InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pacifying the Mob ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Inuyasha characters…it would be nice…very nice.
 
 
Prologue
 
 
Kagome Higurashi was twenty-five years old. She was a single mother of two five year-old fraternal twins, Jillian and Riley Higurashi. Jillian was fragile and delicate. She dreamed of becoming a fairy princess; whereas Riley was a rambunctious, loud, and stubborn little boy. Riley was the epitome of his father, Inuyasha Takahashi, a quick tempered mob boss.
 
When Kagome had found out she was having his baby, she broke things off with him. No, she told him things weren't working out, and then she hopped aboard a plane and headed to live with her step-sister in America. So what, she took the coward's way out. She just hoped and prayed to god that he would never find out what she'd done. Unfortunately, the fates were menstruating on those days. Oh yes, Inuyasha found out, and he wasn't happy.
 
So, now Kagome had to adjust to life with an angry, criminal hanyou breathing down her neck every second of every day. Riley adores him, hoping to be just like him when he's “grown up.” Then, you have Jillian, poor little Jilli. She's absolutely terrified of him. Pay back's a bitch…but, it may be worth a lot more than pain.
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: That's the prologue…so, how did you like it? Review plz!