at the hot spring. When she felt his youkai coming at a fast rate and knew that this was going to now going to end their friendship.
'He just can't let go, He just can't seem to grow up always playing with my emotions. I'll show him i'm better than that clay-pot.' Thought Kagome.


I'm spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together.
'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through,
I got over you.



"KA-GOOOOOOOO-ME!!!"Roared InuYasha as he crashed through the clearing to see the young miko sitting at the waters edge with a calm look upon her face.

"Yes, InuYasha? Did you need something?" Asked Kagome.

"I just tell you its over and all you can say is fucking thank you? Did you fucking lose your brain or are you thought stupid you didn't understand what the fuck I was talking about stupid wench?" Yelled InuYasha.

'Hmp I'll show him' thought Kagome.


Kagome sighed "Look InuYasha I thought about it and I knew it was bound to come after all, For the last 3 years you ran off to the clay-pot every chance you got. So it figures you just can't be man...well youkai enough to be faithful to one person who you said you thought as a mate."


A look of guilt crossed InuYasha's eyes before it was filled with rage.
'How dare that bitch say that shit to me.' thought InuYasha

"Look bitch I never said I was going to take you as a mate, You was nothing but a fuck and not even a good fuck the whole time I was thinking about Kikyou not even you." InuYasha Said calmy.


You took a hammer to these walls,
Dragged the memories down the hall,
Packed your bags and walked away.
There was nothing I could say.


Kagome winced. She didn't think it would hurt that bad but she would get through it after all she was a Miko far better than Kikyou and she could be just a un feeling as the dead Miko is now.

So calmy and emotionless it would of made Sesshomaru proud,
Kagome said,"Thats okay, I'll get over it. I'll move on, I can do better I know I can do better than you I may always love you but some things can only break so far. I'm going home for a week don't bother come getting me, I'll come back and help you with the shards because it is my fault its broken, But don't except me to be as nice and cheerful to you as I once was InuYasha."


And when you slammed the front door shut,
A lot of others opened up,
So did my eyes so I could see
That you never were the best for me.


InuYasha stood there jaw slacked and a hurt in his eyes. His..wait no..Kagome the miko just walked away from him.
'It wasn't suppose to go this way, I was suppose to be happy not sad and feeling guilty damn that wench.'thought InuYash. His Youkai was howling in sorrow at the lose of its 'mate'

.
.
Kagome walked back to the well after saying her goodbyes, She was sitting at on the edge of the well once again staring up at the stars. She heard russling and turned.

"I thought you never come, I know you probably seen it all and Yes I do love him but its more brotherly than anything now. I'm sorry he said he took my innocence we both know that its not true. I just wished I would of stayed with you instead of running off and being stupid." Kagome said than looked down. She didn't get to see the happiness that was shinning into those bright blue eyes.


Kouga, The wolf prince. Smiled at HIS 'mate'. She finally knew where she belonged, and she finally seen what i've been trying to tell her all along.

"Its okay love, I understand. You've always been my woman and you will always be my woman! It just took you longer to see it love."Kouga said while walkin over to Kagome and picking her up bridal style.


Kagome snuggled into her mates warm embrace let out a content sigh.
"I know love, I should of listened. Can we go back to the den now? I'm kind of tired" Kagome asked while looking into his bright blue eyes that was filled with love and pride.

Well, I never saw it coming.
I should've started running
A long, long time ago.
And I never thought I'd doubt you,


"Of course anything for you love, You shouldn't stress out so its not good for the cubs. But before I let you sleep you must eat I can't have you starving now can I love?" Kouga said while he speed through the forest like a theif in the night with his most treasured gift in the world.


I'm better off without you
More than you, more than you know.






---------


This is my very first fanfiction so if its bad just tell me I will try harder next time when I write them..

Please Review!

-Moon Princess